~Chapter 4~

Recovery -HIATUS-

 

I'm sorry for making you wait all this time, but I've been very busy with my school work!! :( 

Anyway I hope you enjoy it! :)


Days passed and Namsoon started to kiss him more and more, even at school he would kiss him, every time they had a chance, but Heungsoo somehow didn’t respond as well as Namsoon had wished but he told himself to wait, and Namsoon let it go, they were together again that was what mattered.

Heungsoo wanted to respond Namsoon kisses with the same enthusiasm, he was trying, and he wanted to give as much as he was receiving but the fact that Namsoon touched him in school made him nervous. He wasn’t ashamed of what they had, he was so in love with Namsoon but he didn’t know what hold him back.

They were walking in an empty hall when Namsoon reached for Heungsoo to peck his lips but Heungsoo backed away and looked at both sides and when he checked nobody saw them he looked at Namsoon, he looked hurt, he had dogged Namsoon kiss. He didn’t realize what he did until he saw that look in Namsoon eyes, he didn’t know what to say to the other, he didn’t had an excuse, he just did it in reflex.

Namsoon smiled at him and keep on walking but Heungsoo knew that Namsoon’s smile didn’t reach his eyes. Namsoon knew that Heungsoo loved him and that was why it hurt him more. That day Namsoon didn’t tried to kiss Heungsoo again.

The next days carry on as usual but Namsoon didn’t force kisses, Namsoon didn’t like it, it made him feel like he was hiding but he promised he would wait for Heungsoo.

One day they were at the rooftop skipping class, Namsoon wanted to kiss Heungsoo so badly, he missed him. They were at the rooftop nothing could go bad right? They were alone; Heungsoo would kiss him back right? That was what Namsoon thought but when he leaned to Heungsoo and kissed him the other pushed him hard, so hard that he fell to his .

He was shocked, the fall didn’t hurt, it was his heart, he felt rejected, he felt dirty but why should he felt dirty? His love wasn’t dirty so why does he felt that way? Ah… yes because Heungsoo thought that their love was dirty.

Namsoon looked up and he saw regret in Heungsoo’s eyes but it didn’t mattered to him, he had rejected him and make him feel dirty. “Is this what I am to you?” He asked angrily as he stood up “Am I a dirty ?” He shouted and that made Heungsoo looked at him with shocked “N-n-no I” Heungsoo whispered, he didn’t know what to say, he had rejected Namsoon so many times now.

“Well, let me tell you! You are a and I am one too” Namsoon walked closer to him and Heungsoo looked away “I am a because I am in love with a man, a man called Park Heung Soo” He had tears in his eyes “I am not ashamed to say it, that I love you”

“Namsoon-ah” “I love you, Do you love me?” Namsoon grabbed Heungsoo’s hands and kissed them as he pulled him closer “Go Namsoon” The other hummed in respond “I love you” Heungsoo Whispered. “Then we don’t have anything to hide or to be ashamed right?” Namsoon pecked his lips. “You’re right, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to hurt you Namsoon is just, these days I felt uneasy and I repeat in my head that I love you and I don’t have anything to fear but… I still can’t get rid of the feeling” Heungsoo let Namsoon hugged him. “It’s just the both of us okay? Nobody will see us” Namsoon lean up to kiss Heungsoo, and the other let him be.

That night they didn’t eat dinner, they took off the other’s clothes as soon as they arrived home, they needed to feel the other closer and to feel loved.

Pants and moans could be heard in Namsoon’s apartment. “Don’t prepare me” Namsoon gasped but Heungsoo didn’t obey him. He didn’t want to hurt him so he inserted two fingers in one go, Namsoon moaned “Heungsoo-ah please just put it in” But Heungsoo just inserted another finger as he Namsoon’s , He enjoyed Namsoon’s moans, for him they were the most beautiful melody. “Namsoon you are so hot right now”

To Namsoon, Heungsoo could be shy in one moment and wild in another, he loved the fact that he was the only one allowed to see those emotions in Heungsoo.

Namsoon put his arms around Heungsoo’s neck and pulled him closer to kiss him, making Heungsoo’s fingers to go deeper inside him, he moaned in the kiss, he was lost in pleasure, he had missed Heungsoo’s touch so much, he wanted all of him. Namsoon changed their positions, now he was on top of the older. “I want to ride you” Namsoon whispered seductively in Heungsoo’s ear, making him growl in ecstasy. Heungsoo gripped Namsoon’s as the other moved his hips on top of him while rubbing his hole with Heungsoo’s erected .

Heungsoo forgot about his fears, the only thing he could think, see, smell, touch and taste was Namsoon. He couldn’t wait anymore and entered Namsoon making him moan in pain and pleasure; he saw Namsoon frown and slowed down “Don’t stop” Namsoon moved his hips faster. They exchange words of love as they .

Namsoon went to the bathroom to clean himself and to get a towel for Heungsoo. When he came back to the room Heungsoo had his eyes closed, probably asleep, so he lied down beside him and clean his body, them he his hair. He couldn’t get used to his boyfriend’s perfection, he was so handsome. Without realizing his fingers started to touch Heungsoo’s face, his cheeks, his eyelashes, his lips, the lips that didn’t fail to make him go insane. He leaned closer and pecked his lips. He hugged him all night long, and little did he know everything would change.

They were on the rooftop at lunch break as usual “Yah saekki-ah!” Namsoon hit Heungsoo on the arm but the other didn´t move, he was sleeping, resting his back against the wall “We have to get to class” The older opened his eyes slightly “I don’t feel like it” “Yah! What do you mean? Let’s go” Namsoon kneeled by his side. That made Heungsoo chuckled, in the past it was him that always tried to persuade the other to go to class “Yah Heungsoo  let’s go” Namsoon said with a pout “If you pout like that it makes me want to…” Heungsoo didn’t finish his sentence; he was planning to give back, he thought that it was time to suppress those weird feelings and give more attention to Namsoon.

“Want to what?” Namsoon asked innocently. Namsoon looked so cute in Heungsoo’s eyes sometimes. He just his lips and pulled the other closer by his neck, and kissed him. Namsoon didn’t expect Heungsoo to start something and less in the school. He tried to free himself but Heungsoo tighten his grip in response, moments later Namsoon relaxed in his embrace and answered to the kiss.

It was hard for him to resist when it was him that had always wanted those kisses. Heungsoo freed the other from the kiss and gasped for some air, but just for a second because Namsoon sat on his lap and claimed his lips again.

They were touching, , biting and kissing everything that their mouths and hands could reach. Namsoon was so lost in the pleasure Heungsoo was giving him, rubbing their hips together that he didn’t hear the steps or the voices, he didn’t hear the door open, not until Heungsoo stopped and push him away from his lap.