Week Four

Love Is On-Air

I felt hot air blowing my chin like there's someone who's trying to kiss me. I opened my eyes and I saw the wide-eyes-that-looks-like-a-puppy of Jonghyun. 

"Jjong?" He stmbled down and tried to get up fast.

"Oh. K-key.. Y-you're awa-ake.. Are you feeling alright?" He asked and I giggled at his cute actions. "Yes, Jjong. I'm alright. What are you doing here, though?" 

"I-uh... uhm.. No one's going to take care of you.. so I decided that I-I should s-stay here.." He said shyly, scratching the back of his head and I can see him blushing. 

"Who's running the program?" 

"I asked for substitute." He said, slightly lifting his head. 

"How sweet of you, Jjong..." I slowly lifted his head with my finger. ".. But I'm hungry." 

"Oh.. Uhm... I made this meal for you.." He stood up and went outside. He really did take care of me. I thought to myself. I felt my cheeks blushing and I wanted to stop it. 

Jonghyun came back with a tray full of foods in his hands. He placed it on my legs and ordered me to eat it all up. In all fairness, he really can cook. It tastes like home. The one my sister always cooks at home. 

"This is delicious, Jjong." I said and he smiled at me. "Well... Thank you." He said shyly. 

After I eat all the meals that Jonghyun made for me, I placed the dishes beside my bed. Jonghyun stood up to get it but I hold his hand and pulled him down to face me. Our faces, inches away and I can feel his hot breath. 

I pulled his hands more and my lips met his. I pulled back from the kiss and I can see his wide eyes looking at me with disbelief. 

"That's for taking care of me." I said and pulled his hands closer to my chest. I let him feel my heart beat. I cupped his cheeks and closed our distance again. This time, I kissed him passionately. He kissed me back and that surprised me. I pulled back from the kiss again.

"And that's for saying I'm interested in you." I said, panting. Jonghyun blinked his eyes like an innocent child. 

"You're interested in me?" He asked and I nodded. He smiled like an idiot and he's the first one who started to kiss me. I lied my back down on the bed while his body were on top of mine. We kissed passionately, deeply and turned aggressively and who knows where these actions can go..

I just love kissing this dino puppy guy. 


Okay, that was fast. Hi!