Bed

Im inLoVe with my DOG

Amber PoV

i finally open up the plastic bag. Theres a jacket, a hat, a raincoat, gloves and an umbrella. I sigh before i went ahead and wear all the stuff she brought for me, she really want to make sure that i wont get wet from the rain. I definitely owe her an apology.

I didnt able to catch up with soojung on the bus stop so i endup waiting for another bus to arrive. Lucky for me, i just got inside the house when the rain finally pour down HARD. i can barely see anything from the window, If i got caught in the rain like that for sure im a goner. I sigh again i feel even guiltier from earlier. I really owe soojung alot more than just an apology.


I went straight to my room. Change to my pajamas before I lay myself on the bed thinking of what happened again. Then I remember the moment when soojung was on top of me. I touch my chest. Why did my heart beat like that....... Maybe cause of the adrenaline... Yah thats what it is... Like come on right... I really got startled when someone just tackle me down like that. 

Then I tried to shift my thoughts to ailee, but i always endup thinking of soojung again, how she glared at me after smacking me, i was, i mean, i am really a JERK back there. 

"Aaaaaarrgghhh!!!!" This is frustrating, I standup and decided to go to soojungs room. I feel like im goin crazy if i wont talk to her today. 

"Oh hello there, you must be amber right?" I bump into someone when i came out of my room. 

"Aaahh yes, i am amber, amber liu, and you are???" 

"Tiffany, tiffany hwang, its so nice to finally meet you amber, so i presume our maknae got you here just in time huh, aaawwee shes such a devoted DOG sitter isnt she?" 

"Wha what?!!" I dumbfounded from what i heard how did she know about my curse. 

"Hahaha dont worry amber, jess is my best friend and i know how to keep a secret" 

"Bu.. But" 


Ccrraaaaaakkkk!!!


BOOM!!! 

 

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!" Both me and tiffany scream when a lightning and thunder just burst out almost the same time that made the house shake a little and lost its power. 

"Oh no we probably got a short circuit,il get the flashlight and look for jessica, she might be on her way to the fuse box, ahm amber can you check on krystal? Shes scared of thunder and im sure what just happened, frightened her to death" 

I didnt able to respond back as she hurriedly left after she pat my head.

I use my phone as my flashlight as i slowly walk in the hallway. But each step i take closer to her room makes my heart beats faster. Damn why am i so nervous seeing her. Isnt it my plan earlier to go and apologize to her anyway. I try to calm down when i finally reach her door. 


Knock knock 

"Soo................ Soojung??"  

"....." She didnt response, is she in her room. 


Knock knock 

"Sooojung ahm are you ok in there?" I try again. 

"amber?.......wheres unnie?" 

"Yes its me soojung, ahmmm jessica probably checking the fuse box right now, are you ok? 

".....yes am a"


BOOM!!!!!!!

"aaaaahhhhhhh!!!! UNNIE!!!!" I burst into her room and ran towards her bed when i heard her scream and cry out for her sister cause of the thunder.

"Sssshh shhhh its ok soojung, its ok" i hug her when i saw tears flowing out at her eyes, shes really scared.

I climb on the bed with her so i can hold her properly. Thank god shes not crying as bad when i lay down next to her, but shes still sobbing as she buried her face on my chest. I feel my heart skip a beat when she did that. What the...

Cccraaakkkk!!!
BOOM!!!! 

"Aaaaahh!!!!" She scream again and tense up her grip on my arm when another set of thunder and lightning erupted. 

"Im here soojung, im here...." I hug her tighter. 

"Your really scared of thunder huh" she just nod her head as i her back 

 

Then i kiss her forehead to calm her down more. 

 

The electricity finally came back when All of a sudden, her bed room door flung open. 

 

 

 

 

 


"Sooojung!!!! Unnie is her........WHAT THE HELL!!!!!! What are you doin on my sisters BED!!!!!"

 

 

 

-------/ 

weeeehhhh double update guys double update hahaha :)