The meeting

Red strings
Per daily practice, the suns beams shone through Himchan's eyes and blinded him in his dreams. In that very moment he awoke and began to dress. He looked at the woman next to him, the smeared lip stick on the side of her face, the blocked mascara, the black lingerie that hugged her body a bit too tightly. It all disgusted him. He looked away, and thus stared into the sun. Maybe if only to burn the image he had just seen out of his mind. The half- figure awoken and tightly gripped his bare waist.
There was silence. "We have to stop this," Himchan said more to himself than to the woman. The silence continued and she didn't release her grip. His phone rang and from his position he answered, from the ringtone he knew who it was.
"Ya! Himchannie-ah, get over here now! Ha Yi's in labor you’re gonna miss our little god kid!" Kyuhyun said with excitement. Himchan could hear the disgruntled shouts of their dongsaeng in the back followed by Junhong's voice, their other friend and the father of the baby about to be born.
"Which hospital," Himchan asked
"Not the one two doors away from the Café or anything like that," Kyuhyun said. Himchan chuckled a bit, it was as if he could here Kyuhyun rolling his eyes on the phone. "Okay, okay, I'll be there ASAP," Himchan said as he detangled himself from the woman gripping onto him so whole heartily.
The woman whispered seductively into his ear and wrapped her hands once again around his waist. "Must you go? Won't you stay with noona a bit longer?"
His eyes trailed into her direction unable to mask his disgust.
"Don't you have a husband to go home to Hyojin?"
"Aw, but he's no fun," Hyojin said in a pouty tone.
Himchan stood up as if only to rip himself from her grasp. He began to dress in a hurriedly fashion as the older women stayed on his bed half and motionless. He carelessly tossed her clothing her way,"Don't be here when I get back."
She snuck up behind him and slipped her dainty arms around her fellow adulter. "I'll see you again tomorrow?"
He didn't answer.
---
For the next couple of weeks Kyuhyun stood by Ha Yi's side. Whether it was to carry his little sister on piggy back to the kitchen 5 steps away he did it. He even have her the green tea ice cream Himchan left the last time he had been to Kyuhyun's home. Through all the evil and craziness the elder oozed he was a pretty good guy on the inside. Despite the fact that Kyuhyun could have easily given Ha Yi the ice cream that didn't belong to his so called "bffl", or the soup, or the last bit of green tea. It wasn't until a bit after Jae Hwa (the newborn) turned 2 months old that Kyuhyun started going back to the café which he practically worked at (unpaid of course).
Junhong jumped at Kyuhyun's entrance "Hyung, Kyuhyun hyung's here! He'll probably try to force carrots down my throat again."
Himchan pulled Junhong close to him. "Kyu, don't you hurt my baby. He had his carrots for the day."
"Wut, without me?" Kyuhyun remarked in a disappointed tone.
He then began to ease his way closer to Junhong. "You've got your little brother working his tail off. Don't you think he'd need a little bit more veggies on his plate today," Kyuhyun winked awkwardly.
"Yo, what did I tell you about winking? A small animal dies everytime you do that I swear."
Kyuhyun continued to wink until Himchan hit the back if his head. "You demon."
"Yours truly."
Himchan smiled while Kyuhyun rubbed the back of his head. A customer stepped into line and Himchan turned his attention towards her. "Welcome to togeworl, can I get your order," Himchan smiled.
Kyuhyun saw deep into that smile. He knew something was off.
The woman smiled at him in a seductive manner as she leaned forth and whispered something into Himchan's ear. The customer on the sly slipped something into the young café owner’s pocket, winked, and then left the café as quickly as she came. "Please come again!" Himchan called out with that same strange smile.
"...Did she just hit on you?" Kyuhyun said in an unreadable tone. Himchan held the paper in his pocket tightly and could not even look at his confused friend.
Himchan began to step from behind the counter, "Can you watch the register for me, I need to make a call."
He did not even look for Kyuhyun's reaction and left immediately as he pulled out his phone.
"Kyoko, what the hell was that?! Why did you come to my café and about what you wrote in that letter are you serious?"
"Because, the look on your face was so adorable, it looked like you didn't want that friend of yours to know about me though. "I'm jealous~!," she squealed in Japanese trying to use Aegyo.
"What about the letter!" Himchan said with an aggravated tone.
"Ugh fine, well as you know Hyojin Unnie, and her husband. Well they..."
:x:x:
 
Kyuhyun stood there manning the counter with his mind elsewhere. It was the first time that he had ever seen Himchan turn so red with anger in all the time the two spent together. He didn’t know if he should be jealous or sad or upset. He didn’t know what he didn’t know.
“Excuse me? Sir?” a kind of sultry voice called out. I’d like to take out this book, and get a latte if you don’t mind. A woman with short green hair smiled at him from bellow. She was a bit small but very pretty, there was a birthmark like dot on her nose that he had a sudden urge to poke.
“Sir?”
He blushed, “Oh I’m sorry, can you repeat your order?”
“Yes, I’d like to take out this book and order a latte.”
“I’m sorry, we don’t do take outs. However you can stay here and read it. And for your latte, what size would you prefer?”
Her face dropped slightly but she then smiled. “Okay, I’ll just stay here then, and can I have small with whip cream?”
“Coming up,” he smiled as he then turned his back. His face too then dropped. The book she was taking out was one of the ones he and Himchan had read. He soon began to wonder exactly what was going on with his best friend today.
:x:x:
Himchan fell to his feet in the little cross way under Sangdam Bridge.
What he just heard echoed in his head “Hyojin unnie and her husband were fighting while she was driving. She told him about you, and some crazy plans for you two to run away together. Then they ran into an oncoming truck. She’s so stupid, isn’t she?” Kyoko laughed coldly.
"I hate this world I got myself caught up in."