moved

we'll meet again

while in office :

 

mimie: ugghh! I was very sleepy-_-, I better nap on the couch * I lie down and fall asleep * 

seunghyun: mimie? * he enter into my office * 

mimie: ZZZZZZZ .......

seunghyun: yah! she was sleeping? * he approached his face to me * urmm .. she is very pretty when she was sleeping 

mimie: why I feel hear someone breath? * I said in my mind and try to open eyes * huh? * I was surprised because seunghyun tried to kiss me but I don't know what to do * 

jiyong: mimie? * suddenly he opened the door and saw seunghyun tried to kiss me *

mimie: damn! big trouble! * I said in mind and continue to pretend to sleep to see what happens * 

seunghyun: * shocked and stand * 

jiyong: hey! what you gonna do with her?! * he said loudly * 

seunghyun: nothing, I just want to wake her 

jiyong: want to wake her?! * he punch seunghyun's face * 

mimie: * shocked and stood up * oppa!

jiyong: mimie! I'm going to teach this guy! * trying to hit seunghyun but seunghyun stopped him * 

seunghyun: * stand * what did you see that it's true, I really want to kiss her * while holding my lips * 

mimie: seunghyun!! 

jiyong: you! certainly want to find the crash! * he tried to approach seunghyun but I stopped him *

mimie: oppa! please make it stop! 

jiyong: * he ignores me and pushed me onto the couch * 

mimie: oppa!!! 

seunghyun: * he only received all shots from jiyong * 

jiyong: * grabbing seunghyun's clothes * why don't you respond? or you're not know how to fight?

seunghyun: * smiles sarcastically * I didn't respond not because I am a coward but I defend my love for her, and she loves me too * laughs * 

jiyong * surprised and releasing his shirt * is it true? * he looked at me with a very angry look * 

mimie: (......)

jiyong: IS IT TRUE?!!! * he screams out loud * 

mimie: * shocked * y .. yes! I love him!! * I scream while crying * .. I .. I love .. him .. * I bowed my head * 

jiyong: * look back at seunghyun * you should die!!! * he kept to hit seunghyun * 

mimie: * shocked * oppa! * I hold his hand *

jiyong: (......) * he stopped as I hold his hand * 

mimie: oppa * I pull his shoulder to make him look at me * forgive me, oppa, because I would hurt oppa, I didn't want to tell the truth because i'm afraid you will hurt, if my presence was inconvenient, I.. I promise will go away from here. I will go to Paris tomorrow * I walked out and wiped my tears *