Give Me Your Love

Write Me A Story

Yixing and Jongdae (XingDae)
Warning: Slight Angst

 

   Yixing's heart clenches as he watches tears stream silently down the face of the boy before him. Extending his arms, Yixing pulls the smaller boy into a comforting hug, rubbing soothing circles onto his back. Feeling the boy tremble, Yixing tightens his grip around the slim figure until he feels the shaking subside a bit.

"Hyung, I can't do this anymore" the once melodic voice cracks while being muffled by Yixing's chest

"Then don't, Jongdae. It'll be okay" Yixing isn't certain if it'll be okay or not but says it anyways as an attempt to comfort the younger. He isn't sure how he got into this position either. All he knows is that he walked in on a sobbing Jongdae and that it hurts so much to watch the one you love crumble before your eyes. So Yixing did the only thing he could; he hugged the boy and whispered comforting words as an attempt to calm the other.

"He ing cheated on me" Jongdae sobbed into Yixing's chest quietly. The trembling had subsided but it reduced Jongdae to a hiccuping mess of sobs instead.

"He doesn't deserve you" Yixing whispers truthfully; burying his face into Jongdae's soft, brown hair.

"No, he doesn't. He deserves better. I bet that's why he cheated on me. 'Cause I'm worthless and no one will love me" Jongdae laughs bitterly and Yixing frowns. Pulling away from the younger, Yixing cups Jongdae's face and wipes away the remaining tears.

"Don't say that. You're perfect. It's his loss that he lost you" Yixing looks Jongdae straight in the eyes as he speaks, hoping that that'd prove him to be sincere.

"You're sweet, hyung. But I doubt that there'd be anyone who'd truly love me" Jongdae smiles sadly, looking away from Yixing. Feeling his heart ache, Yixing pulled Jongdae's face closer to his until their lips met. Yixing relished the way Jongdae's soft lips felt against his own, knowing that this may be the last time he'd ever feel those lips. Pulling away, Yixing's met with a blushing Jongdae, wide-eyed and gaping in shock.

"I love you, Jongdae. And it hurts to see you crying over an like him. And I know that you probably don't, and never will, like me back but please know that I'll always love you and that you're perfect the way you are"  Removing his hands from Jongdae's face, Yixing studies the younger's face for the last time before turning to walk away. To his surprise, thin arms wrap around his torso before he's even halfway out of the room.

"I'm sorry, Yixing hyung. I don't like you. But I wish I did because you're a good, no, a fantastic person and I know that if I liked you then I wouldn't be here right now, a depressing mess of tears. I want to like you and . . .and I'd like if you'd give me a chance to fall in love with you" Yixing spins around and envelopes the younger in a loving hug, closing his eyes and hoping that this was real. In the end, the two end up curled up comfortably in Yixing's bed, Jongdae wrapped around the elder's torso and their legs intertwined in a mess of limbs.

"Thank you, Xing hyung" Jongdae mumbled sleepily as Yixing his hair

"for what?" Yixing smiled warmly as he watched Jongdae's eyes droop sleepily in a cute manner

"for everything" Jongdae yawned and soon fell asleep. Watching the vulnerable face of the slumbering boy for a while, Yixing placed a kiss atop the other's head before smiling sadly.

"I wonder how long I have as his replacement. Jongdae, please try to love me" Yixing whispered softly, listening to Jongdae whimper his ex's name before letting sleep wash over him.