jerk!

we'll meet again

I was find my phone and I saw it there on the table next to me and I took it

 

mimie: * shocked * already at 11 p.m?! 60 missed call? * sigh * but .. why do I dream that? TOP words like seunghyun * I believe seunghyun is TOP, I continue want to see him *

 

when I stand up, I could hear people being happy. With curiosity, I went down and saw seunghyun was hugging a girl. My heart feels pain as sharp thorns pierced. Suddenly the girl saw me on the stairs and her release her arm on seunghyun.

 

unknown: who's that girl?!! * says loudly *  does she is your second love?! 

seunghyun: * does not know what to say * err .. she .. she .. 

mimie: i'm his younger sister! * I replied with scold *

unknown: oh, I'm sorry, I thought you his sweetheart, * look seunghyun * dear! why did not you tell me that you have a younger sister, if u tell me, I will not accusing her of arbitrary 

seunghyun: (.......)

mimie: * I want to get out from here because i don't want hear their conversation * 

unknown: * a sudden she stop me * err .. my name is bom.. park bom.. * while her handed her hand * 

mimie: I mimie , Nice to meet you! * ignores her and continues walking *

 

I was opened the door and looked back again, seunghyun just watching me, I went out and closed the door, then I heard the girl's voice, I tried to scout them and my heart was feel sick again when I saw them kissing, I immediately closed the door with my might . i run away to leave that place immediately. I was really hurt.

 

in my house:

 

maid 2: Young Miss, are you okay? Where are you going? 

mimie: yes, I'm okay, I just went to a friend's house, umm .. tonight I do not want to eat anything, I want to sleep

maid 2: but we've prepared a dinner for Miss 

mimie: umm.. just eating that food, I'm so tired 

maid 2: okay, Miss

 

I went up to the stairs and go to the bathroom, I just shut up and remember the incident.

 

mimie: * woke up * eh? why should I remember about that? he is not TOP, he's just my staff, he was someone else, I might think TOP not like him. TOP is good and handsome. Seunghyun was worse! worse! worse! * I said in an angry tone * huuuu ... I better go to sleep!

 

I came out of the bathroom and put on a shirt. Since I am very tired, I continue to lie in bed and eventually I fell asleep because of fatigue

 

the next day:

 

I wake up and look at my alarm clock. Clock pointing right at 6 am, I get ready to go to work. when I check my phone, I was surprised that 13 missed calls from seunghyun.

 

mimie: 13 missed calls from seunghyun? but how he got my phone number and how do I keep his number? * puzzled * but .. but .. why did he call me last night? * without thinking, I continued to go to work *