Secret

Im inLoVe with my DOG

Tiffany PoV

"Jess where are you goin?"

"Home, where else?" She said as she continue walking fast. I just roll my eyes on her. 

"Jess come on lets go to lees cafe instead, ive been craving for their blueberry muffin for so long" i pout at my best friend hoping she would finally say yes to me. We havent been goin to lees cafe for so long. 

"Tiff, im sorry i cant, ever since i caught that on my sisters bed that day. I dont trust her to be alone with my sister again" 

"Seriously?!!, after giving her a black eye on BOTH of her eyes and almost breaking her ribs, i think she got the message NOT to do that again, eventhou she was only there to comfort krystal, and besides i really think your using that excuse with me so i wont ask you to come with me at lees cafe cause of YURI, dont you even miss her and her famous Eggtart?" As i mentions yuris name my so called best friend stop on her trance. 

"Of course i do, i miss her eggtart and HER specifically" she said as she turn and look at me. I can see the sadness in her eyes. Damn you kwon yuri for being such a coward. Does she even know that shes hurting my bestfriend right now. 

"Ok ok, fine, il just go there by myself then" 

"What?!!!, no your not!" She grab my arm when im about to leave and glare at me. Damn those glares, even we've been friends for so long, her glares never fail to give me the creeps. 

"Huh??!!, why not?" 

"Cause tiff, your my BESTFRIEND, so it means you suppose to support and be on my side all the time. Sooooo if i cant or wont go to lees cafe you cant go there also" 

"But jessssss, i know you and yuri have this situation right now, but please can you atleast not stop me from eating the blueberry muffin that ive been craving for so long, thats FOOD jess, you cant say NO to FOOD" im giving her my best possible aegyo

"Just get that muffin of yours from some where else please, just not in lees cafe, im sorry tiffany, i know you really love taeyeons blueberry muffin, but it would really upsets me knowing that you can see yuri and i CANT, and you know that i wont, eventhou its been killing me not to see her, but at the same time, i want her to know that i really DONT like the idea that shes somewhat courting me in behalf of her BROTHER" 

I have no choice but to sigh, and accept defeat. Despite the fact that we already tried other cafes in our district and non of their pastries are as delicious as the lees cafe have. But what can i do, i really hate seeing my friend this way. 

"Yah your right, im sorry jess.... ahmmm lets just order pizza then and hangout at your house, isnt amber off today, krystal probably alone with her right now, we need to hurry" i said as i grab her hand and run towards our school gate. 

"Thank you tiff, your the best" she smile at me and i smile back at her. I just hope that this cravings of mine would subside soon, cause that lees blueberry muffin really driving my taste buds crazy. 

 

 


After few weeks.....

Taeyeon PoV 

Im really really upset with yuri right now. Why wont she just apologies to jessica and fight for their love. Specially now that jessica finally told her that shes inlove with her and not with her brother. But i do understand yuris part, donghae oppa always been there for her, and sometimes its really hard to choose between family and love, BUT at the same time,I havent seen my pany for so long too and i miss her... This yulsic lovestory is affecting my love story too,..... But what love story im talking about, pany doesnt even know that i like her.... I dont even have the courage to even say hi when shes around, i always hide in the kitchen and watch her from the swaying door window. 


"Aaarrghhh this is frustrating!! Sooyoung is right me and yuri are both HOPELESS!!!" 


"Whos hopeless???"

"Kkkyyaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!" I got startled when someone suddenly spoke behind me. And As i turn my head 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!! 

 

 

"Pppppp PANY?!!!!" 

"Yah!!, do you really have to yell at me like that?!!" I covered my mouth in an instant after she said that, im just so shock to see her here. I keep bowing to her to say sorry. And OMG!!! Im really nervous now, This would be our first full conversation ever!!! 


"Ssss sorry pppaany ah, i just never thought i i wo would me meet you here in our de department b building" dammit i have to stop myself from stuttering but how can i? Seeing her here is totally a miracle, seriously come on, our culinary building is 3 blocks away from the art department where her and jessica attend to. So what is she doin here, unless........please dont tell me shes finally have a boyfriend now and shes meeting up with him here. 

"Mmmm, actually im here cause im looking for SOMEONE" my eyes got big as my heart broke into pieces when i heard she said SOMEONE, my pany finally have a special someone..... i try to stay calm, i know she would be baffled if i start crying in front of her

"Ooooohhh i i see..... Ahmmm i i better get go goin then, i its nice to to see you again p pany bye" i put my head down as i turn and walk away from her, im so stupid!!!!, its too late, that SOMEONE already took MY pany from ME. 

"Yah!!, where are you goin?" I gasp the moment i felt her hand in my arm, i look at her, then to my arm, ls this really happening.

"Actually, that SOMEONE is YOU silly" 

"Mmmmmmmmeeeee?!" She gave me her eyesmile and nod, as i point a finger to myself, i still cant believe this, MY PANY is looking for me???? 

"You see, ahmmmm i ahmmm just want to ask you a favor mmm if you dont mind" 

"I do dont mind!!!" I blurt out cause seriously pany il do anything you would ask me to do.

"Really you dont mind??!" I keep nodding my head to her despite that i still have no idea what shes gona ask me to do, but seeing her this happy is enough for me 

"Aaahm so mmm wh what is it?" I finally ask her 

"Mmmmm can you bake me your famous BLUEBERRY MUFFIN?" 

"Huh?!" 

"Plleeeeaaaasseeeee" shes doing her aegyo on me, god pany please stop, im having a hard time to control myself not to jump on you right now, your so CUTE!!!

"Y you w want my MUFFIN?!" My face automatically turn red after i said that, my ERTED mind shift to totally different meaning when i said word MUFFIN, While pany is innocently nodding her head. 

"Yes..... Can you pretty please, its just i really been craving for your muffin for so long" my ears ping when she said My MUFFIN, and curse myself for having such a erted mind, come on of course shes not referring to THAT. 

"You see, since me and jess cant go to your cafe, we've been goin to different cafes instead and i tried all the blueberry muffins they have, but non of them is close enough to yours...... Aahhmmmm whats your secret ingredient anyway, for your muffin to taste so delicious" 

"love"

"Excuse me?...." I mentally facepalmed myself, aaahh why did i even say it out loud.

"Fresh, all my ingredients i use are fresh" 

"Ooohh i see, no wonder, mmmmm so ahm taetae...... Can you make me some then pleaeesssee...." Taetae?!!! She call me taetae?!!! 

"Of course pany of course, i i would love you" 

"Mmm?!" 

"I mean i would love TOO, TOO hehe" i dorkily laugh and scratch the back of my head, men that would be so awkward. 

"Thank you taetae!!your the best!, mmm is it ok if you bake one for me tomorrow??" 

"Of course no problem" 

"Thank you for real!!!!! And ahm can you also keep this a secret between us, cause im not sure how jessica would react if she founds out im talking to yuris friend,mm u know, those two are kinda in a messup situation right now, its just.... Its your fault you know why did you make such a delicious pasty that my taste buds craving for so bad" i watch my pany in amazement as she laugh in front of me after saying that. And im very please to myself that my baking skills really paid off

" i understand, dont worry pany i can keep a secret" 

"Thank you thank you!!, see you here tomorrow tae tae, same time ok? " she eyesmile me and squeeze my arm before leaving.

"See you tomorrow pany....." I whisper as i watch her walk away, damn she really have a nice !!

 

 

 


Lee's Cafe 

I went straight to work after my encounter with pany, aayyeee!!!im really excited for tomorrow. 

As i walk in, i see sooyoung and amber arguing about something. 

"Yah!!, what you guys arguing about over here, wheres yuri?" i said as i tap both of their heads.

"Midget chief whats that for!!, it hurts you know" 

"Yuris in the kitchen taeyeon, she still doesnt look good thou" i sigh and gaze at the swaying door window after amber point at that direction, i can see my friend seriously mixing some flour. Haaayyy yuri i know your heart is breaking right now. 

"Guys what can we do to help our chief over there" i said as i move my focus back to this two idiots in front of me 

"Thats exactly what me and amber are arguing about midget chief, we are planning to set a blind date for sir hae, so he can forget about jessica, and so our friend there would finally have a chance to be with the girl she love the most, but this PANDA here giving me names of teachers from her school, like come on, sir hae wont date some single oldies"

"Yah!! Ms. Yoona is not old!! And Stop calling me a PANDA i dont have anymore blackeyes ok!!" 

"Hahaha but you did look like a panda before amber hahaha, jessica really punch you pretty good hahaha" i cant help but to laugh with sooyoung she does have a point amber did look like a panda a few weeks back. 

"Yah!! Shut up!!, but atleast she have a pretty good chance in meeting sir donghae, compare to your list, look at that, how can we even set sir donghae to date hyuna, and bora they are all movie actresses and singers for godsake!"  

I shook my head and laugh at this two as they continuously bickering, Before turning my head back to the swaying door...... Just hold on there yuri, we will find a way so you can finally be with jessica without feeling any guilt towards your brother....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


........PoV

".........., Yuris secretly in love with jessica?!!!!" 

 

---------

hallow!!!! Sorry for very late update i just got really busy this two weeks mianhe guys mianhe....

Hope you like the simple taeny moment hehe :) 

till next time