Confessions II

Confessions II

Three months...

It had been three months since he confessed.

All he needed was a chance.

Minho watched as Luna and Taemin argued again. They had been arguing the whole afternoon about a game of cards. Taemin won but Luna said he cheated. The loser would be hit with a toy hammer but Luna would not take the punishment. Now Taemin is pulling Luna and trying to make her stand still but it's hard to do that when Luna would wriggle here and there. She managed to get away after sometime and ran towards Jonghyun and Krystal who were talking seriously about some news article.

"Oppa save me!" Luna screamed and hid behind Jonghyun.

"Unnie what are you doing?" Krystal asked just when Taemin came running after Luna with a toy hammer in his hand.

"Yah Sunyoung come here!" Taemin said but Jonghyun blocked his way. "Hyung get out of the way. I just need to hit her with this and we're done."

"Oppa don't. He cheated!"

"No I didn't!" Taemin tried to get pass Jonghyun but Jonghyun held him up and Krystal playfully got the hammer from Taemin.

"Soojung give that back!" Taemin said.

"Why are you always like this? You play games like kids and you fight like you're still in gradeschool! You two should not just play together if you're going to end up fighting on who won" Krystal said.

"But I won fair and square, just this little minx would not accept her defeat!"

"Yah don't call me little!" Luna shouted behind Jonghyun and she made a mistake of peeking behind making her head visible for Taemin's quick hands. He grabbed the toy hammer from Krystal and hit Luna's head. The sound when the hammer connected was no joke.

"Oppa!" Krystal screamed. "Unnie are you okay?"

"Yah Taemin come back here!" Luna recovered from the shock and the pain and is now chasing Taemin around the practice room.

It was just the five of them left. Victoria, Amber, Key and Onew went out to get some food and drinks while they wait. Krystal and Jonghyun sat together just talking about random things. Minho was sitting with Luna at first he was telling her about his latest sport and Luna seemed interested but Taemin sat with them and he distracted her. Taemin is good with annoying Luna. He only had to pull her hair, poke her or even make fun with her height and he'd get all her attention. She forgot all about him. He had only been gone to the restroom and when he came back Luna and Taemin were already playing some cards. And they were having fun, bickering and arguing over small things. Like how Luna would delay throwing her next card or how Taemin would playfully take a peek at her cards.

And now they're chasing each other because Taemin just hit her hard with a hammer.

He blocked Taemin's way and snatched the toy hammer from him.

"Hyung don't do that!"

Luna took the toy hammer from Minho and reached for Taemin's head but the latter jumped and she just couldn't reach.

"No fair!"

Minho grabbed Taemin's neck so Luna could reach him but she didn't hit him with the hammer instead she pulled his ear.

"Yah that hurts!"

"Serves you right Lee Taemin! I thought my head would split into two when you hit me."

"Bwoh? You're head is harder than diamond!"

And the argument started again and it didn't stop until the food came.

It had been happening a lot they'd bicker and fight whenever they'd see each other.

Luna and Onew are now back to normal. The awkward phase is done to which Onew is very much thankful since he wanted to be Luna's perfect oppa even when he can't return her feelings. Minho is okay with that. He understands that even though Luna had been rejected Onew would still have that special place in her heart. She'd liked him since forever and he can't compete with that.

Now Luna also has this cute crush with Jonghyun, actually she likes Jonghyun's voice and he's perfectly fine with that since Jonghyun and Luna are pretty much just friends though Jonghyun would often compliment her and call her pretty Minho knows his hyung has his heart set out for another f(x) girl.

But with Taemin she's entirely different. Luna is usually friendly with everyone. And even when she's being teased she'd just smile but it's not the case with Taemin. Whenever Taemin would or playfully hit her with anything he could find or just annoy her Luna would fight back. She'd argue with him nonstop until all the other people around them would go deaf.Only Onew could stop this since he would take all her attention by simply making her laugh at how silly he is. And Minho could not do that

Sure he constantly calls her and she'd call him at time as well. She'd send cute messages and would always ask about his day. But he wanted to be much more than that. He's jealous of how Onew could make her laugh, or how Jonghyun could awe her when he sings. Or how Key could just casually hold her hand and practice his lines for his play with her. And he dislikes it when she'd argue with Taemin over small things.

Luna gave him a chance but it feels like she only looks at him as a friend. She treats him nice and she's sweet at times but Luna is naturally sweet and nice. He wants them to be so much more, not the usual friendship. He even wants to argue with her just like Taemin but he can't seem to do that. He can't about her height because he actually finds it cute that he's a lot taller than her. He can't tease about her looks because she's actually gorgeous. He can't annoy her because she's perfect.

So how is he going to get her attention?

He already asked her out a couple of times. They went out to watch Frozen and Luna actually loved it. He enjoyed the way she'd hum along with the songs. They had dinner afterwards and he sent her home. But it seems like nothing special happened. They were just together but it felt like only Minho wanted their relationship to be something more. Of course he knows that Luna can't change her heart right away but it's been three months and he's really frustrated.

He wants to hold her hand whenever he wants to, he wants to tell off the other guys not to mess with her because she's his girlfriend. But it seems like his chance is slipping away and it's only a matter of time before some other guy would snatch her away. Maybe it's time to give up.

"Oppa why are you not eating?" Luna asked when she noticed him just staring at his food while everyone else is happily devouring any food they could get.

Minho immediately took a bite of pizza he actually finished the slice in seconds that he needed something to drink luckily Luna passed him a can of soda.

"I thought you're not hungry oppa," she giggled seeing him struggle.

Now this is the reason why he still could not let go, one smile, one kind thing she does and he'd fall for her all over again. This girl has him dancing in the palm of her hands.

It was again time to say goodbye, f(x)'s manager had come to take the girls home. Shinee waved goodbye at the girls and Minho was the last one to get into their own car.

"What's up?" Jonghyun asked. Minho is unusually quiet, well he doesn't really talk that much but he's too quiet.

"Nothing hyung," Minho replied. Key and Taemin are already sleeping and Onew is talking to their manager.

"Oh come on now tell me what's bothering you. Maybe I could help."

"It's Sunyoung."

Jonghyun laughed. "And I was right."

"What?"

"You like her."

"It's not that simple."

"Of course it's simple."

"I think Luna does not like me."

"Well there might be a problem there. But you did tell her you like her right?" Minho nodded at this so Jonghyun continued. "What did she say?"

"She gave me a chance. I've been making time taking her out if she's free but that's almost next to nothing since we're both busy. I do call her almost everyday and we send messages too. But I just don't think we could be together as a couple. You do know she liked Onew hyung."

"I think Luna has already accepted that Onew hyung only looks at her as a sister."

"Yeah but that doesn't mean she'd turn to me right away."

"But I think Luna likes you too. She did go out with you right? And I don't think Luna would just go out on dates for nothing."

"Well I'm not really sure hyung, I think maybe she only wanted to keep her word that she'd give me a chance and just didn't have the heart to tell that there's really nothing for me."

"I think you're just paranoid. You've only been going out for what two or three months and you said you don't really see each other much. You can't give up now."

"I still don't think that we're going to that direction hyung. I even think she's more comfortable with you guys than with me. Take Taemin as an example. He argues with her like it's the most normal thing in the world."

"Minho, I think you're just jealous. How about if you do this..."

So Minho listened to what Jonghyun had to say he didn't really want to do it in the first place but Jonghyun said to give it a try and maybe he'd get his answers.

-

Luna sent him a message that night, the usual message to say goodnight and to wish him luck on his schedule for the next day. He wanted to send a reply and chided himself and ended up staring at his phone for almost an hour before turning to sleep. The next day Luna did not send any message nor did she try to contact him in any way. He went on his day struggling to keep himself from sending a message to her and managed to succeed. Jonghyun told him that he should make her miss him because he's always there Luna needs to know that she could lose him too.

But it seems like Luna is okay with that. Another day ended without them contacting each other. No texts, no calls nothing. He didn't even ask Amber or Krystal about her. Then another day, and another day and another day. Minho counted the days and it had been a week since he last talked to her or since she had sent any message.

Then f(x) and Shinee were to endorse another brand and they gathered for the photoshoot. Minho is nervous just waiting for f(x) to appear.

"Where's Sunyoung?" Onew asked Victoria when only four girls came.

"She'll be late, we've sent a message earlier. We'll be doing our individual shoots first," Victoria answered.

Luna came 30 minutes later, she apologized to everybody and got ready for the group photos.

They didn't have a chance to talk they went on with the shoot. He was never asked to stand beside Luna at all. She was always next to Jonghyun or Taemin. Minho and Sulli were always in the middle.

"And that's a wrap! Thanks everyone!" The photographer called out.

"Let's eat out!" Jonghyun said.

"Luna you have to stay for your individual photos," their manager reminded her.

"Oh yeah of course," Luna said. "I'll catch up with you guys later."

Minho wanted to stay until she's done and just go together with her but Jonghyun grabbed his arm before he could offer.

They went to a Japanese restaurant just as what Sulli wanted. Minho kept on looking at his watch the whole time.

"Sunyoung is going to be here in a minute," Victoria said sensing Minho's unrest. "Oh look she's here."

Luna walked in with a smile. "Sorry I'm late."

"You should sit and start eating," Taemin grabbed her hand and pulled a chair so she could sit next to him. Minho could only look at Luna and Taemin. The dinner went on without a hitch until it's time for them to go home.

"Oppa!" Luna called him just before he could get into their van.

"Hey Sunyoung..."

"Uhm I've been wanting to call you but I thought you were busy since you're all preparing for a concert. Actually I wanted to ask if you're free this weekend. Not the whole weekend but maybe this Saturday afternoon?" Minho just stood there listening to her. "There's a musical that I've been wanting to watch and no one would go with me. I didn't want to go alone."

Minho remembered Jonghyun's words. Make her miss him.

"Oppa...?"

"I'm sorry Sunyoung but I promised Sulli I'd give her driving lessons this weekend. I've cancelled a lot of times already."

"Oh of course you can't cancel that again." She gave him a sad smile though. "I guess I'll just go some other time."

"But maybe..."

"Hey Park Sunyoung!" Taemin called her. "I'd go with you!" Before Minho could say another word Taemin had already taken her attention.

Luna turned around and came face to face with Taemin.

"Excuse me but I didnt' ask you."

"Oh yeah? Well I'm inviting myself then."

"No you can't do that!"

"Of course I can. Wae? Oh I know now it was just an excuse but you actually wanted to be with Minho hyung right?"

Luna blushed and tried to hide it by getting angry at Taemin. Minho acutally wanted her to say yes.

"Okay if you really want to watch it then we'll go. But you'll buy me dinner since I already bought the tickets!"

"I'm okay with that," Taemin said and grabbed the tickets from her. "In case you decide to ditch me. I'll keep them safe and pick you up Saturday. It's a date!"

"No it's not!" Luna shouted at Taemin. Krystal finally pulled her away so f(x) could go before another argument would erupt.

-

Minho stared at the clock. He had been waiting for a call, a message or anything from Luna but nothing came. The last time she sent him a message was when she had asked him to go to the musical but he refused making Sulli as an excuse. He really promised Sulli he'll teach her how to drive but not this weekend.

That's why he's all alone in their dorm on a free weekend afternoon and he'll probably be alone for dinner as well. And he'd bet Taemin is having fun right now. Musicals may not be his thing but Taemin would surely enjoy bickering and arguing with Luna. He almost wanted to tag along but decided to stick to his plans.

He's not just sure if it's going to work.

-

Meanwhile Taemin is actually behaving himself well that Luna can't find a fault. They both enjoyed the musical and the late dinner. It was nice to talk to him without them ending in arguments. Actually they both know it was just for fun, to entertain themselves but talking instead of bickering is a nice change.

"Thanks for tonight," Luna said when Taemin finally sent her home.

"Don't you think I should be saying that? It was your idea to watch the musical. I actually enjoyed it very much."

"Well maybe we should watch another one some other time," Luna said.

"Yeah I'd loved that but I think you should invite Minho hyung next time," Taemin said. He can't help but notice how Luna would mention his hyung's name out of the blue while they were having dinner. He said goodnight and watch her walk into their dorm.

-

"Oppa you're here!" Sulli squealed with delight when she saw Minho coming in the practice room. They gathered to discuss their SmTown collaboration. He looked around the room but there was no sign of Luna, only Krystal and Sulli were here.

"Unnie just went out to get some drinks," Krystal supplied before he could ask the question. She was sitting on the floor with Jonghyun playing some video game.

The said girl arrived minutes after with drinks and snacks.

"Unnie komawo," Krystal said.

"Oppa I didnt' know you'd be here, but here you can take this." She offered him a drink.

"No it's okay, you can have that."

"Oppa have this instead," Sulli said giving Minho her drink which Minho accepted. Luna stared at them both for a second and turned away. She sat with Jonghyun and Krystal and pretended to watch their video game which she absolutely doesn't have a clue.

She kept on glancing at Sulli and Minho,sure they're close because they starred in a drama it's only natural that they grow close. But Luna can't help but get jealous not because of Sulli but because she used to be that girl that Minho devotes his attention to. Now it's a miracle if she'd spare him a minute or two. He even stopped calling her, no calls, no messages. She didn't like the feeling of being left with nothing or the fact that he just stopped caring about her.

He used to always sit with her whenever Shinee and f(x) are together, he used to send her messages every morning just to greet her. He used to smile at her for no reason at all whenever their eyes would meet. And now there's nothing.

The rest of Shinee and f(x) came and they started their practice for the collaboration. It has been so long since they did something together and it's always a happy event with Shinee.

They stopped the music.

Luna had made a mistake again which does not usually happen. She apologized profusely, Jonghyun patted her head telling her it's okay. Victoria decided they needed another break and everyone agreed.

"I'll get everyone something to drink," Onew offered. "Luna would you like to come?"

"Uh sure oppa..." she agreed but not before she throw a look at Minho who was pretending not to look at her.

"Well come on then," Onew said linking his arms with her.

-

Minho tried to concentrate on what Key is telling him but he can't seem to swallow any words he's saying.

"Okay now this offends me," annoyance written all over Key's face. "Your mind is somewhere else. Are you even aware that I'm talking to you?"

"Sorry I was just..."

"Not listening," Key finished for him. "What's up? Or more like who's up?"

"Nothing, uhm you could retell your story now."

"Nope I'm no longer in the mood I want to know why you're acting this way."

"It's Sunyoung." Jonghyun supplied. The other girls went out to the restroom and Taemin is talking to his mom on the phone.

"Hyung!" Minho wanted to stop Jonghyun from talking about Luna.

"It's okay Minho, Key knows."

Minho looked at Key who was smirking at him.

"Yeah the almight Key knows everything of course," Key said. "What I don't understand is why the two of you are so awkward right now. I kind a know that you two went out for a date from Amber so why this?"

"Amber told you we went out?" Minho asked.

"Come on Minho, Amber is Sunyoung's friend she's bound to know about it too."

"And she told me Luna was really excited when you two went out so what's the problem?"

"Wait, what else did Amber say?"

"Now I'm not saying nothing until you spill the beans."

"Hey Kibum you're not playing as the love expert here, we already agreed that I'm the love expert," Jonghyun intervened.

"No you're not hyung," Key said simply. "Come on big guy talk."

"I'm afraid Sunyoung still has not fallen for me," Minho said. "She gave me a chance but not a thing is working. She might have agreed only because she was vulnerable that time because she only got rejected by Onew hyung."

"And he's jealous of probably anyone who's close with Sunyoung including Taemin."

Key shot a look at Taemin who was clearly out of earshot. Key actually looked nervous when Taemin's name came up but didn't let the other two notice it.

"The point is this guy is afraid Sunyoung is just going out with him out of duty or because she promised she'd give him a chance and that there's really no future for the two of them." Jonghyun ignored the weird reaction on Key's face and continued.

"And what did you tell him?"

"Hyung said to make her miss me," Minho answered this time before Jonghyun could open his mouth.

"What exactly does that mean?"

"It means to not answer her calls, do not send her messages, avoid any contact."

"That's your advice? Are you serious?" Key looked aghast. "Now this is the reason why I'm the love expert here."

"No you're not!" Jonghyun argued but Key shushed him.

"Did you happen to consider how Sunyoung may feel if you would ignore her? You said you like her, dated her then would just end the communication just like that?"

"I'm not really ignoring her..."

"Well I don't know about you but I think not answering her calls or messages would mean you're ignoring her."

"But hyung said - "

"And don't forget that you're dealing with Sunyoung who'd blame herself first before thinking that something's wrong with the other person or that the problem may not be with her."

"You mean she might think that I no longer like her?"

"Yeah that's possible."

"Hey Key I only wanted her to miss Minho here."

"I know hyung but I don't think your plan would work." Key looked at both thoughtfully sighed.

"Wait why are you sighing?"

"I think that we need to stop talking," Key said.

"What? That's your advice?" Both Minho and Jonghyun said.

"No dummies, they're back!" Key pointed at Onew and Luna coming in with the drinks.

"Where are the others?" Onew asked.

"We're here!" Victoria announced and the other girls coming in as well.

Minho noticed that Luna is already smiling and talking like the normal Park Sunyoung that she is. A walk with Onew did her good as always. He walked towards her but Key actually blocked his way, he shot him a look and he moved away but too late Taemin is now talking with her and what's more amazing is that they're not arguing.

"Okay guys back to practice!" Onew shouted and everyone got ready. They stayed for another hour before they called it a day. All tired but glad that they're all in sync the groups went out of the practice room.

"Hey let me carry that," Onew offered as Luna struggled with her bag.

"It's okay oppa I got it," Luna said the bag is heavy but nothing she couldn't handle.

"Onew could you drop Sunyoung off the dorm?" Victoria called Shinee's leader.

"Sure," Onew agreed.

"The girls and I had other things to do but she wants to go home already. Soojung would be meeting her sister. Sulli is going to have dinner with Jiyoung. Amber would be spending some time with her sister as well and I need to go somewhere too."

"Don't worry noona we'll take care of Sunyoung," Jonghyun said putting an arm around Sunyoung's shoulder.

"Yeah I'm sure of that but still no for too much skinship Jonghyun," Victoria pulled Luna away from Amber's almost twin.

"We'll get going then," Onew said and they said goodbye to the rest of f(x).

"Uhm Minho!" Victoria called him.

"Noona?"

"I don't know what happened between you and Sunyoung but she's been looking sad lately," Victoria said. "Even sadder when she got rejected by Onew. We were all there when she cried all night and I didn't want to see that again. Out of the four younger members Sunyoung's actually the most delicate. She's the group's happy pill and a not happy Sunyoung affects everyone of us. I know you had something going on, she was very excited when you invited her out that she couldn't sleep the day before. But lately I noticed her always staring at her phone like she's waiting for someone's call. I know that I can't decide for you but I just hope that if you no longer feel the same just break it off as early as now."

"You mean Sunyoung's - "

"She likes you too if that's what you want to know. You're all she talks about at the dorm, she watches any shows that you appear in. Wae? Don't you know?"

Minho hugged Victoria so suddenly that the girl almost shrieked.

"Thank you noona!"

-

Luna sat beside Key while in Shinee's car. They talked about the newest musical in town and were planning to watch it together. Minho noticed how she'd avoid his eyes and Jonghyun kept on butting in their conversation but Key would block him even before he could finish a sentence. Then it was time for her to get off the car.

"I'll take you up!" Taemin offered which surprised everyone including Luna. They all looked at him. "Or not, I was just kidding you know."

"Minho you take her up their dorm." Shinee's manager said.

"No it's okay. I'll be fine."

"No Sunyoung, Minho would accompany you."

"Okay then, thanks oppa." She said to their manager and said goodbye the the rest of Shinee.

She walked a step ahead of him and Minho was itching to just tell her everything he feels.

But Luna didn't even turn back at him she kept on walking.

"Hey Sunyoung," Minho finally called her when she was about to go in.

"Oops sorry oppa," she managed to say. "Thanks for walking me."

"No problem. Listen I need to talk to you."

"Uhm the others are waiting for you outside."

"Well that could be fixed." He got his phone and called their manager telling him he'd go home later since he didn't want to live Luna alone in their dorm.

"Oppa why'd you do that?"

"I need to talk to you."

"You need to talk to me now when you've been avoiding me like I'm a plague for the past few days," she said.

"Well about that I'm sorry." Minho said inching a little closer. "I've been stupid and I only cared about my feelings and I failed to see that you might actually like me."

Luna was surprised when she heard this. "Bwoh?"

"Wait that didn't sound quite right. You see I've been thinking that you were only going out with me or putting up with me because you gave your word that you'd give me a chance. I felt like there's really no chance of you liking me."

"And that's why you're avoiding me?"

"Jonghyun hyung said that you might be getting used to the idea of having me always there. That you need to miss me, I know it was a bad idea but I was desperate and actually I wanted to feel like you like me too. I was jealous of the other guys especially with Taemin 'cause he seems to get your attention as quickly as that but I've been courting you for three months and I still don't feel like you like me too. It feels like I'm getting nowhere with you. That I'm not good enough."

Minho saw the look of hurt on her face and he didn't like it one bit. He once told her that no one is suppose to make her cry yet now he's the cause of every tear on her eyes.

"Sunyoung I'm sorry..."

The next thing he knows Luna already threw her arms around his back and hugging him for dear life.

"I thought you no longer like me oppa," she said this while still crying. "I thought you've changed your mind."

He encircled his arms around her small form resting his chin on her head. "Why would I do that when I'm completely so into you?"

She looked up meeting his eyes and he can't help but kiss her forehead.

"Did I tell you how much I love you?"

She smiled and shook her head.

"I've loved you even before you had your first kiss." Minho meant the kiss she had with her first drama.
 "I love you now and I'm sure I'll love you 'til forever Sunyoung."

"Oppa you're so cheesy, even worse than Jonghyun oppa."

"I don't think that's what you're supposed to say right now," Minho chuckled.

Luna buried her face onto his chest, she could hear the every beat of his heart. "I like you oppa not just as a friend but I like you more than I like pizza and musicals."

Minho laughed, it's no secret just how much Luna likes pizza.

"Why are you laughing oppa, I just told you how I feel."

"Did you confess to Onew hyung like this?" He never really got to hear everything that night. "Did you tell him you like him more than you like pizza?"

"Oppa you're making fun of me..."

"I don't care who you like before me Sunyoung, I don't care if I'm not your first love or first kiss because I know I'll be the best and last."

"Oppa..." He met her eyes and he tightened his hold on her waist slowly leaned forward and gazed down on her slightly opened lips.

"If I kiss you now it means you're forever mine..."

But even before Minho could make his move she already pulled him closer and locked her lips with his sealing her fate. "I never know you could talk more than Key oppa," she teased.

Minho captured her lips for the second time in that slightly lit hallway. And he could not explain the feeling when she timidly kissed him back. Every move so delicate, the way she clings on his shoulders and the way she was pressed against him. She was all warm, soft and sweet that he could not help but wish for more but he knew that she's not ready for that and he's willing to wait. She'll be worth the wait.

He ended the kiss before everything get out of hand. He was sure she was blushing from head to toe just like him. She looked into his eyes and smiled.

"Am I your girlfriend now?"

"Do you even have to ask?" he smiled in return and pulled her for another embrace. "I love you Sunyoung."

"I love you too oppa."

"Are you sure? I mean you're not just saying that because I said I love you right?" Shaking her head Luna lightly hit his arm. "Then you can't take that back. You're mine now."

"The only way I'd leave you oppa is when you no longer love me."

"Not when Sunyoung, because that's not going to happen there's not even an if to that. I won't make promises I'll just show you how much I love you every way I can and I will do that until you get tired of me."

They heard someone cough from behind them and saw Victoria with some grocery bags.

"Unnie!"

"Noona!" Minho hurriedly got the bags from her.

"Did you just get here?"

"Yeah like a minute ago, I didn't see anything but I do trust Minho didn't try anything."

"Of course not noona."

Victoria's sharp eyes remained on him. "Okay I believe you. Now what are you still doing here?"

"Unnie we were just talking." Luna explained.

"You can stay for another hour but no longer than that. Both of you get inside," Victoria ordered and laughed with Luna when Minho turned into military mode following Victoria's instructions she even made him throw the trash while she prepare dinner.

Luna didn't say much but it was obvious that she was glowing with happiness. Victoria was happy to see the light and spark in her eyes and there was no denying the love whenever she sees Minho. Luna can't help but smile at the simple thought that she's in the same room with the man she loves. Minho slowly opened her heart and he made room for himself a permanent one, though Onew was her first love Minho taught her how to love again.

He winked at her as he came inside the dorm clearly sweating from the heavy trash he had to carry. She wiped the sweat using her hands and Minho's heart swelled by the simple act and he pulled her close kissing her cheek.

"Hey I saw that!" Victoria shouted from the kitchen. "You two sit a foot away from each other while I make dinner."

Minho made sure they were a foot away because he does not want to get into the bad side of f(x)'s leader but she didn't say anything about not holding Luna's hands.

"And no touching!" Minho sighed as he lets go of Luna's hand.

-

 

OMG I REALLY DIDN'T MEAN FOR THIS TO BE THIS LONG!!!

I'm not made for one-shots sorry dear readers... I don't know what happened here.. Hope you like it.

MEANWHILE TAEMIN...

SORRY BUT I CAN'T HELP ADD SOME TUNA INTO THIS...

My TUNA feels getting in the way...

COMMENTS PLEASE!!!