Misunderstanding with Mr. Vampire

Unforgettable Memories

      Before you and your friend enter the ghost house, Soo Na pay the entrance fees for her and you. Then, they give you guys two free small torchlight to use when you guys in there. The circumstances surrounding in the ghost house is very dark and you guys start to open the torchlight. You guys can see many horrible and scary things at here. "Yu Rin, i feel very scared now." says Soo Na slowly. You make a strange face when you heard her words and you laugh then. "Just now you say you are scared but why you're not said it before we entered this place?" you asking her cynically. She just grins. " I want to straightforward to you but promise me that you will not be angry with me. Please!" You guys stop walking for a while. "Okay if the things that you want to say to me are not the nonsense things. Now I give you 1 minute to say what you want to say because I really really want to go out from here. This place makes me feels irritating and bane with these noisy!" The ghost house is full of scream from girls.

        Soo Na draws a deep breath before she start to talk. "Actually...........................Arrrrggghhhhh!!!! The ghost appears. So, we need save our life before it's comes towards us." tell Soo Na with fear voice before she runs away and leaving you alone with 'the ghost'. You laughing happily when sees your friend's funny behaviour. 'The ghost' also laughs together with you.'What's the hell with that 'ghost'? Maybe that 'ghost' is crazy. I feel so...'says your heart while continues your steps and finds your missing friend. After 3 times you were through the same path, you didn't see your friend and feels worry about her. "Maybe Soo Na is strays or maybe she already returned home?" You make your own speculation. "I think Soo Na is still here and maybe she is at other place in this place." 

        You tries to look for your friend again. Suddenly, you fell after you slips because the damn water that you do not know where it comes. "Arrrggghhhhh........my is too pain! Where this water comes?" You shout loudly. Your shoe off from your leg and accidently hit "vampire's cheek". The 'vampire' massage his sick cheek with his right hand. His other hand takes your shoe and comes to you. " Are you okay, lady? Do you need some helps?" 'The vampire' asking you with soft voice. "What do you think if you fell same like me? Pain, right?" You dissatisfied with his stupid question. The most thing that makes you annoys is his soft voice. You forget your friend for a while.'The vampire' just laugh a little. He forgets to give back your shoe."Okay..Okay..I'm just asking and I'm not going to do something bad to you. Can you wake up yourself?" You wake up slowly and you just noticed where your other shoe. Then, you see your shoe with him and you weird why he doesn't not says anything about it. 

        " Mr. Vampire, do you forget to tell me something?" He just shook his head. Full of confident.Then, you ask him again and again but he still giving you the same answer. Your patience getting fewer and fewer. " Why my shoe with you and why a 'cute' mineral bottle is beside your leg?! Do you looking rowdy with me? Hah??? Answer me now! Do you know my is very pain and my pant is too wet? Are you realise it?" You are very very angry with him. He is still blurring with what just had happened. He doesn't know what his fault. "What are you mean, lady?" He scratching his head. You stare at him with anger. "Stop be a innocent man!" You shout to him and take your shoe on his hand. After that, you beat him badly until he faints. Although you move his body for a few times, he still unconscious and you start panic. "Help me! Help me! Someone is fainted." His friends come to help him and they take him to the hospital. You feel relieved that everything are settled and you want to return home. You will apologise with Mr. Vampire in another time. Maybe? When you reach in front of door of ghost house, someone is pull your hand to follow him. 

         "Who are you??????????????"