Laps are for sitting

Write Me A Story

Yifan and Cat!Chen (KrisChen)

 

  A knock on the door and Yifan groaned as he got up to open it. What surprised him was not his friend Tao but the cute, tiny being hiding behind him, a bright orange beanie on his head and one of Tao's oversized jackets drowning him in fabric.

"Are you gonna let us in or are we gonna have to wait until you stop gawking at my companion", Tao asked, patience running thin as Yifan continued to stare.

"Oh. Right", Yifan replied, moving aside to let them both in, eyes still glued to the smaller boy who followed Tao like a puppy.

"Mind explaining who this is and why you brought him to my house?", Yifan eyed the boy before finally directing his attention to Tao.

"This is Chen, my new kitten hybrid who's a complete devil and who I don't trust alone in my house". Glancing at the boy disbelievingly, Yifan glared at Tao, "So you brought him here?".

"Well yeah? I'm going out of town for a week so I need someone to watch him". Yifan plopped onto his couch, still glaring at Tao for his absurd idea.

Just as Yifan was about to retort, Chen tugs on Tao's shirt, "Can I take this off now?", Chen asks with a melodic voice, gesturing to his clothes.

"I suppose", is Tao's answer and before Yifan can say anything, the kitten hybrid has pulled off the jacket and beanie, tossing them across the room, to reveal a set of fluffy ears and a tail. Yifan's eyes widen at the sight and Chen approaches him cautiously.

"Can I sit?", Chen asks timidly and Yifan just nods because he doesn't really mind a little cat fur on his pristine couch. Especially if its not from a cute little button nosed kitten hybrid. Nope, definitely doesn't mind at all. But before Yifan realizes, Chen's climbed onto his lap and settled there comfortably. Yifan's face flushes as Chen smiles smugly and Tao chuckles.

"I guess you two'll get along just fine. . . But if I find out you ed my cat while I was gone, I'll kill you."


A/N: This all happended cause I suddenly drew a pic of Cat!Chen sitting on Yifan's lap OTL
This ship will be the death of me one day