. Sad to Say .

SEOUL NIGHTLIFE

Chapter 5 – Sad to Say.

 

 

 

 

After one day. At a famous club in Seoul.

 

 

 

 

Writer’s POV

 

 

 

 

“Sorry for being late.” The brunette girl entered fast in the room and excused herself with an ashamed smile on her pretty face.

 

“What happened with your first rule, huh?” Kwon Jiyong said smirking.

 

“Compared to you, this is my first time being late.” She said and made an angry face towards him, then went to sit down next to Youngbae and Bom on a couch. On an another one were the others: Seunghyun, Seungri, Jiyong and Chaerin.

 

“Where’s Dongwook oppa?” Asked Dara after a few moments of analyzing the others and the room.

 

“We don’t know. He never tells us anything.” Chaerin said and pouted.

 

“Bom, do you know something?” Seungri asked the girl, knowing that the two of them were really close.

 

“Hmm…” she nodded. “He said he has a very important dinner with his family that he couldn’t miss.” She continued to tell them.

 

 

 

 

After two hours and some drinks.

 

 

 

 

“Youngbae, why don’t you dance?” Bom asked him as they were the only ones on a side, while the others were dancing.

 

“Bom, why don’t you dance?” He asked her in response.

 

“You know I hate dancing.” She almost shouted and pouted.

 

“How’s that thing with that boy? Have you talked to him since you mentioned him to us?” Youngbae asked curious, looking at her and smiling.

 

“Just once. We met one morning, in a café, but I was with Dongwook, so I think it seemed a little awkward.” She replied and smiled, looking at him.

 

“Be sure of it. You two always look and act like a couple.” He stated laughing.

 

“Tch…I know.” She replied cutely and giggled.

 

“Do you think he likes you?” Youngbae asked continuing smiling.

 

“No…we’re just joking.” Bom replied laughing.

 

“Yahh…I was referring to that guy.” He said laughing along with her.

 

“Kim Jongwoon. It sounds weird ‘that guy’.” She stated smiling.

 

“Hmm…” He nodded, and then asked “So, do you think he’s interested in you?”

 

“I’m not sure, but his expression when I introduced Dongwook to him was so cute.” She said fast, along with a sweet smile.

 

“Waa…you look like you really like him.” He shouted and laughed.

 

“Tch…stop teasing me.” She laughed along with him.

 

“Bom, tomorrow is Jiyong’s birthday.” Youngbae said after a pause of a few moments.

 

“Yeah, I know.” She nodded.

 

“Did you get something for him?” He asked smiling.

 

“Hmm…I already gave him my present.” She smiled and made an ‘ok’ sign.

 

“What?” He asked curious.

 

“No, I’m not telling you. It would be too awkward to tell you.” She said and laughed.

 

“Yahh…since when do you feel awkward with me?” He asked acting offended.

 

“Tch…I slept with him.” She replied fast and serious.

 

“WHAT?” Youngbae shouted in response and stared at her, shocked.

 

“’Slept’ meaning that we just ‘slept’, nothing else. Calm down, I wouldn’t do anything further then this, with him.” Bom explained.

 

“Well…it really sounded weird.” He said after a few seconds of silence.

 

“I told you.” She said and smiled. They stood in silence some more seconds, until Youngbae spoke.

 

“Bom, I think Jiyong has a thing for you.” He said directly, clearly and serious. Actually, he always thought that Jiyong has a thing for Bom, because he always looked more at her, than the other girls and always talked with her open-heartedly, a thing very rare for him. And the last days, he practically stared almost all the time at her, not a very common thing.

 

“No, he doesn’t.” She replied laughing.

 

“How do you know that he doesn’t?” He asked surprised.

 

“He seems to have a thing for every girl, so is nothing serious to talk about.” She responded smiling.

 

“Well…I just told you this, so that you’ll think more about what you want and who you want.” He said serious.

 

“Don’t worry, Bae. I don’t want him.” She stated smiling, knowing that he was approving Dara’s rule of ‘not dating’ between friends.

 

“It’s a good thing.”

 

 

 

 

After some time.

 

 

 

 

“Hey, what’s up? Why are you here alone?” Bom asked him, after entering in the VIP room in search for her purse.

 

No response.

 

“Yahh…go there and find a pretty girl…like you always do.” She shouted smiling and pointed at the door.

 

No response. He only stared at her.

 

“Weird boy.” She whispered. “Tch…” she pouted and walked towards the door to leave the room.

 

“Don’t go.” Jiyong stopped her.

 

“Huh?” She turned around and looked at him questioningly.

 

“Stay with me just five minutes, until it passes of midnight, so I won’t be alone on my birthday’s start.” He told her serious, yet with a sweet tone.

 

“Why don’t you come with me where the others are, so that we’ll all be together when that happens?” She asked surprised.

 

“I just want to be with you. So, stay.” He kept the same tone.

 

“I don’t want too.” She refused him, serious.

 

“Why are you refusing me? Because of Kim Jongwoon?” He asked, staring at her.

 

“What do you mean?” She asked surprised.

 

“I heard your conversation with Youngbae.” He stated, continuing to look at her.

 

“There’s no need for any worry, Bom. I don’t want you, too.” He said it on the same tone used by her on saying it. “You were right, I can have any girl, why would I want you?” He continued in a mocking way, trying to cover his, in fact, upset state.

 

“You’re right.” She nodded, looked at her phone, then looked at him. “It’s passed midnight. Happy Birthday, Jiyong.” She said it with a mixture of sadness and angriness, then turned her back and left the room.

 

Sad to say…people have this stupid tendency to hurt each other, even when they don’t want to.

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________

/~~ Thank you so much for all your comments. < 3 <3 .

/~~ I know it's a short and not really interesting chapter, but it's what I call a 'constructive chapter'. 

/~~ The next one will be, I hope, longer and better.  Thank you ! ; ) .