~Chapter 5~

Recovery -HIATUS-

First of all, I'm so sorry. I made all of you wait I'm such a bad person, I don't like when authors don't update their stories and I did the same thing D: I'm so sorry, but also it made me understand why some authors doesn't update regulary.

The bad news is that this story will be on hiatus again, Sorry, Karma will get me one day I know that for sure :( but I just started college and I have so many things to do now T-T I miss being young HAHA anyway I will try my best to update, I will finish this story I promise! but maybe (99% sure) not this year.

Please enjoy this stupid story :( from this stupid author TT_TT


 

“Look at all the hate they keep on showing

                                                    I don't want to see that”

Oh Jung Ho was shocked, what he was seeing didn’t make sense, they were supposed to be the strongest guys in school, they were supposed to be manly and strong, they were supposed to be better than anyone, better than him. They couldn’t be ing fags.

He saw Heungsoo opening his eyes and looked as shock as him, and he saw how he pushed Go Namsoon with all his strength,  Namsoon looked confused at first but then he turned around and looked at him, he didn’t seem as shocked as Heungsoo. “You didn’t have to push me that hard Heungsoo-ah” Namsoon said calmly as he stood up.

How could he act like that, he had just found them making out in the rooftop, they were touching each other a moments ago “Fags” Jungho whispered. Heungsoo froze at his words but he didn’t care. “ing fags” He shouted, he looked at Namsoon but he didn’t seem affected.

Yikyung and Jihoon were right behind him so he turned around to talk to him “Aren’t you going to say anything?” He shouted angrily “They’re fags, they’re ing pussys”

Namsoon looked at Heungsoo, this was bad, His lover was just about to forget that stupid fear, and this was no helping. Heungsoo seemed upset and afflicted, he was just looking at the ground, and he felt ashamed. He was trying to understand Heungsoo but it was hard for him because he didn’t care even if the whole school knew about their relationship all that mattered to him was being with Heungsoo, being with him… always.

Junho tried to make the other two to react at the situation, but the others said nothing and looked down. So Jungho turned around and pushed Namsoon hard “” he shouted at Namsoon but he didn’t answer to the attack, he knew he had to stay calm for Heungsoo, he would be his strength. He turned his head to see how Heungsoo was and didn’t expect the anger he saw in Heungsoo’s eyes less the punch that Jungho gave him. He looked up, Oh Jungho was angry, and Namsoon didn’t quite understand why… this had nothing to do with him, this was just between him and Heungsoo, why was he so much bothered by it. “Yah! What is your ing problem?” Namsoon yelled, he was getting angry.

Then Oh Jungho turned to Heungsoo “So you’re his after all” He said with sarcasm. Namsoon grabbed Oh Jungho’s arm with strength “Don’t you dare” He would not let Jungho hurt Heungsoo with stupid words, the younger boy tried to get rid of the hard grip “Don’t touch me you ing ! It’s disgusting!” but Namsoon didn’t weaken his grip and made Jungho look at him in the eyes. Namsoon eyes were full with anger and threats, it made the other shiver. “Don’t you dare to say anything”.

“Leave” Namsoon said with a strong voice, it was like he was the leader again and made an order to his gang; like an alpha to his pack. This had an effect on Jungho and the other two. “I don’t want to see your faces again, so leave”

Jungho turned around to leave but not without whispering “Fags” once again. The other two followed behind.

The door closed behind them, they were alone now, but Namsoon didn’t know what to say, he didn’t know why Heungsoo got so afraid about everyone finding out about them and that made harder for him to comfort him. Heungsoo was tense, his hands were in fists and his eyes were full with anger and Namsoon could also see fear.

He walked closer to him “Heungsoo-ah” He reached for him and touch his shoulder, but he didn’t expected him to flinch at his touch not less to back off. “Don’t touch me” Those words broke his heart, please no.

“Heungsoo-ah, please we can fix this” He walked closer but didn’t tried to touch him, he couldn’t handle rejection. “They won’t say anything if that’s what you are afraid of” Heungsoo was looking at the floor, he didn’t know what he was thinking, he didn’t know how he was handling the situation. Heungsoo walked to the door without saying a word “Heungsoo-ah” He held his wrist, trying to stop him from walking away but Heungsoo shoved him off, Namsoon didn’t expected that kind of rejection, he felt hurt. “Don’t touch me” and just like that Heungsoo walked away.

Namsoon didn’t moved, he looked at the empty space that Heungsoo left when he walked away, Namsoon’s eyes sting and the next thing he knew he was crying. Everything they had just broke in five minutes, they were together again and in just five minutes he had nothing. It was just like a bad dream, like everything they did was for nothing.

He didn’t go back to class that day and instead stayed on the rooftop until the school day was over.  Heungsoo couldn’t be that scared right? It was only momentarily, they would be alright tomorrow, Heungsoo would kiss him and tell him he love him right? Because what they had was more important. That was what Namsoon hoped; he trusted in Heungsoo, they could make it.

 


Heungsoo didn’t know what to do, everyone would find out about them, He didn’t know why but he had this feeling, he was afraid but he didn’t know why. He loved Namsoon but there was something that made him so ashamed.

He closed the door behind him, he knew he had hurt Namsoon, he had seen the hurt in Namsoon eyes but he couldn’t go back and tell him that everything would be alright because he didn’t believe it. How could everything be alright if everyone would found out, if everyone would think he is weak and everyone would call him .

 

He wasn't so sure they could make it.