Fanboy

Write Me A Story

Fanboy!Chanyeol and JealousBoyfriend!Jongdae (ChenYeol)

 

"He was ing perfect", Chanyeol sighed happily, kicking his long legs that hung off the edge of the worn down couch he was on, "Holy . His beautiful face, and flexible torso, and strong legs, and his perfect hips. His gloriously magnificent hips". Jongdae just hummed in acknowledgment, choosing to keep his face buried in the book resting on his knees, that were pulled up against his chest, rather than listen to his boyfriend rant about some dancer he liked.

"I can't believe we got to go to the show! Holy hell, thank the heavens for Yixing hyung who's so lucky to be in the same dance group as the magnificent Kai and got us tickets", leaning back into the chest of the taller male who was curled around him, Jongdae grunted, his annoyance growing.

"Did you know that Kai's real name is Kim Jongin? Isn't that just a perfect name for a perfect person?", Chanyeol said excitedly, Jongdae's grip on his book tightening.

"And I heard that Kyungsoo actually knows Kai!! They were like friends or something in high school!! How ing awesome is that?!? Maybe I can persuade Kyungie to set me up with Kai!!", slamming his book shut, startling the squealing Chanyeol, Jongdae abruptly stood, throwing his book at his boyfriend before storming out of the living room, yelling "Why don't you just date Kai instead, if he's so perfect", over his shoulder. Meekly trailing after Jongdae, Chanyeol finds the smaller male curled into a small mound of anger, buried beneath the blankets on their shared bed, looking petite and fragile. Frowning, Chanyeol slips under the covers and behind Jongdae, wrapping toned arms around a slim waist and placing a soft kiss to the nape of the shorter's neck.

"Kai may be perfect in a lot of aspects but you're the one who's perfect for me. Perfect for me to wrap my arms around, perfect for me to kiss, perfect for me to interlock our fingers, perfect for me to cuddle, and perfect for me to love", tucking Jongdae's head beneath his chin, Chanyeol pulls Jongdae flush against his chest and reaches for Jongdae's hand, interlacing their fingers, "So please don't be mad at me. Cause I'm imperfect too"

"Do you really think so? That I'm perfect?" Jongdae asks, turning in Chanyeol's hold to face him with expecting eyes.

"Of course I do. Because I am yours and you complete me" Chanyeol mumbles sweetly, giving Jongdae a chaste kiss.

"Too bad that doesn't apply to you. You're too tall, too dumb, and too cheesy." Jongdae says teasingly before burying his face into the crook of Chanyeol's neck and curling up against him, letting out a content sigh.