Mark's surprise.

He/She is MINE!

We’re getting busy from day to day just to finish Suzy’s dress perfectly. I don’t want to get any complain from her anymore. I’ll approve that my design is not the worst. She wanted the dress to be a bit revealing with some glittering stuff. Because of that I need to search for each store to search for the stuff. What difficult is that she wanted the stuff to look expensive and order from overseas. She’s really making me suffering by ordering for her and to make sure nothing will go wrong with my design. The stuff I order will probable arrive about four days later. While waiting, I design the dress first with the help of my workers and the criteria wanted by Suzy.

“Ms.NaEun… The stuff you ordered already arrived.” Bora entered my office while bringing the package, probably the stuff I ordered.

“Bring here.” She handed me the package and bowed before she left. Finally I can start making the dress with the stuff already completed.

--

Today, 15 January, Mark called me, telling me that he’d surprise for me today. I remembered that he said he had surprise for me this week and today is the day. At first I tried to reject him but he insisted me to go out with him. I’ve many works as a few artists also came and asking the same things but at least they’re more kind than Suzy. As Mark persuaded me continuously, I finally agreed, thinking that he really wanted it. He said he will pick me up at 2p.m. and now I only have about 30 minutes left. I just wait for him inside my shop while watching the numerous customers looking at the clothes I’d make.

“Ms.NaEun.. Your friend is here.” Kay told me while pointing toward the car that was waiting outside the shop. I took my handbag and exit the shop after telling the others.

“I’m going now. Make sure to lock it later if I don’t come back.” I gave the shop’s key to Bora because I thought that I might not come back to the shop later. I have another spare key to the shop just in case.

“Ne..” I exit the shop and went toward Mark’s car. He was just about to exit his car after having a phone call but I quickly entered his car.

“So… What is the surprise?” I asked him immediately but he didn’t answer as what I want.

“You’ll know it later.” even though I tried to ask him again, the answer will be the same or else he’ll ignore me. I decided to just wait for it as he didn’t want to tell about it. We talked about other things and I got curious with his trainee life which he told me everything making me felt pity for him. From his story, I get to know that trainee life is really hard and from it I realise what ChangJo had gone through before when he was a trainee. I didn’t know it would be really hard and moreover after their debut, they get busier and less time to rest.

About half an hour later, we arrived at a place that I never knew what place is it. When we exit his car, I just followed him like a lost puppy. There’s many girls waiting in front of the building but Mark oppa pull me toward the back of the building, entering from the back. When I first entered the place, there’s many people, looking busy by setting up which I guess a stage. Why are we here anyway? Was him asking me to accompany him to watch a concert? I can’t ask him now as he led me to a room, passing by the numerous staff.

“Mark hyung~ Why are you late?” I heard a guy’s voice complaining toward Mark oppa as soon we entered the room. I didn’t dare to look up as I get very shy among the crowd.

“Mianhae.. I’m bringing my friend.” He held my hand tightly, making me turn my gaze up to look at him. “This is NaEun. My best friend.” He introduced me to the others. I bravely turn to look at the other persons in the room which are 6 guys.

“I-I’m Son NaEun. Annyeonghaseyo.” I introduced myself shyly.

“Hi.. I’m Jackson.”

“I’m YoungJae.”

“Hi.. I’m JB.”

“I’m Jr.”

“Hi Noona.. My name is YuGyeom.”

“NaEun noona~ I’m BamBam.” Each of them introduced themselves at me which I respond with a smile and replied their handshake. “Nice to meet you Noona.” BamBam flashed me a welcoming smile.

“NaEun-ah.. I need to prepare myself now.. So.. Can you stay here with them for a while?” Mark oppa said to me. I wanted to protest as I don’t know how can I stand staying with these guys alone but he seemed he really need to go so I just nodded. He exited the room after that, leaving me with the 6 guys. I shyly went to take a seat at the couch only get a stared from the guys.

“Don’t be scare with us. Let’s be friend. We’re at the same age.” One guy who I guess JB talked to me. I nodded as a respond, didn’t yet dare to talk with them without Mark oppa here.

“By the way.. Have Mark hyung told you why you’re here?” Jackson asked me, making me felt interested at his question. I didn’t know the reason why he brought me here and what was his surprise.

“He.. He said.. he have surprise for me.” I answered back.

“He just said that?” I nodded at Jr.’s question. “I guess we can’t tell her now. Maybe Mark hyung will tell by himself.” The other nodded at what he said, leaving me alone fill with curious.

“Can’t.. Can’t you tell me?” I spoke up first after a few minutes silent between us.

“We want to tell but I guess we’ll ruin his surprise if we tell you. Mianhae.” JB answered. I can just give up asking them about the surprise as I don’t dare to force them.

“Noona.. Mianhae.. Are you mad at us?” BamBam move closer to me.

“No no.. I’m not mad. I can’t force you to tell me.” I explained to them.

“You’ll probably like the surprise. But if not, we also will feel sad.” YuGyeom said to me, making me more confused. I about to ask what’s the meaning behind his word but then Mark oppa entered the room. I almost didn’t recognise him as he wore cloths that seem to be wear by artists. He looked different but made me felt amazed at his appearance.

“Mark oppa?” I called his name when I first saw him. He sat next to me, making me look at him at a closer view. He’s really different. “Is this your surprise? Wearing this cloth and make up?”

“No! Your surprise will be about half an hour later.”

“Half an hour? Can’t you give me now? I’m deadly curious right now.” I whined at him only receiving a chuckled from him and the others.

“You’ll just sit in here and look at that TV. You’ll know the surprise.” I looked up at the TV he pointed.

“Just sit in here? Wae? If I know you’ll do this, I better do my work at this time.” I sound annoyed at him right now. He looks like he deceived me.

“Then you can sit outside, beside the stage.”

“Wae? Are you just wanted me to accompany you watching a performance?”

“Please~ You’ll know it later. I’ll treat you later but now please~~” he begged me again, making me defeated and finally agreed.

“Guys… Get ready now.. It’s will start in 10 minutes.” A lady entered the room, informing the others.

“Let’s go now. I’ll send you to the front.” Mark grabbed my wrist, leading me toward the side of the stage, where I can see the stage very well. I saw the place already crowded with girls, holding a placard. “Make sure you stay here and don’t leave.” He warned me before heading to other place, leaving me sit with some staff beside the stage. There’s a guy walking up the stage who I guess was the MC for the event. He introduced himself and the main persons for the event. I guess there’s a group that’ll debut as what I heard this event was called Garage Showcase with the group name GOT7. After he finished with some introduction and left, a few guys entered the place one by one, heading up the stage. I can’t clearly saw them as the light not yet pointed toward them. When the light pointed to each of them, I got shocked and amazed at the same time as I clearly recognise them. I just being with them just now and one of them is my friend. Their stage performances really make me excited with their songs name ‘Girls Girls Girls’. I got attracted with that song. They performed a few songs from their album and then dance to another song. Surprising me was that they also do aegyo. I felt happy looking at Mark oppa who finally debut after what he’d been through. When our eyes met, I flashed him a wide smile, showing that I was proud of him.

After about more than an hour of the showcase, they bid goodbye toward their fans and headed backstage. I stood up and went toward their room to meet them.

“Oppa! Why don’t you tell me you’re debuting today?” I yelled at him as soon I saw him in the room.

“That’s the surprise for you. I’m sorry for not telling you earlier.”

“I’m really happy for you oppa. I’ll be your fan from today.”

“Really? That’s good.”

“And… Congratulations. I don’t know that I’d been with an idol group just now.” I told the others member who was called GOT7.

“It’s alright. We’re happy that you like Mark hyung’s surprise.” YuGyeom said.

“Ne~”

“Let’s go now. I said I’ll treat you after this.”

“Now? Aren’t you’re busy? Can you go out? Don’t you scare of any news about you?”

“News? I’m going out with my friend so there’s nothing wrong.”

“Alright then. Goodbye guys.” I bid goodbye to the others and followed Mark oppa to his car. Is it really alright to hang out with him now since he’s already an idol? I’m worry that he’ll get bad news when he just get to debut.