One

Thighs

As Chanyeol is looking at Kyungsoo now, he can’t get the thought out of his head. It hits him like a ton of bricks, and once it does, he can’t seem to wriggle out from underneath the rubble. He can’t pry his eyes away, he can’t stop himself from staring, he just can’t.

 

Kyungsoo belongs in skinny jeans.

 

The tightest variety possible, preferably. Admittedly, all twelve of them look pretty damn hot in skinny jeans, but Kyungsoo. He’s got something special.

 

Sehun - the one usually getting fawned over for how his figure looks when wearing skinny jeans - is tall and lanky, all long, skinny legs that go on for miles. The fabric just barely clings to his legs, accentuating his slimness and barely-there . It is there, though.

 

Yes Sehun’s figure is nice, but nothing compared to Kyungsoo’s. In Chanyeol’s opinion anyway. The older male may be short in stature, but his figure is near perfect, if not already. Where Sehun is tall and slim, Kyungsoo is petite and fuller in comparison. His thighs especially. Chanyeol has seen him or nearly enough, most often only wearing boxer shorts just before and after a shower, and all he can see for at least a couple hours after witnessing it is smooth, milky white, full thighs as he jerks himself off, muffling his sounds into his pillow as he cums, hard, beneath his blankets with thoughts of dark marks all along the innermost tender, sensitive skin of his hyung’s thighs. Those thighs belong in skinny jeans, indeed.

 

After a bit it’s not only just the older’s thighs Chanyeol begins to notice. Just as well as skinny jeans, they all look very handsome in a full suit and tie. But as soon as Chanyeol sees Kyungsoo all dressed up, dark reddish-brown hair swept up into a careful mess at the front, perfectly tailored suit hugging his shoulders in all the right places, the cut of the material accentuating his slim, tapered waist, his full mouth quirked up in that charming half-smirk, he finds himself weak and wobbly in the knees. No human being should be allowed to look that good wearing probably the most clothing possible.

 

Chanyeol tries not to stare, he really does, but, as most of the people close to him have probably said at one point, “sublte” and “Chanyeol” are never in the same sentence. Kyungsoo catches him staring, catches his eyes practically undressing him from head to toe, and all the older does is smirk. It’s not really a knowing smirk per say, because this is Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo is polite, Kyungsoo is modest. He wouldn’t want to embarrass Chanyeol. But, unknowingly, he does it anyway. Chanyeol always ends up averting his gaze with an inaudible gasp, wide eyes, and a flush starting in from the tips of his ears, spreading into his cheeks.

 

Then it’s things completely non-physical that capture Chanyeol’s attention. Yes, Kyungsoo has a nice body that fits perfectly under his arm with his short stature, full lips just begging to be kissed, and large, chocolate eyes the color and smooth consistency of coffee that seem to draw him in. But that’s not the only thing that begins to attract Chanyeol, and by the time he realizes it he’s in too deep. Kyungsoo’s voice, no matter what he’s singing, never fails to give Chanyeol goosebumps all over. His smile, the way he laughs, the way he gets shy whenever he realizes Chanyeol is watching him, the way he looks when he gets up in the morning, all bedhead and sleepy eyes and swollen lips. How his nose wrinkles at something unpleasant, and how concentrated he is when cooking for all of them. Chanyeol’s got it bad, and Kyungsoo is completely oblivious. Everything about the older makes his heart skip a beat, and it’s agonizing.


 

* * *


 

Sometimes when Kyungsoo is cooking, Chanyeol will come and watch when he’s brave. Even if they don’t talk a lot (Kyungsoo get’s very  concentrated on his food), Chanyeol just likes to be there, to stand next to him, not only for the quiet company but also for the opportunity to admire their height difference. (It’s always been a “thing” of his.)

 

“You’re doing it again,” Chanyeol hears Kyungsoo murmur good-naturedly without looking up from stirring the pot of mouthwatering food, and the younger jumps back, internally smacking himself because Kyungsoo doesn’t like it when he hovers. “You must be really hungry today.”

 

“I-I-” he stutters over a response, but just ends up scratching the back of his neck sheepishly. “I...guess I am.”

 

Kyungsoo laughs, turning to smile at the taller, and Chanyeol feels like he’s going to die under the perfection of Kyungsoo’s smile. “It’s okay. It’s almost ready.” There’s a beat of silence before he adds, “Do you want to taste it?”

 

Almost too eagerly Chanyeol nods and comes closer to the older. He has a pair of chopsticks loaded with the food already, holding it out for Chanyeol to take it. It’s kimchi spaghetti, and it’s really good, like always. Chanyeol tries not to think of their proximity, how he can feel the warmth Kyungsoo emanates, and the inevitable blush creeps onto his face with no way of stopping it.

 

“S’good right?” Kyungsoo inquires and Chanyeol nods enthusiastically as he chews and swallows.

 

“Yeah, really good!”

 

The stubborn heat blooming in his cheeks won’t go away, and Chanyeol is panicking. He’s hoping Kyungsoo won’t notice it, but he’s always been really observant of things like that. He’s eyeing Chanyeol, and finally he giggles exasperatedly and a hint incredulously, eyebrows raised. He turns toward the stove and shuts the burner off before saying, “Are you okay, Chanyeol?”

 

Despite the roiling in his stomach, Chanyeol tries to feign normalcy and he nods frantically. “What? Yeah, I’m fine!”

 

“Really?” and suddenly Kyungsoo is in his personal space with the back of a hand caressing his cheek, brow furrowed slightly, and the hint of his shampoo he catches smells really good. “You feel kind of warm. And you’ve been acting really weird lately. You sure?”

 

Chanyeol scoffs. “Me? Weird? I thought that was established already, hyung.”

 

The older rolls his eyes and smiles, and Chanyeol has to grip the counter behind him to keep his knees from buckling. He doesn’t retract his hand. “Well, yes, but I meant...peculiar. Around me. Specifically.” He’s pulling that half-unsure-half-concerned face and biting his lip and, oh god, Chanyeol wants to bite him too.

 

“Well um…” He isn’t sure, but Chanyeol doesn’t think Kyungsoo was quite that close the last time he blinked. “Uh.” Another blink and Kyungsoo seems ever closer.

 

Chanyeol can see the little flecks of color in the older’s eyes, he can see the chapped, peeling skin on his full lips, the little errant moles that dot the side of his neck. He can see every eyebrow hair, every eyelash, every dip and shadow, every inch of his cheeks, now dusted a delicate pink. Suddenly Kyungsoo’s eyelids flutter closed and for the first time Chanyeol is feeling. He feels warmth brush his own lips, and at first he doesn’t register it, but then more pressure is added and suddenly he realizes what’s going on. Kyungsoo is kissing him, and Chanyeol isn’t doing anything. As if everything hits him at once, Chanyeol gasps against Kyungsoo’s lips and his arms instinctively wind around the shorter’s waist, holding him up, holding him closer. Kyungsoo becomes more enthusiastic once Chanyeol starts responding, begins to kiss him back, and his arms drape over Chanyeol’s shoulders. It’s all soft pecks and light, half-open-mouthed kisses, safe and exploratory and hesitant. Chanyeol still doesn’t really feel like this is real, like this is really happening, like he is kissing Do Kyungsoo, the man he’s had eyes on since the moment he witnessed his smile. His hazy, clouded mind sobers up when he feels a shy tongue prodding at his lips and almost instantly he opens up, dragging Kyungsoo’s tongue in with gentle flicks of his own. He finally gets to do what he’s always wanted to do. He softly on Kyungsoo’s lower lip, nipping at it and teasing it, and suddenly Kyungsoo makes the softest moan. It’s more like a whimper, but it makes Chanyeol jump and suddenly he’s shoving Kyungsoo away from him. The intent wasn’t to be rough or to hurt him, but the shove was rougher than he intended.

 

Kyungsoo’s expression is dazed and wide-eyed, his mouth red and swollen slightly, and lips shiny with a mix of his and Chanyeol’s saliva. “Wh-what was that for?” he speaks softly, voice a little hoarse. Chanyeol knows he’s trying to mask the hurt and rejection in his voice, and suddenly he feels a lot worse.

 

Chanyeol doesn’t know what to say. He’s pretty positive his eyes couldn’t get any wider than they are now. They’re looking around, searching frantically for anything to focus on that isn’t Kyungsoo. He’s sure he’s not helping Kyungsoo’s peace of mind, but he can’t do anything else. He can hear Kyungsoo’s insistent protests behind him as he does the only thing he feels he can do now; he abruptly walks away, to his room, and won’t let Kyungsoo in when he can hear the older knocking on his door, begging him to let him in, to talk about it, that he’s sorry, and for whatever reason not even Chanyeol knows, he won’t let the older in.


~*~

 

I really don't know what I was thinking, as usual. I just...everything about chanyeol is huge and putting that next to someone like kyungsoo where everything about him is tiny is so appetizing. Like I said, no guarantee that there'll be more, but I'm leaving this not marked complete in case I wanna come back to it.