Owner problems

Write Me A Story

Owner!Tao and Cat!Chen (TaoChen)
AN: This is a sequel to Chapter 10 so go read that if you haven't already!

 

 Tao approaches the door of his best friend cautiously, expecting it to burst open to reveal a chaotic hell running rampant in Yifan's apartment. When he hears nothing but silence, he hesitantly knocks on the door. What ensues is a yell, a loud crash, a couple of curses, and the heavy steps of Yifan as he approaches the door. When the door swings open, Tao's shocked to find a little bundle of cat hybrid clinging to Yifan's torso, legs wrapped tightly around the taller man's waist and arms looped around the elders neck. When Tao notices that Yifan's only wearing pants and the being clinging onto him for dear life has one of Yifan's shirts draped off of his bare body, he narrows his eyes at Yifan.

"What did you do to my ChenChen while I was gone?", Tao asked suspiciously, eyeing the two attached beings.

"Nothing happened, Tao. Just a little cuddling, that's it", Yifan sighed, attempting to pry Chen off of himself but failing, only to have Chen cling tighter.

"I don't believe you", Tao growls, grabbing his cat by the waist and yanking him off of the other man, "Come on, ChenChen, we're going home". Slinging Chen over his shoulder, despite the angry protests coming from the petite male, Tao stomps away from Yifan's apartment in a hurry.

"Why do you always get along with my friends better than you get along with me?", Tao whines once they've made it home, trying to make the pouting Chen look at him.

"Cause they're not little girls who get overly jealous cause their cat wants to cuddle with someone else", Chen snaps, making Tao the one to pout now.

"But I'm your owner and you should be a loyal kitty and love me and only me".

"If you wanted loyalty and love, then you shoulda gotten a dog".

"But ChenChen, I love you sooooo much so why don't you love me?!", Tao whines, wrapping his arms around the smaller's waist and tucking the kittens head beneath his chin. Sighing, Chen turns in Tao's hold to hug him back, "I do love you . . . . I just might like Yifan hyung more".