Demon

Write Me A Story

Demon!Sehun and Demon Summoner!Jongdae

 

  

Sitting cross-legged in the center of the dimly lit room, the petite brunette knits his brows in concentration. Feeling the burning warmth of the half melted candles around him, he flips open the torn and tattered black book before him to the ever so familiar page that he's read and re-read to the point that he can memorize it word for word. Slowly closing his eyes, he opens his mouth and softly recites the words engraved onto the worn out page, gradually getting louder until he's finished speaking and left panting harshly. Opening his eyes cautiously, he frowns when he sees a tall, lanky boy, who looked no older than he did, sitting with his long legs dangling off the edge of the smaller boy's desk. Soft, orange flames flicker and dance around the tall blonde's slim body on the desk without causing a single burn, illuminating him in a strange, ghastly light. Staring interestedly at the tiny brunette on the floor, the blonde places his hands on either side of him on the desk as he pushes off, landing gracefully on the floor without a single sound. Gliding towards the brunette, the taller boy stops when he looms over the boy that's still seated.

 

"Tch. You're no older than I am. Such a disappointment" the smaller boy pouted from the floor.

 

"I'm over a thousand years, kiddo. I just don't age physically. I'm sure I won't be a disappointment. Now tell me, under what circumstances would you, a puny mortal child, need to summon me, a demon?" The blonde smirked playfully. Getting up from the floor, the brunette crosses his arms and scrutinizes the demon before grinning mischievously.

 

"I have my reasons, demon" he said melodiously, reminding the tall blonde terribly of a beautiful incubus he had met a few hundred years back and of a pretty, high-cheekbones singer he had seen a mere few decades ago.

 

Standing confidently before the demon, the small boy spoke, "By the way, I'm Kim Jongdae. Nineteen with my own reasons for demon summoning." to which the demon replied with, "Oh Sehun, first class demon, second class companion. May you sell your delicious soul to a great demon. Preferably me".

 

Jongdae just chuckled and strode towards the door, stopping halfway when he noticed that Sehun wasn't following him. "Are you coming or not, demon?", Jongdae said over his shoulder before leaving.

 

Sehun grinned before following, whispering a hushed, "Yehet~" as he walked through the door.