My New Cute Friend!

Unforgettable Memories

       "Who am I is not important but most important now is you must follow me to the hospital. I want you to see my friend and say sorry to him with what you had done."Says that unknown guy. You feel hesitation to follow that guy. His face looks gangster but the cute gangster. Hah! Very nonsense that words! " Do you have any bad intention to me? Can I trust you that you just want me to apologise with your 'vampire' friend?" He laughs and laughs again until his tears out a bit. You pucker your forehead when you see him laughs like crazy man.  

        "Do you think you are very beautiful girl with eyeglasses and wearing this childish jacket? Hahaha... You are funny fierce girl that I have meet for the first time,Miss Like To Think Not-Not. Girls that I always meet are sweet,gentle,cute and they are too different than you. For me, you are just simple girl! " He mocking you and comparing you with other girls in the same time.  Very shame for you! You make a forced smile.Wait! He says your sweet jacket as a childish ones?! Waeyo? You weird what the childish thing on your jacket. It's just written 'Smile..Smile..Be Happy and Keep your Cuteness!' It's not childish words but some words of encouragement. You bite your lip." Okay, i'm so sorry. I just kidding with you, Miss Lion. Hope you never mind it. Let's go to hospital." 

       You and that guy go to his car. Then, he wants to open the car door for you but you refuse it. " I'm not Miss Lion or Miss Like To Think Not-Not. My name is Lee Yu Rin. L-e-e  Y-u  R-i-n. You can call me Yu Rin. Don't you ever ever try to call me with weird names again. I hate to hear it.This is last warning for you. Better you remember that!" After you and him enter the car, you say what you what to say to him clearly for make him understands. He looks you with a wide smile. You dazzled with his sweet smile.

      " Yes, I know that you are still angry with me but you also don't do something without thinking again after this. Anyway, my name is Luhan." He stretchs out his hand to shake with you but you don't perceive it. You are very busy staring his face." Hello, Miss Yu Rin. What are you doing? Are you dreamy?" He pinchs your sharp nose to bring back you to reality. You grin to him with  a sense of shame and he laughs. "No, i'm not dreamy. I just thinking what should I say when I meet your friend soon. That's all. I'm not thinking not-not things." You hope your answer can satisfies him although you feel doubt at first. 

     "Oh... I thought you were remembered your boyfriend. Or you were dreaming that i'm your boyfriend?" He teases you. Your white cheeks are turn to red. " Like I say just now, I worry how to say sorry to your friend for my big stupid mistakes. Sorry but I'm not interested to be your girlfriend because i want to finish my studies first." He just nods his head that sign he agrees with my words. "It's true. Study first. Okay, we are friends now?" "Yes, we're friend now until the last our breath." You and him laugh together happily.