Chapter 2

Royal Girlfriend

" Yah Park Ri Ah," a girl with doe eyes and brown haired ran towards me. I keep on walking because i have no intend to wait up for her. " Yah!" she shouted once again. I chuckled a little seeing her hair all messy because of me.

" Yah! Wait for me!" she gasping for breathe with her hands on her knees. I take my steps towards her and patted her head. " What's wrong with you Park Cho Rong? You've been acting like we haven't met for years," She tried to speak but still tired of running that makes me kept on laughing non - stop.

I fix my backpack straps from stripping down and walk slowly with her along the corridors. " I miss you crazily. We've been parted apart since the winter break even we were cousins," She hugged me tightly like a snake wants to kill his prey. "Hey.. hey loose a bit, i cant breathe," I make a half-dead face to her with my fingers on my neck.

" Can you please not euww you have no acting skills at all so crap it down," She made a jerk face and stick out her tongue.

tumblr_n09jfdJs9a1tnf7e2o1_500.png

"Heh just say you are jealous because you cant act naturally like me, Cho Rong ah," I shook my head with a little chuckles.  She open up made looks fully ' O '.

Then she will put her hands on her waist and nagging  to me

Right after that she did what was i thought in my mind. Heol. I know her very well.

"For your information Park Ri Ah i never ever and wouldnt ever being jealous with you because we are just the same uhm no i think i'm fabulous than you. I have three butlers but you just got two and uhm what else ahaa i'm better at cooking and i can socialize...."

"Alright Park Cho Rong catch me up later, bye," 

She's my cousin. I admit she is a nice person but sometimes she can be so diva like now. I hate it when she said she can socialize and better at cooking. All i want to do right now is pulling her hair and make her bald but no ugh i cant do anything if i'm not satisfied. As usual i will just low my head down and walk faster to my classroom.

I was placed in the first classroom as i got top 40 in my school. I always get first place in everything even sports but i dont want all this.I looked around in my class and I can see there is many types of nobles in my class. The first class one has a golden pin stick under the badge. The second class one has silver coloured while the third class has bronze's. 

I jumped on a conclusion from my observations as I was the only one whom the first class one and it makes nobody wants to sit with me. They look me like i'm such a gold trophy that no one can approach. Ugh again like another seasons i pull a chair at the back of the classroom because that's the only place reserved by me from the day i stepped into this school.

Afterwards, my homeroom teacher enter the class and take attendance. I put my head on my table because i'm getting bored but my butler, Baek Hyun, who sits beside my row gives a pillowneck to me and say i cant put my head on the table as according to the nobles law that my mother made.

Urghhhhh i mentally screamed

" I get it thanks for remind me Baek Hyun," I gave him a fake smile that i always use when i get mad. " You're welcome Young Lady, if you're getting tired just wear the pillowneck! Happy studying! Fighting!" Baek Hyun knows i had a mental breakdown just now like always he will cheered up for me. 

Haihh world world you sent me angels when i get mad 

Suddenly someone open up my classroom door and my homeroom teacher put his hands on his chest. He gasped. Maybe he was a little shocked because of the sudden sound. 

" Hi, may i help you?" my homeroom teacher greeted him. I put my eyes away because i'm not interested with some kind of distraction like this. I blew my bangs away from my face. Its already reached my eyes. I felt so uneasy because it takes out my vision a little.

I called up Jong Dae who sits beside Baek Hyun to give my mirror. Jong Dae doesnt seems to hear my voice so i called up Baek Hyun but neither of them notice my voice existence as they were concentrate to distraction before. 

How come my life ended up being pathetic like this even my butler ignored me..

I looked up to the distraction with my unsatisfied face. What's will all this people looking to some kind of distraction? Why people is too busy with distraction nowadays? I just cant-

I freezed. Suddenly my hands and legs all froze. "Hi, i'm a new transfer student. Is this the first class one?" He asked with his hands full with books.

I'm doomed. Wasn't he the one i accidently bumped  this morning?

"Ah yes yes Lu Han right? You can take your sit now new student," He nodded and said "Please take care of me," His eagle eyes tried to search on empty sit and he walked towards your place.

Please dont come near me. Please dont ever have intend to sit beside me.  

" Hi, can i sit beside you?" He looked at your eyes and your trembling lips parted apart dont even know what to replied back. 

 


 

I keep on saying omg omg as i wrote this

 

tumblr_m7da7rvLDf1rr1f41.gif

 

i cant breathe because of the double updates 

cass-city:   Dumbaek running like Naruto.

muahahaha by the way i hope you like this chapter! ^^