┋Conclusion

[1004] Angel In Heaven. --- Writer's Block.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Conclusion.

Time seems to slowed down as their eyes locked on each others. Both of them knowing this will be their last time.

She smiled at him, bitterly.

Myungsoo looks at her desperately, trying to imprint the image of her into his brain. Her dark chocolate curly hair. Her midnight black eyes that he used to love to stare into them, getting lost in their deepness. Her deep red soft lips which he loved to kiss again and again and again. He was fully aware that this would be the last time he’d see her.

“I am sorry, Myungsoo-ah. Saranghae.” She whispered. Her blood stained lips moved ever so slightly. The loud beep of a car alarm interrupted the bleak silence that surrounded them. Myungsoo leaned in, gripping her paling cheeks in between his hands.

She looked stunning today. Her makeup was flawless. Her hair was flawless. Everything about her was flawless. She was flawless. It’s almost as if she’d dress herself up to die a beautiful death, though ironically, there was nothing beautiful about getting hit by a car.

Myungsoo stared into her eyes, desperately, also begging her to not leave him. She was his life. She was the reason that he was him. She was the reason why his walls were melted. She was the reason that he could love.

“Please. Please.” He whimpe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter