B2: THE FACE-OFF

Sometimes love just ain't enough...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

     Bom was a little bit annoyed with the 4 pairs of curious eyes that were staring at her.... Just like what TOP said, he will let Bom explain everything to the boys.... Jiyong, Youngbae, Seungri and Daesung made sure to arrived on time on their meeting place. They don't care about the food, but what's more important t o them is the information they all wanted to know...

 

 

     "Yah! are we just going to stare to each other?"CL spoke up,  breaking the silence. She also came with Bom. Minzy wasn't able to come with them because she needs to go back to New York...

 

 

    "we're waiting on who's going to explain first on the 3 of you, since you're the one who hide things from us..."Jiyong answered flatly, ...

 

 

     Bom raised an eyebrow when her gaze landed on Jiyong..."Honestly, I don't even know why I'm here. I thought I already made it clear to all of you yesterday..."...

 

 

     "Nothing is settled yet..."Jiyong uttered in serious voice as he looked straight into Bom's eyes. He wants to know everything about Sandy, he wants to make sure that Sandy is not Dara...

 

 

     "I don't mean to be rude, but I don't think I owe you all an explanation."Bom blurted out in irritation... " Sandy is not Dara... you all don't know her, so is she...  You're not friends-"

 

 

    "That's why we wanted to know everything..."Jiyong firmly cut her off........

 

 

     Seungri cleared his throat seeing the two started an eye battle ... "Bom n-noona, we just w-want to know how she became D-Dara noona's twin sister,... I-I mean we never ever heard anything about her..." he asked nervously

 

 

    " sharing some information about her real identity won't hurt you Bom noona..." Youngbae added who's also curious about Sandy...

 

 

     "maybe it's nothing to you Bom noona, but for us it is... because Dara noona is our friend... because no matter how we think it is, we're still thinking that she's Dara noona..."Daesung valiantly expressed his thoughts...

 

 

   ... CL breathe out heavily. A fight will surely arouse between Bom and the boys if she's just going to watch...."Guys, stop thinking that Sandy and Dara unnie is one person..., because they're not... " she pointed out, obviously stressed...

 

 

     "then make us believe that they're not one person...".... Jiyong knew that he will be having a hard time dealing things with Bom but he has no plans on backing out and leave the room without knowing the truth...

 

 

    TOP turned to face Bom...  "Bommie, just tell them..."....

 

 

    "Neh Bom unnie, explain it to them, so we could end their confusion..." CL agreed...

 

 

      Bom sighed in defeat... "what do you want to know...?"... she asked...

 

 

     "everything that we need to know..."Jiyong answered... " we want to know why there's no news about her. Why Dara didn't mention that she has a twin sister. Why we didn't even see nor meet her. and lastly, why the four of you hide her from us, like your avoiding her to meet us..."....

 

 

    ..." Sandy was given to uncle  when she was still 8 months old. From what I know, Dara was born healthy while Sandy wasn't.  Sandy always got sick and when she almost died, their mother called uncle to inform him that he has a child on her. Due to financial problem, Mrs. Ahn decided to give Sandy to uncle's care. I don't know if the problem is really the money or she really doesn't care about her daughter..."Bom started while looking straight into Jiyong's eyes...

 

 

    "Then what about Dara noona...? why did Mr. Park didn't get Dara from their mother?" Youngbae curiously asked...

 

 

    "Like I said, Sandy was in hospital that time. She was 50/50... Mrs. Ahn had decided to give Sandy to uncle's care that time. Of course Uncle was so furious at that time, he almost hit the mother for making their child suffer but then when he saw Sandy's condition, he forgot about her. He even told her to leave and not to show her face to them again...."Bom continued... "she left without saying that Sandy has a twin. We only knew about Dara after 5 years. And that's the time when she left Dara in a place she didn't even know... if only we knew sooner, maybe Dara didn't experienced hell..."... she clenched her fist upon remembering those painful events in their life...

 

 

    Jiyong felt like someone just ran a sword through his chest. He felt guilty again for hurting Dara...  "W-What happen to Sandy during those 5 years? does she know about Dara?..."....

 

 

     "Like I said, we only found out about Dara's existence when she was 5 years old. Sandy also didn't know that she has a twin..."Bom answered... "during those 5 years, Sandy was going back in fort to New York for the medication and treatments that her body needed... Our family decided to hide Sandy's identity from the media, not because we're ashamed of her but because she's terribly sick that time and questions from media will just stress her more..."

 

 

     "terribly sick?" Youngbae raised a brow..

 

 

     "what kind of sickness?" Seungri and Daesung asked....

 

 

    Bom lowered her gaze and answered, "I'm sorry... I can't answer that question. It's a personal matter..."....

 

 

     Youngbae, Seungri and Daesung looked at her in puzzlement, while Jiyong is quietly observing her...

 

 

     "So Mrs. Park and Byul noona accepted Sandy and Dara noona that easily...?"Seungri asked, frowning...

 

 

     ... "It's not easy for them to accept the situation especially  Byul unnie, but things already happened so they have to learn to accept Sandy... As for Dara they easily accepted her but for Sandy who came to the family first, they have to keep things slowly. It was hard for auntie but she wanted to keep her family so she tried her best to be a good mother to Sandy and Dara..."Bom honestly answered

 

 

     "But Byul noona is kind but let's be honest she's not easy to be close with..."Daesung told them.. They might not be that close to her but they know what kind of personality she has...

 

 

     Bom nodded... "she is... but with Byul unnie's aloof attitude, she only had me that time. She doesn't have anyone whom she can call friends. Auntie suddenly thought that with Sandy, Byul unnie will change... If auntie wanted the two to get along she needs to be nice to Sandy, that's why she treated Sandy like her own daughter..."

 

 

     Seungri frowned..."Basically you're saying that Byul noona accepted Sandy that time because  she needs someone?" ...

 

 

     "Yes..."Bom answered... " But Byul unnie never mistreated Sandy... Byul unnie was uncle and auntie's only daughter so she grew up alone. She never socialize to others because she thought other's will just use her because she's a Park. She got everything she wanted but deep inside her, we know she's lonely and when Sandy came I saw a glint of happiness on her eyes... She was not just looking for someone to be with her but she's looking for someone whom she can call a sister, friend and bestfriend... Everyone in the mansion were happy seeing that their two princesses  were treating each other like a real sister. We thought everything is okay, but one day, a big problem came to our family that changed everything, the happiness we felt that time suddenly vanished and brought sorrow and pain to our family...-" she swallowed hard upon remembering the memory she buried a long time ago...

 

 

    "and what is that?"Jiyong curiously asked

 

 

    Bom smiled a little... "Dara came during our saddest time, and that made us happy again, especially Auntie and Byul unnie..."

 

 

    "what is that problem noona? and where is Sandy when Uncle got Dara?" Jiyong desperately asked. He wanted to hear everything and even a single problem for him to fully understand...

 

 

    ... "Sandy was at New York that time.." TOP spoke up when he sensed Bom is getting nervous

 

 

    Jiyong cocked an eyebrow as he crossed his arms while looking directly at TOP... "New York?"  he questioned, not convinced on the answer he heard... "Sandy is in New York alone? while you're all here in Korea?"

 

 

     "Uncle together with Auntie sometimes goes back and forth in New York to visit Sandy. They can't stay there for too long for.... some r-reason...." Bom tried to reason out calmly...

 

 

     CL stared at her unnie with pity. Bom is already having a hard time answering the question of their friends and she can't even help her. She wanted to answer some of their questions but she's afraid that she might ruin everything...

 

 

     ........ "You didn't answer my question Noona. What's the reason of your family's sorrow that time? and what's the reason why uncle can't stay with Sandy in New York that time...." Jiyong asked impatiently,

 

 

     Bom met Jiyong's gaze with blank expression..."Uncle can't stay because paparazzi might see him there. It will just raise speculations, and that's what we're trying to avoid... and for your other question...,  I'm sorry I can't answer that..."...

 

 

    Jiyong furrowed her eyebrows...  "and why? you're already telling us about Sandy, why are you still hiding something..."

 

 

    "Ji..."

 

 

      " I already answered some of your questions to make it clear, isn't it enough?" Bom muttered angrily. she's trying to control her anger but Jiyong is pushing her to her limit... " there are issues in our family that I can't tell you... It's a family matter that we can't disclose..."

 

 

     "Bom noo-"

 

 

    "Jiyong stop it!".... TOP almost yelled with full of authority. Bom is already having a hard time so he wanted to end their conversation right away...

 

 

   Jiyong bravely meet TOP's glare... "But hyung-"

 

 

    " I asked Bom to  briefly introduce Sandy to all of you to avoid confusion, not to asked her about their family secret... You are just Dara's friends so you should know your place... "TOP said angrily... " in the first place, there's no need for us to explain everything to all of you because you're not related to Sandy, but because you already saw her and she's going to stay here for a while, we decided to just tell you so that when you meet her, you won't ask her anything related to Dara and their family...  . They have reasons why they can't tell you anything, so please respect that..."

 

 

    Because Jiyong desperately wanted to know the truth he didn't realize that he's already crossing the line and already digging out some issues into their family...   he heaved a deep breath before shifting his gaze back to Bom...."I'm sorry noona..." he apologize

 

 

    "but why is she here right now? I thought you're hiding her identity?  people in the media will easily recognize her here..."Daesung suddenly asked....

 

 

    ......"Honestly, we're also surprised to see her yesterday. And so I called Byul unnie, and she told me that Sandy wanted to go here and we know that when she wants something, no one can stop her... Sandy's attitude is opposite to Dara so you can easily identify who is who..."Bom told them... "Anyway, Sandy will be staying here for the meantime because of business, and soon Byul unnie will introduce her in the public... she said that it's okay if the media will recognize her..."

 

 

     "So the reason why Byul noona decided to stay in New York and leave Dara noona here in Korea is  because of Sandy?"Seungri questioned...

 

 

    Bom nodded...  "Partly yes..."

 

 

     "how about you Chaerin-ah, do you and Minzy knew about Sandy ever since?"Youngbae turned to CL with crease on his forehead.

 

 

    CL shook her head... " Ani, Dara unnie never told me that she has a twin. I only found out when I met Sandy unnie in New York...And Minzy met Sandy unnie when she followed us in New York..."

 

 

     " that's enough..." Bom interrupted coldly... " I guess we already told you enough...  we can't tell you anymore about Sandy....-" then a sudden knock on the door stopped her.

 

 

     They all snapped their heads towards the door only to be surprised to see the person...

 

 

     " Hi... Am I late?" Sandy asked, smiling....

 

 

     The boys fell silent seeing the person whom they're just talking about....

 

 

     TOP turned to face the girl beside him with a surprised look and whispered, .... "did you call her?"....

 

 

      But instead of answering, Bom tap the vacant seat beside her while looking at Sandy... " you're just in time, come here..." she said, which the latter gladly followed....

 

 

     "Sandy unnie, what are you doing here? I thought you have an appointment today..." CL stared at her Sandy unnie with curiosity...

 

 

    Sandy gave her a small nod as she settled herself beside Bom.... "I have, but Bommie asked me to drop by, so here I am..."  she answered before facing the boys... "Hi, we meet again..."she greeted with a smile...

    

 

     Jiyong was taken by surprise seeing again the girl whom he believes Dara... His heart starts to beat faster again..."If she's not really Dara, why am I feeling this?".... he thought

 

 

    Feeling all eyes on her, Sandy raised a brow... " why? what's wrong?" she asked... " just keep talking, don't mind me..."

 

 

     " Actually, we're talking about you..." Bom told her

 

 

    " Really..." Sandy was not surprise at all. She already had a feeling that the lunch meeting that Bom told her is all about her...... " I hope you're not telling them bad things about me..."

 

 

    Bom rolled her eyes... "why?... is there any good things about you?" ...

 

 

    " Yah! Yah..." Sandy turned her head sharply to face Bom and continued...." how could you say that infront of them!"

 

 

   "Aisshh, they're starting again..." CL shook her head while looking at her two unnies...

 

 

   Sandy scoffed... " I wonder why your husband still with you..." she teased more before directing her gaze to TOP... "Seungheun-ah, I salute you for being patient to this amazona.... really..."

 

 

     " Yah!" Bom raised her voice and heaved a deep sighed to calm herself before facing her friends...        "  Now you see the difference between her and Dara..."

 

 

     "Both of you, stop. Sandy it's not time to play..."... TOP  interjected between the two... " By the way Sandy I would like you to meet ours and Dara's friends..." he paused to introduce his friends one by one.... "This is Seungri...."

 

 

    Seungri smiled at her nervously... " H-hello noona, I'm Lee Seungri,  Dara noona's favorite maknae..."...

 

 

     "Oh... Dara's favorite maknae?..." Sandy looked at him carefully and smiled back... " it's seems that you're fun to be with... I already like you maknae-ah..."...

 

 

     Seungri stared at her for a moment and laughed nervously before giving his hyungs a quick glance...

 

 

     " And this is Daesung... " TOP continued....

 

 

     .... "H-hi, S-Sandy noona... I'm Kang Daesung...."...

 

 

     " Oh Daesung... The one who looks like an angel when smiling...." Sandy  gently told him....

 

 

     Daesung frowned.... "Huh? H-How did you know about that?" he suddenly asked. Dara always tells him how handsome he is when he smiles, that he looks like an angel.... "When Dara noona was still alive, she always tells me that I look like an angel for her everytime I smile..."

 

 

     "Ah, maybe Dara told her that....?" Bom quickly told him before facing her cousin.... ".... right Sandy????...." 

 

 

     Sandy shrugged off her shoulder and answered... "maybe Dara told me before..."

 

 

    "Oh, and this is Youngbae..." TOP continued....

 

 

    A sudden change on Sandy's face expression as soon as she heard the name. She raised a brow while staring at him curiously as if she's trying to remember something........ "Youngbae?.... Dong Youngbae?"

 

 

    Youngbae nodded... "neh, I'm Dong Youngbae..."

 

 

     A playful grin suddenly appeared on Sandy's face.... "Oh, I remember now... Dong Youngbae,..." she said, giving CL a quick glance... " The person who made our CL-roo cried 3 years ago.  Chaerin's ex-"

 

 

     "UNNIE!!!"  CL shouted with wide eyes... she then turned to face Bom... "Bom unnie, why did you even asked her to come..."

 

 

     "Yah! Sandy, will you shut up...."Bom  whispered in annoyance...  She knows how her cousin's mind works when she's bored....

 

 

     "What!"Sandy asked innocently before shifting h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter