12 O'Clock Again [HIATUS]

Description

One of the well known fairytales, Cinderella, has turned upsidedown. On the streets of New Seoul, our main character is to go to the ball to meet the princess and fulfil his destiny of being prince. However, a murder breaks out when midnight struck and the princess is one of the prime suspects. The King himself doesn't want to believe it, but all evidence is being pointed towards her and if no one is able to find real evidence within now and 12pm of the month's end, the King will have to have her head. Now our man has to find out who is the real murderer is, find evidence to save the princess and find a way for her to love him.

Foreword

I'm just a ghetto boy that lives in an old abandon warehouse just outside of New Seoul. My parents did drugs and weren't able to pay the money back which caused them to be killed and I was orphaned ever since. I work with them now as a person they think was introduced by one of theirs whom I call my best friend. I don't make much and I always get beat up but it's worth the patience to avenge my parents. One day, I went to the fortune teller to give her what she wanted but she had no money to pay me back with. So the fortune-teller told me my future in return for money. She said that I was destined to be the prince of New Seoul. At first, I thought that it was all a big joke so I made her cough up the money anyways. Little did I know, when I met the princess in the streets by accident, it was love at first sight.

Trailer:

)


Special Thanks to:

◕ ◡ ◕ Myungyeon Graphic Shop ◕ ◡ ◕

for the graphic poster and background! 

 


Story is completely original by NorthMelon. Similar plots and occurances to other stories/dramas are by complete coincidence. 
Please do not plagiarize. 

©February 2014. All rights reserved.