Mark Me Up

Write Me A Story

Mates Werewolf!Chanyeol and Werewolf!Jongdae (ChenYeol)

 

"No" The tiny male said sternly, staring seriously at the taller male who had kneeled in front of him, seeming almost puppy-like with the shortened height and pleading eyes. Almost.

"But Jongdae" the taller whined, winding his long, toned arms around a slim waist.

"I said no and that's my final answer, Chanyeol". Jongdae replied, hands on his hips "I am not letting you mark me, Park Chanyeol".

"But why not? Please babe? As my mate, your supposed to let me mark you! We're werewolves for god sakes!" Chanyeol exclaimed, pressing his chin against Jongdae's chest and staring up at his smaller mate.

"Because every time you mark me, you go too far and mark EVERYWHERE! You're too sloppy and messy and everything is sore when you're done" Jongdae pouts.

"But you let me mark you last time" Chanyeol sits back and grabs Jongdae's wrists, pulling Jongdae on top of him until Jongdae's straddling his thighs.

"I let you do it last time cause I didn't know you'd do it THAT much" Jongdae retorts.

"I promise I won't do as much this time" Chanyeol grins, arms still wrapped tightly around Jongdae's waist.

"For the last time, Park Chanyeol, I said n-" Jongdae starts, cut of by a pair of lips pressing against his and a tongue flitting over his bottom lip, slipping into his mouth when he parts his lips slightly, taking over his mouth and dominating his own tongue. Placing his small hands on the broad chest of his mate, Jongdae pushes weakly, intoxicated by the kiss. After another push from Jongdae, Chanyeol (reluctantly) pulls away. Both males are panting, their lips swollen and eyes half lidded.

Leaning towards Jongdae, Chanyeol growls, "Jongdae. Let me mark you, babe." into his ear, letting his hot breath tickle the other, sending a shiver up the smaller male's body before the shell of the petite male's ear. Feeling Jongdae bury his face into the crook of Chanyeol's neck, Chanyeol smirks, a strip up the exposed part of Jongdae's neck before latching on and . With small nips, , and , Chanyeol marks from Jongdae's jaw all the way down to his collar bones, tugging at the smaller's shirt in order to reveal more porcelain skin to mark. Letting his canines sharpen, Chanyeol bites lightly along Jongdae's shoulder and back to his collar bones again. With a particularly harsh nip to the collar bones, Jongdae moans into Chanyeol's shoulder and Chanyeol tugs Jongdae's shirt off roughly, tossing it aside. Pushing Jongdae to the ground, Chanyeol crawls on top of him, continuing to mark the body of the tiny werewolf who squirms and moans loudly, yelping Chanyeol's name incoherently. After a half hour, Chanyeol finally at the last mark that he made on Jongdae's neck before kissing the smaller, nipping harshly at his feline lips, and curling up against the spotted body of his mate with a toothy grin. Jongdae has his eyes squeezed shut and breathes heavily, lips swollen and hair a mess of brown fluffy locks.

"I hate you sometimes" Jongdae pants, eyes still shut.

"But you love me all the time" Chanyeol replied happily, carding his fingers through Jongdae's hair lovingly, "And now everyone will know you're mine. Mine. Mine. Mine. Mine. Mine"

"Not for too much longer if you keep doing this. I mean look at this" Jongdae gestures vaguely at his body, "I look like a dalmatian!"

"But you loved it. I mean, you moaned my name the entire time" Chanyeol teased. Jongdae groaned, punching Chanyeol lightly in the chest before covering his blushing face.

Chanyeol just chuckled, "Love you too, babe. Let's do this again sometime".