The Business Gathering Party

My So-Called Stalker [hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was the day of Yoonji’s parents’ business gathering party and she and her family arrived at the Mansion of Lee Bongsu. Once they did entered, they politely greeted everyone, before Mr. Yoo, his wife and their mother, Mrs. Ahn, both went off to discuss business with their associates, as they let their daughter and son roam and mingle around.

“I hate coming to these.” Yoonji groaned as she and Youngjae walked away from their parents to the other side of the room.

“Well, just make sure that you don’t get lost and locked in one of the rooms like last time, babo noona.” Youngjae said with a laugh to his sister before disappearing and waving at her, amongst the throng of people to escape Yoonji’s wrath.

She shook her head at her brother’s disappearing figure, and looked around to find Naeun, also hoping to not get lost again in the process. As Yoonji went about the room trying to locate Naeun, her path was blocked by two girls. Those two girls turned out to be the same two girls from the mall that she had a little quarrel with.

“Hey Eunseol, look who it is, it’s Miss Fatty. What are you doing in my house?” The girl with the attitude asked Yoonji.

“Yeah, Miss Piggy, why are you here? This is a party for the people that work at Jisoo’s father’s company.” The girl, Eunseol, that had bumped into Yoonji added.

“I’m pretty sure you don’t work for my father, unless you’re one of “them” kind of girls.” Jisoo snickered as Eunseol joined in with the snickering with her. "I'm surprised you even found a dress to fit into."

Yoonji let out a sigh while explaining to them in a polite, but simple manner that the name calling is still not necessary and that she wasn’t one of “them” so-called kind of girls. She told them that her parents worked for Jisoo’s father company, and she had to come along. Yoonji also informed them that she needed to be somewhere else, because she didn’t want to cause another scene so Yoonji excused herself before they could reply back, and lost herself in the throng of other guests. While watching Yoonji walked away, Eunseol and Jisoo balled their hands into fists and stomping their feet filled with irritation at being told off again.

Leaving the two girls behind, Yoonji continued her search for Naeun and found Naeun’s younger brother, Daehyun, instead, and she asked him if he had seen his sister. Daehyun replied with a no and that he, too, was looking for his sister, and she suggested that they could go find her together, which he smiled and agreed to.

“You know that Naeun is treating this like this thing is a ‘greet and mingle’ kind of thing.” Daehyun told Yoonji as they searched for Naeun throughout the huge living room.

“Ah, I wouldn’t doubt that. She always does that whenever there is a business party, and she is always searching for a guy to fall in love with, too. She wants to be in that 'romanc

Please log in to read the full chapter