Not All Bad

Write Me A Story

Demon!Sehun and Master!Jongdae (SeChen)
A/N: This is a sequel(?) to Chapter 1 I guess?

 

Jongdae paces back and forth, Sehun watching him from his position on the couch, when Jongdae suddenly flings his arms up and shouts in frustration. It's been months since he summoned Sehun and yet there was still no progress in his plan. Flopping down on the couch, Jongdae lays his head on Sehun's lap and closes his eyes, bringing his arm up to cover his face. Having grown closer to the demon, Jongdae doesn't object when Sehun starts to card his fingers through his hair and falls asleep, only to be awoken by the press of lips on his own. Jongdae's eyes widen in shock as Sehun pulls away and gives a slight nonchalant shrug.

"What the hell was that for?", Jongdae asked, his fingers moving unconsciously to touch his lips.

"You seemed kinda upset earlier, master. So I thought that it would cheer you up. Isn't that what you young mortals do nowadays?".

"Ya know, for a second there I thought for sure you were trying to my soul out"

"if I were trying to your soul out, I'd do it in a much different manner", Sehun smirked, meeting Jongdae's eyes as he his lips, making a slight blush creep onto Jongdae's face. "Besides, us demons? We're not all bad. Or at least, that bad".