09

Her first love

After a tiring day at school, it was finally time to go home.

Jongin wanted to walk jieun home but naeun kept pestering him so he has no choice but to accompany her instead.

 

To: Jieunnie

Mian, didn’t accompany you home today..T.T

 

Jongin lay on his bed, waiting for a reply.

 

As soon as he put his phone down, it rang.

‘Oh? That’s a fast reply..’ Jongin expected the message to be from jieun but it turns out to be not.

 

From: Naeun

Jongin-ah! Tomorrow’s the weekend! Are you freeeeee?

 

‘Aish, why has it got to be naeun…’ Jongin didn’t feel like replying so he put his phone back down.

 

A few minutes past and his phone rang again.

 

From: Jieunnie

Gwenchanna, I understand your situation  :)

 

To: Jieunnie

I promise that I’ll settle her soon and get my mother to like you!

 

As Kai replied Jieun, his phone rang.

A message from Naeun.

 

From: Naeun

Oppa, are you sleeping? Why aren’t you replying me! Ppali reply me!

 

‘Aish, what does she want…’ Jongin started typing his reply.

 

To: Naeun

I’m free but why?

 

‘Aish, I should have told her I’m not free.’

 

From: Naeun

Yay! Bring me out tomorrow! Since I just came back, let’s go to seoul tower! I’ve never been there before!

 

To: Naeun

Only if I bring my friends along.

 

From: Naeun

Gwenchanna, as long as I get to be with oppa!

 

(Next day)

 

Kai’s pov

 

Like what I told Naeun, I got the boys, Suzy and Jieun to come along, hoping she won’t do anything to me with so many people around.

 

We arrived there early without naeun and were just slacking around the cable car station.

“Kai, why do we have to been involved?” Chanyeol asked.

“Yah! Friends should help each other in need right?!” Jongin said.

“But we’re helping you go on a date with Naeun!” Chanyeol said and looked at jieun.

“Yah, you better settle it fast. I don’t want to see jieun being sad because of you!” Suzy said.

 

“I’m sorry jieun. Naeun said she wanted to come here so I thought I should call everyone along.” Jongin explained.

“It’s okay, I can treat it as a group outing?” Jieun smiled widely.

“Thanks jieunie…” I hugged her tightly.

“Errr, I think you should let go of her before Naeun arrives and finds out.” Baekhyun said.

As soon as baekhyun said that, I let go of her.

 

 

Third person’s pov

 

“Jongin!” after a few minutes, naeun finally arrived.

“Sorry that I’m late! Just wanted to make sure I look pretty in front of jongin!” Naeun linked her arm with jongin again.

“Kaja, let’s go buy the cable cars tickets!” Suho went off to buy the tickets while the rest followed behind him.

 

 

 

Throughout the whole cable car journey, Naeun is by Jongin’s side, telling him how nice the scenery is and talking about their childhood memory.

Jieun, on the other hand, remains alone at the other end of the cabin as Suzy was busy admiring the scenery.

“Jieun-ah, feeling jealous?” Sehun approached her.

“Kind of. But there’s nothing I can do anyway.” Jieun said.

“Why did you choose to believe in him anyway? He’s has been a playboy throughout middle school and it will not be of any surprise if he becomes one again.” Sehun said.

“I’ve liked him since grade 4. Which is about 7 years already. It’s difficult to forget that 7 years worth of feeling.” Jieun said.

“Why do you even like him so much? His looks? Character?” Sehun asked.

“Actually, I don’t know too. It’s just that my heart beats faster when I see him and when I don’t, I start to miss him…” Jieun said.

‘Is that what I’m feeling for jieun?’ Sehun thought.

At that point of time, sehun didn’t know what was jieun to him.

Was it sympathy?

Seeing jongin and naeun hanging out together, he just felt the urge to protect jieun.

He didn’t know that the urge to protect her was out of sympathy or liking.

Seeing Jieun being sad just makes his heart break.

 

“Waaa! Seoul tower!” Naeun dragged Jongin out of the cable car station and made a dash to the tower.

Everyone just walked slowly behind them.

“It’s so beautiful! Let’s take a picture here!” Naeun took out her phone and hands it to jieun who was nearest to her.

“Jieun, can you take a picture for us?” Naeun said happily.

Jieun looks unwilling to as she still couldn’t stand the scene of them being so intimate.

“Let’s me do it instead.” Sehun went over and took over the phone.

“Gomawo sehun-ah!” Naeun went back to Jongin and posed.

She linked her arm with her, lean her head on jongin’s shoulder while smiling brightly.

“Click.” The picture was taken.

Naeun went over to Sehun to take a look at the picture.

“Kya, my jongin is so photogenic!” naeun said although jongin was smiling awkwardly in he picture.

“Kaja! Let’s go to the place with the locks!” Naeun dragged Jongin away.

 

“Aish, isn’t that for couples only? Should we go grab some snacks while they go there?” Kyungsoo suggested.

“Yeah! I saw some shops there on the way here!” Chanyeol pointed in the direction of the cable car station.

“Then what are we waiting for? Let’s go!” Suzy was the first to run, followed by the rest.

 

“You not following them?” Sehun asked  jieun who was still standing there.

“I think I better go see what’s jongin and naeun doing.” Jieun turns and heads to the lock place.

I’ll go with you.” Sehun caught up with her.

 

 

http://www.interaksyon.com/lifestyle/assets/2012/05/Locks2.jpg

“Wow! There are a lot of locks here!” Naeun exclaimed as she reached.

“I’m so tired after all the rushing…” Jongin sat down and panted.

“All the messages written here are so sweet! Should we get the locks and write our own?” Naeun asked.

“We’re not even a couple!” Jongin argued.

“We’ll soon be!” Naeun then drags Jongin again to find a shop that sells locks.

 

“Oh, Jieun and sehun!” they bumped into the duo while on their way.

“Eh? Where’s the others?” Naeun asked.

“They went to get food apparently.” Sehun said.

“Then why didn’t you 2 go with them? Could it be… you 2 are a couple?” Naeun gasps.

“They’re not a couple!” Jongin shouted and Naeun was shocked.

“Why are you so agitated by it? Kaja! Let’s go and get the locks!” The four of them then went together.

 

“Wow, look at all the colourful locks they have here! The heart shape one is so cute!” Naeun grabs the heart shape lock and showed it to jongin.

“How about this? Nice?” Naeun asked.

“Not bad…” Jongin didn’t care about what naeun was holding, his focus was on the other 2 who’s casually walking around in the shop.

 

Jieun was walking around the shop with sehun following closely behind her.

Nothing really caught her attention so shes’s basically just walking around in circles.

“Jieun-ah! Are you going to buy one too?” Naeun called out for jieun.

“What? The locks?” Jieun headed towards them.

“Yeah! You and Sehun can buy a pair together! Maybe you’ll become a couple in the future!” Naeun said as she took 4 of the locks and heads to the cashier.

Jieun didn’t know what to say so she just looks at jongin while jongin just kept his head down.

“It’s ok, I’ll get the 2 locks for you guys!” Naeun already paid for the 4 locks.

Together, they head back to the lock place again.

 

 

 

 


Annyeong! In case anyone misunderstands, i don't hate naeun or anything! She is my bias from apink!

I just added her in because i couldn't think of names of use. kekeke