07

Her first love

School was pretty similar.

The only difference was jieun began to avoid jongin even more during school time.

The only reason Jieun was avoiding him was because of embarrassment.

She was embarrassed after Jiyeon revealed her secrets to Jongin.

She didn’t know how would Jongin think of her after he find out that jieun’s feelings for him hasn’t change after all these years.

 

“Kai, is jieun avoiding you?” Chanyeol asked.

“Molla, why would you ask?” Kai replied.

“It just seems like she has been avoiding you for the past few days.” Chanyeol said.

Even his friends knew that jieun had been avoiding him.

What should he do to end this?

Confess his feelings to her?

Tell her that he too likes her?

 

One day after school, Jongin had made up his mind.

“Jieun-ah. Come with me.” Jongin went over to Jieun’s seat and pulled her out of school.

 

“Yah! Where are you bringing me to?!” Jieun struggled to escape from his grip but it was just too strong.

Jongin held on to her till they reached a familiar place. The park from 4 years ago.

“Jieun-ah, do you remember this place?” Jongin finally let go of her hand.

“Of course. The place we had our class party…” Jieun looked around the place that hasn’t changed much.

“This was the place that I was going to confess to you that day…” Jongin said, earning a glare from jieun.

“C-Confess?” Jieun startled.

“Yes, I was going to confess to you that day. But after seeing how sad you were, I backed off.” Jongin said.

“Now that I know how you felt and why you sent that message. Would you be my girlfriend?” Jongin kneeled down on one leg.

“W-Why? I thought you didn’t like me?” Jieun didn’t know what was going on.

“For all these years, there hasn’t been a second that you’re not in my mind. I’ve always like you. Since grade 6. That message was a mistake! I didn’t know what has gotten into me at that moment. I didn’t know why I sent that message!” Jongin explained.

After hearing Jongin’s explanation, jieun broke into tears and Jongin immediately stood up.

“Don’t cry…” Jongin helped to wipe off her tears with his hands.

 

“Jongin-ah, saranghae…” Jieun hugged him tightly and he too tightened his arms around her.

They stayed in that position for a few moments before they break apart and Jongin pecked her lips.

“So I take that as a yes?” Jongin asked.

“Neh.” Jieun pecked him on the lips.

“Promise me you won’t give up on me anymore.” Jongin hugged Jieun tightly.

 

 

Finally,the misunderstanding between the two has finally been resolved.

The confession that was 4 years late was also finally delivered.

Who knows a misunderstanding could have caused them to live so miserably for 4 years!

Thank goodness their feelings for each other haven’t faded at all during these few years, allowing them to be together now.

 

 

 

 


Really really sorry for this short chapter. Been kind of lazy lately...

Promise i will post a longer one next time!