Chapter 1

Royal Girlfriend

 

The voice of a bell rang through the tower had disturb my nap like always. I took several baby steps to the balcony and i can see people at town already busy with their life in the morning like this. While me? I just woke up from my beautiful sleep. 

Knock Knock Knock

Young Lady, are you wake up?" The same question repeatedly everyday by this one maid. Like wow, she didnt tired to said the same damn thing literally SAME. EVERYDAY. I shook my head. 

" Yes i already wake up, you may go now," Living like a princess but not a one. Just a noble from the nobles family is just tiring my life. I cant do this. I cant do that. I'm such a robot being controlled by 'two happy wicked witches'.

I heard a feet stepping away from my front door and i gasp. I hopped off my bed and ran to the bathroom to take a shower. I'm already late.

After the terrible of getting dressed and buttoning my uniform, I ran down the long crystal stairs and sat down at dining table with the 'two happy wicked witches'

Gulp

Why was everyone inside the dining room look at me? Was it i do a crime again? I look down at my fingers and try to avoid the tension stares. Even when i looked down, i can see my mother's throat being up and down inside her trachea. 

"Where is your manner, Ri Ah? Why were you ran like a buffalo? What if your uniform will tore or knees will injured and left scars? Wont you think about that?" She said with a nice tone but its already made me goosebumps.

I NEVER LIKE THIS KIND OF REPRIMAND. Her soft but deadly voice literally made my heart jumps off. " I.. I'm already late to go to school as i dont want to be late, mother," I stuttured. LIKE ALWAYS. Ugh i'm praying for someone to save me from this place.

"What do you want to scared Ri Ah? We were the biggest share partner in your school. They wont touch you a little so please next time dont act like a stupid girl that has no mentality. After your school lessons, detention at home" I saw my mother put off the napkin and walk away from the dining table followed with my father. 

Bumped

That's how i used to live everyday. Full of harsh word but in a good manner. I throw the napkin on the table as i dont have appetite to eat anymore.

"Young Lady, you dont want to eat breakfast?" Asked an old woman maid with my uniform coat on her hands concernly. She wear the coat on my body and tidy up for me. 

"No, it's okay nanny, i can eat at school later. Anyway, I'm going," My hands reached for my school bag and walking down the stairs to the  ground floor. 

"Good Morning," My two butlers greet me with their angelic smile. Somehow it does cool down my anger. I smiled back. Then, one of them, named Baek Hyun took my school bag and put it in the hood of the car while the other one, named Jong Dae open up the car's door for me. The car slowly departing from the gate house. 

I  pulled off  window seeing a group of birds flying around in the sky, jealously. Even a bird's life is luckier than me. Is beautiful than me. How i wish i can run away from this life and live in another life. The more happier. The more merrier. I gasped. What i just thinking? Hahaha you better realized this is your life Ri Ah you cant change it even for a one second forever.

I shooked my head and looked up. Oh i was near the school area. The life of the nobles' childrens begin here. 

"It's okay, you can leave me here," I open up the car's door by myself and took my school bag before my butler do it. I dont want to seems like i'm a pampered princess in the public. Literally not my style. 

As i walk into the school gate, i accidently bumped into someone and made his books all thrown up on the floor. I want to help him pick up his books but my butler already do it for me and even say sorry to him. 

I bowed 90 degrees as my apologize to him and walk away with my butler inside the school. I glanzed back, i saw the boy dusted his pants and glanzed back to me. 

I bring away my eyes and carried on walking. Why i felt something inside my stomach? Something i never felt before. 

 


 

Hi omg i cant believe i just write the first chapter of this fanfic. 

tumblr_m7dt1xIfA11qb5n0g.gif

I'm sorry for the grammatical errors. I hope you guys enjoy and understand ^^  How was the first chapter? Is it horrible? Is is terrible? Huwaaaaa i will do it better in the upcoming updates. I hope you'll like this story! Till then,

syalaroses