Cuddles

Write Me A Story

Cat!Chen and Owner!Yifan

 

Yifan woke up to the feeling of a small weight on his chest. Opening his eyes groggily, he lets out a sigh when he's met with a face full of messy brown hair, two twitching kitten ears tickling his chin, and the contented smile of the feline hybrid napping on his chest.

"Chen" Yifan whispers, nudging the cat, "get off".

When he gets no response except an unconscious swish of the feline's fluffy tail, Yifan nudges the hybrid harder, "get off, Chen", he grunts sleepily. When he's still met with silence, Yifan pushes Chen off of himself roughly, causing the smaller to snap his eyes open and attempt to soften his landing onto the bed. Chen sits up with a pout, staring disdainfully at Yifan.

"Cuddle", Chen demands, his tail swishing quickly and ears standing up.

"No", Yifan replies promptly as he closes his eyes, trying to fall back asleep. Draping himself over Yifan's chest, Chen whines "please, Yifan hyung. Just for tonight". Cracking an eye open, Yifan instantly regrets it when when he sees Chen pouting and pleading, ears now pressed flat against his head and tail falling limply against his leg.

"Hyung, please?", Chen asks again, sounding close to tears. Reluctantly, Yifan agrees and Chen immediately curls against Yifan's side, entangling their legs and purring loudly.

"Yifan hyung, you're the best" Chen grins, wrapping his lithe arms around Yifan's torso. With a small sigh, Yifan closes his eyes and whispers a soft, "I know", before falling back asleep.