Jelly beans

Tiny Tokki

"Are those Jelly beans?" Minho looked down into his pocket at the tiny head, cute button nose and those adorable eyes looking up at him. The candy that he was just about to put into his mouth was frozen on his bottom lip. 

 

"Yes." Minho whispered, quickly glancing around to make sure no one was looking at him. He was sitting outside against a big oak tree, a bag of jelly beans and his newest book on his lap. 

 

"Ah." Jinki opened his mouth and pointed into it. Minho smiled and gently handed the tiny thing the jelly bean he was just about to eat. Jinki stuffed it into his mouth, his already chubby cheeks puffy out, and he looked like he regretted his decision big time. 

 

"Keep doing that and you'll choke." Minho reached in and gently scratched Jinki's light brown hair. 

 

"But it's so good." 

 

"You're getting my pocket dirty." 

 

Jinki's small tongue darted out and the candy as he looked up. " It's mine."

 

"My pocket?" Jinki nodded as he the candy once again. "You know that's not a lollipop."

 

"And?" 

 

Minho just chuckled and shook his head as he turned back to his book.  When he felt Jinki adjusting himself in the pocket he looked down again. The tiny thing was shivering slightly. "Are you cold?"

 

The sudden sound of the boys voice made him jump slightly. "Uh. No."

 

Minho just gave the thing a look and pulled out the cloth he uses to clean his glasses off. He pushed it into his pocket. "There. It'll do until I can make you heavier clothes." 

 

"No more trouble Minnie." 

 

"Minnie?" Jinki nodded as the boy hummed.

 

"Do you not.. like it?" 

 

Minho just smiled as he reached in and gently wiped Jinki's sugary covered chubby cheek. "No. It's perfect."

 

"So jelly bean?" Jinki said with a huge smile.

 

"You haven't finished that one."

 

Jinki pouted. "Want new taste." 

 

Minho just shook his head as he rummage through the bag for a different color. He then traded Jinki, and the small bunny boy's ears wiggled happily. 
                                                                                           xoxox

these are short.. but theres so many cute photos that I just have to use them.