Chapter 7

Arranged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's p.o.v.

 

Minho wanted to meet Sehun at the rooftop. He wanted to discuss about Rachel.

 

"Sehunah.... Please take care of Rachel. Make her happy please."Minho said while giving Sehun a hurt smile.

 

Sehun feel so hurt looking at his best friend's condition.

 

"Minho ah... Jeonmal mianhaeyo... I... "He is searching for the right words to comfort his friends.

 

"Dont be... Lets not let this matter affect our friendship. Olkay?"he said and smile.

 

"Ne..."Sehun said and smile too... With Minho and Kai is the only person he could sincerely smile. Not a smirk or a fake smile... Its a smile.

 

"Just... Take care of her."Minho said again.

 

Rachel's P.O.V.

 

"Minho oppa eodiya...."I said while playing with my food.

 

"Hey,Rachel... Sehun and Kai is eating with us kay?"Minho oppa said and pat my head.

 

"Hi Rachel!"Jiwon suddenly approach us.

 

"Hey."I answered shortly.

 

"Erm. Shall we eat now?"Kai said happily breaking the silence.

 

We eat in silence until suddenly.... A few girls approach me and say."Aishh! Jajinga.... You are now hanging out with all kingkas at school.. Ya... dont be so self..."The girls didnt finish theor word because Sehun said.

 

"Ya! I am trying to eat here. If you feel like wanting your face to be full of spaghetti.... Get lost now!" He hissed coldly while giving them a death glare.

 

They squealed and run away. I sigh and keep eating. Sometimes... I caught Sehun stealing glances at me.

 

When we are don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter