Sick...!!

♥♥ Sick...!! ♥♥

Aishh...!! Where is he? I literally stomped my feet at the main lobby of YG building, as I wait for my car to be bring in. This is my fifth time trying to get in touch with Seunghyun but never once, did he answered my calls. This is getting on my nerve. Not only Seunghyun had called me last night as he had promised me to and when I did tried to call him in return, the dial tone had aimlessly been played through until it finally cut-off. I did to start to get worried but after successfully get in touch with Taeyang to check on my boyfriend, he had reassure me that there is nothing to be worried as Seunghyun had decided to sleep early because of some slight headached he was suffering during their rehearsal earlier.

Seunghyun had rarely fallen sick. He has always knows how to take care of himself way better than her, although he is not some sort of health freak. And I guess he will be absolutely fine after popping in 1 or 2 pills of panadol with an early night sleep. Well, I expected him to return my call in the morning just to cast out my worried feeling for him but so far no call from him, or even from his dongsaengs and his manager.

Arghhh...!! What took so long for my manager to bring in my car? I really wants to be with my boyfriend of 3 months. "Hey Chaerin-ah, still here?" I turn to Dara who stop to where I am currently waiting for my car. "Yes. By any chance, did you see Young Bae oppa or Jiyong oppa in the studio?" I know she just came out from the studio because that's where Teddy oppa had strictly ask of her to go, once they reached the YG headquarter. I have a gut feeling that either one of the 2 Big Bang members might be there.

She nodded her head but her face tells me a millions other things. Her happy face immediately turns sad and at the brink of crying. I wonder why. "What's wrong?" She looked up as I touch her arm lightly. She shrug as she heave a long dishearten sigh. "Teddy oppa is not impress with my vocal in our new song. And I got an earful of lecture from Sajangnim for that."

It can be tough in the process of producing an album and you need to be strong enough to deal with lots of pressure and critiques from your senior. I hope Dara could pull it off though. Maybe after checking out my boyfriend condition, I will try to help Dara in anyway possible, afterall I am her leader in the group and I can't simply left her in lurch.

"Well, what did Jiyong oppa view then?" I asked her politely, out of the corner of my eyes, I could see my long waiting car had finally arrive. "He agreed with Teddy oppa and worse, I need to return to the studio later tonight." 

I nodded. "I will try to come down later, okay. I need to go now..." Dara nodded as she watched me quickly run to the driver seat of my car. I waved at her as I drive out of the building carpark. In the car, I still tried to call my boyfriend again and ends up with the same result - no answer.

I make my own record breaking of reaching Seunghyun villa within 15 minutes.

As I hastily park the car in the garage, I quickly dash inside the dark and silence living room. A quick glance, I saw that all the curtains had been drawn in to keep the sunlight from entering the living room and the area looks spotless and vacant. I look up at the top landing of the 2-storey villa, feeling sceptical of what will greet me. All bad thoughts comes rushing to me. But I quick to remind myself that nothing bad could happen to Seunghyun. He may occassionally act Bingu but if needs arise, he could be a scary beast.

Without care to think furthermore, I rushed upstairs and turns to our master bedroom with the door stood open widely for me to be able to look at a particular long form  laid shrouded under our blanket. As I getting nearer, the form did not make a single move. In my mind, that must be my oppa? Or not...?

Instead of sitting by the bed and pull off the bit of the blanket that covers the supposed face, I reach over to my high heel shoe and poke the shrouded form in front of me. 

First time of poking, no sound or movement comes from the shrouded form.

Then 2nd and 3rd of pokings, remain the sames. 

Without thinking, I keep on poking the shrouded form that looks like beating from a third person point of view.

Suddenly I got the response that I wanted when the shrouded form pull off the blanket away and reveal my very angry, yet sick looking and still handsome boyfriend. "What the hell, Chaerin?!" His angry glare could shoot dagger right through the socket of my eyes.

"Yeobo..."I quickly gather him in my attempt to embrace him when the sick man trying to push me away. It is a battle that we are having right now. He tried to push me away and crouching further from me. But he is weak and I am not, so I won our mini-battle and I literally pinned him down under my hold.

I watched his defeating struggled under my hold. "Get away Chaerin. I don't want you be infected by my flu...Oh no..." And I watched him cautiously when he suddenly scrunched his face. "What-"

"Achooo...!!!" And he sneeze right on my face with all his sticky mucus sprayed quite generously all over my face. I let go of him and quickly search for kleenex that I always keep it handy in each drawers of our side tables. "Yuck...oppa!!"

"I told you to stay away from me. Look at what I have done to you, yeobo." I felt his body movement behind me and the next moment, he laid his head on my back. I push him back a bit and still weak, he fall back on the bed. 

Wiping away all those disgusting mucus from my face, I watched Seunghyun laying form with his eyes too looking up at me. He seems to have difficult to breathe and I could see the mucus running down from his nose, almost touching his lip but he quickly wipe it away with our duvet. Then when he tried to speak, instead he let out a coughing fit.

What a pity sight my yeobo is. I turns to leave the room, heading to our kitchen on the first floor and starts brewing some remedy for his sickness. When I had turn on the gas and everything, I rush back to our bedroom where I was greeted with still awake Seunghyun. I sit by his side, placing the back of my hand on his burning forehead. "Why don't you sleep first, yeobo? I am brewing some heal remedy for you to take, so that you could gain some strength before I take you to the nearest clinic." He nodded slightly and I help him, keeping him warm under the duvet.

His voice is so rough. "Maybe you call my family doctor inste-" He could not finish his sentences when another coughing fit caught him in the middle. "Ok sure, yeobo. I'll called Dr Kim to come later."

For the next few hours, as I wait for Dr Kim arrival, I had force Seunghyun to drink up the remedy that I had brew for him. "This is disgusting and taste so vile..urhg!!!"

"Well all medicines taste as bad as this Seunghyun. And this is not disgusting..." I pout, feeling a bit put off with Seunghyun criticism. I know I should not be feeling like this but well, maybe I just too tired from the travelling and promotion.

"Mianhe, yeobo." I look up at his eyes who had been watching me, lovingly. "And thank you for the remedy. I know I am such a jackass..."

I quickly put a finger to his quivering lip. "Shooo...I should be sorry instead of you. I should be more understanding with your condition that you are in now." I smiled and without thinking, I lean in and kiss his lip that feel hot under his high temperature.

It is supposed to be just a peck of kiss but he deepen our kiss into a long make-out session. His tongue trying to gain into mine which I relent with his hand roaming my back seductively. The bowl that contain his remedy had been thrown to the nearby empty space of the bed when I had climbed over his body and straddled his hip. 

I moan as he intensely indulging my lip and I forgetting for a moment that the man who is now busy enticing the ual desire in me, is burning with fever, along with cough. And I guess if Dr Kim did not ring at that moment, both of could ends up having despite his weak condition.

"That's the doctor, oppa." I tried to catch my breathe when we break away from our heated kiss. Without waiting for moment, I quickly run down to open the door for Dr Kim. I must be looking like a maniac when I watch his eyes looks shocked at me as I open the door for him. I glance at the nearest mirror, well my hair is a big mess with smearing of my lipstick and my dishelved clothes.

"Err...he's upstairs Dr Kim." I avoided his gaze as I escorted him to the bedroom. 

After the doctor consultation which feels like forever, I return to sit by the bed where Seunghyun had again shrouded himself into a big coccoon. He asked me, "Should we continue where we left just now?" I smiled at him who trying hard to stay awake. I shaked my head and wave the paper that contains Seunghyun prescription that I needed to collect for him.

"That could wait until your full recovery, oppa." He gave me a thumbs-up.

~~~

I guess oppa still need to wait a bit more longer because after few days of his recovery, it is my turn to fall sick.

"Wahh~~!!" I watched him, amusely with his reaction when he found out that it is my turn to fall sick. "I am deprive of ...!!"

Weakly I stuck my tongue at him before closing my eyes as the medicine is taking effect on my body system.