Day 2 bis

He Is the Heartbreaker

Hello, I'm back~

 

So today. What happened today. That's what I'm supposed to write. Short parenthesis before that:

I. Freaking. Hate. Choi. Min. Ho. If I could put him in a giant hole with no end and make him burn during his endless fall, I SO WOULD. He's such an and egoist and URG. Today again he was flirting around, saying things like "I don't really have a girlfriend." or "what do you want, they're all so into me I cannot leave them unsatisfied!" to his friends. Like yeah, of course, idiot. You're only a God that has the pity to give some of his experience to his pretty female followers. Of course, you should kiss or touch or sleep with every walking female body. That's OBVIOUSLY the LEAST you can do!

End of parenthesis.

So yeah. I got to school a bit late. Yeah, diary. You should feel remorseful. It's all because of you. It's all your fault. You're crying? Pshht! No pity for the notebooks! Ok sorry, I didn't mean that. (And this is when Cho Ga In went crazy and started having conversations with notebooks and other inanimated objects. u_u) I should stop doing that.

 SO. Mm... I should also stop with the constant "so"s. Whatever. 

I got to school late, but it brought a happy situation :)! The teacher had rearanged the seats plan before I arrived so I was sent to seat in an empty space in the back, far from my best friend ever... But! (oh ho!) The person next to me was.... Yeah yeah, by now you must know it, I know. I like faking mystery.

*INSERT DRAMATIC ENDLESS DRUM ROLLING SOUNDS*

Kim Jong Hyun! Ooooh yes. I was happy! Wait. This is an understatement. My mental state was like in the movies, when something really really good happens and there's this heavenly light beaming on them with little cherubs singing the Hallelujah. Of course, I couldn't let that show - how stupid would I have looked! So I just sat next to Jong hyun, smiled at him and took out my textbooks for the class. In doing so, I shot a glance towards Tae Min. He was looking back at me with that sad puppy face he can pull sometimes. I made a little crying motion to show I was also sad from this separation and he turned back, probably relieved that I shared his sadness. I smiled for myself. He was such a cutie boy! 

I finally turned my attention to the teacher. He was explaining some weird grammar rule and I saw everyone following in their textbooks. I tried to find the page, but really, I didn't even know what to look for. And knowing this teacher, I knew he would ask me of all people in this class if he had any tricky question about whatever he's teaching. Just because I came in late and I can't find the page. 

Short parenthesis again. Did you ever notice that? It's like teachers have eyes behind their head, or a radar of some sort, that find which student doesn't pay attention to what's being said so they can question that one clueless student and make him or her feel like the most stupid person in the room. Then, the peers laugh at that poor person because HAHA! he/she couldn't answer an easy question. Oh wait. You're a notebook. You can't notice these things! Oh well... back to my day I guess.

I couldn't find the freaking page and I could feel it, the testing period was approaching VERY soon. I was beginning to panic a little when I felt something poke my side. I turned to my left annnnddd there was Jong Hyun showing me the page number. He also passed me a piece of paper with some notes he took. I thanked him quietly and quickly turned to the right page. I read the little bits of information and that's EXACTLY when the teacher turned to me.

"So, Ga In? Can you give us an example for this case here?" He was certain I would fail to give him an answer. Little did he know, I had some backup help this time and I wasn't going to fail this. Even if it was really short, Jong Hyun's paper, along with what the teacher had written on the board, gave me enough information to give a not-so-bad example. The teacher tried to hide his surprise. "Not bad, but I need something a little bit more relevant. Jong In?" 

And with that, I was safe. My mind suddenly realized something. Like a mental Click! or like a light bulb suddenly lighting up a very dark space (like in the comic books, you know). The one who saved me was Kim Jong Hyun. Kim Jong Hyun as in the guy I like. Kim Jong Hyun as in the guy who never really initiated any conversations with me before the history project. GOD. MY CRUSH HAS SAVED MY LIFE. Even as I'm writing this, I can't believe it! If I wasn't in class at that moment of realization, I would have broken into the biggest dance of joy you would have ever seen. (I'm writing "you" but I don't mean you the notebook. I mean "you" the human kind. Because of course, a notebook can't see anything. It's just a plain book. Sorry to break it to you, dear, but that's just what you are.)

Since I couldn't express my happiness with a very happy dance, I just wrote a big "Thank You!" on the piece he gave me earlier with a little drawing of a girl (me, hurhur) crying tears of happiness. I showed the paper to him and he grinned (oh sweet lord, this grin!) and winked at me (omo. did he just wink at me?). My heart started beating a bit faster at the wink and I think my cheeks got a bit red too. You know, SINCE HE IS THE ONE I LIKE SINCE FOREVER AND HE NEVER REALLY TOOK NOTICE OF ME UNTIL THIS WEEK. Don't you be laughing at me, I'm just a poor lovestruck girl being finally aknowledged by her crush! (insert tears of happiness here)

Nothing more exciting happened during this foreign language class. After that, I had math with Tae Min. Jong Hyun was in a different group for this class. Sobs, sobs. I had wanted to talk to Jong Hyun during that break, but stupid Min Ho came and stole him from me. (insert angry face) I can hear you, rational person somewhere out there, I know what you think. They're best friends and team mates so Min Ho has the right to talk to MY CRUSH  more often than me. Yeah, I hear you, but I don't care. I'm still mad I couldn't voice my grateful feelings. Psht.

During math, there was no time to whisper with Tae Min as a big exam was coming up soon and Mr Han wanted us to revise every stupid formulas he taught us. So we spent the entire hour doing worksheets after worksheets in the most intense silence I ever experienced. And it's not even a final. Not even a mid-term. I swear, this Mr Han asks way too much of us. I mean, if THIS is not even a mid-term exam, what's it going to be when it's THE final? And the college entrance exam? Way to go, teacher. Stress us out as much as you can! 

After that came arts class. I got separated from my best friend for this one. Our school's a bit art focused. We have arts class, but also music class, drama class annd... for my best friend's greater pleasure: dance class. So of course, this dancing machine took dance.  For my part, I prefered something simple. I like drawing and painting and crafting. Just like Tae Min expresses himself through dance, I express myself with visual art. But I never made it to the Wall of Fame of our school (there's this wall near the entrance where the best projects are exposed for a month or until new projects are done) so I guess I'm not that good. Oh and if you wanted to ask, no, Jong Hyun is not with me again. I heard he took music class. I also heard he's good at composing. I wish I could hear one of his compositions, some day! sob sob. I'll keep on believing, maybe I'll be lucky.

Finally! Lunch time! And I was hungry. I almost ran (or speedwalked) to my locker to exchange my art materials for my lunch box and then almost ran again (or speedwalked) to the meeting spot for Tae Min and I. Just like I thought, he was already there, waiting for me (or my lunch box). 

"Hi there, big boy. Dance class made you starve?" I sat across from him, taking my time to settle. 

"Yes it did. Please please please, my insides are about to eat themselves!" He whined with his pouty face. His aegyo's going to kill me some day, I swear. Nonetheless, I laughed at his remark and gave him his half of the lunch. "THANK YOU FOR THE FOOD" and he was shoving food in his mouth very fast.

"You know, you look like you didn't eat for like a month. Calm down a bit, you're going to choke."

He tried to say something, but his mouth was too full and he just almost choke on it. I laughed at him but he threw some grass at me. I took two handfuls of grass and threw them at him for revenge. We eyed each other like in the western/far-west movies, both put our food aside to protect it and the grass-throwing war started. I think people might have thrown weird looks our way, but whatever. We had a lot of fun. When we calmed down (made peace, buried the hatchet, smoked the peacepipe, etc.), we finished our lunch and just sat back there, enjoying this long break.

"Hey, you were late this morning. What happened? Did the twins play some cheap trick on you?" I could tell he was joking for the last part (as if my siblings would do that, eh! They have got to go to school too!). 

"If not waking up their sister in time for school counts as playing tricks on me, well yes." I chuckled. What? I wasn't going to tell him I was late because I took some time to write in my journal! He's my best friend, but god! I still have some pride!

"Tch! I give her an alarm clock for her birthday and she doesn't even use it! You're not going to receive anymore gifts from me, girl." He threatened me while poking my side. 

"What? No~! I was using it! It's just that oppa hid it somewhere in the house a month ago because he couldn't take its ringing anymore!" 

"What's wrong with the ringing?"

"GA IN-AAAAAAAH WAAAKKEEE UUUUUUUUP. IF YOU DON'T, I'M GOING TO YELL AGAIIIIIN." He bursted into laughing at my imitation. For my birthday, he found an alarm clock with a record function and decided to record himself yelling this message so I could always get up on time. Nice thinking, though. I was always up at the first "GA IN-AH!" I once decided to wait for the alarm to stop by itself, but at the third time the message went off, my brother came to personally make it stop and hide it somewhere. I didn't really search for it though. As useful as it was, I was really growing sick of it. 

"See? THAT's what's wrong with it!" I said as I laughed with him. 

He cooled down a bit so he could ask another question. "How did you manage to answer, this morning? You missed like a lot of notes!" 

"Oh that. huh... Well Jong Hyun helped me with that." I said like it was nothing as I played around the grass a bit before looking at my best friend again, this time showing my excitation. "Can you believe that? Oh my sweet sweet lord! He saved my back there! Imagine, the whole class -but you- would have laughed at how stupid I am! But he gave me some of his notes and just as I understood, BAM, the teacher asked me! Bwahaha! I'm so happy, you don't understand! Oh my, he helped. me." I let myself fall on my back (we were sitting fyi) and I rolled on the ground. I heard Tae Min chuckle and he started teasing me a bit and then the bell rang. Time for history class! (insert VERY happy face here)

 

It's dinner time. I'll be back, little notebook of mine! :D

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N.

Hey hey! I kind of forgot this fanfic I was writing x.x Sorry to my subscribers ;^; I didn't mean to. I know how it feels it start reading a fanfic and there, just at the beginning, the author disappears. I hate it as much as everyone. Thank you, jaydeetea, for making me remember this x). even if there's only you reading, I think I'll continue writing this fiction :3. For some reason, I have it stuck in my head again ^-^. Yay~ 

Sorry if it was boring, I'll try to make it better for the next chapter ;D.