Chocolate Kisses

EXO Pairing ONESHOTS

Pairing: Taoris or TaoxKris

Theme:Cute & Fluffy&little Lemon/ near the end

Holiday:Valentine's Day

Side Pairings: Kaisoo,Xiuchen,Baekyeol,HunHan 

——————————

-Normal P.O.V-


It was a loud day where everybody was running around doing schedules "LuHan-Ge what are you getting for Sehun-Hyung?"Tao asked as he spun around the rolling spin chair and looking at the pretty man in front of him "Ssh!! Tao!! You'll ruin the surprise!"LuHan said and tried to shush the Gucci lover while looking back and for at the boy and the Maknae of K. Tao laughed loudly easily dodging the throw of the little Deer gave him "so how about you and Kris hm?"LuHan shot back which made Tao look down "I can't LuHan-Ge."Tao pouted and said as Luhan's expression changed as he slid across the room in the rolly chair and hugged Tao who whined like puppy "Ya! Don't be like Jonghyun Tao you know what lets go to the new chocolate restaurant that has been famous by the Girls' Generation and ask for some help."LuHan said as Tao nodded as they went to the shop owned by the nine girls.


-At The Shop(Tao's P.O.V)-


we were at the shop I couldn't help but smell the delicious chocolate air."ah it's smells delicious~!"LuHan said dreamingly "ya don't drool in public LuHan it's bad for your image!"I said and scolded he looked at me with a glare which didn't effect me at all "can I help you with something Tao LuHan?"Sunny asked happily "uh yeah can you help us with making homemade chocolates?"Tao asked shyly sunny nodded "sure thing LuHan come with me I'll be teaching you personally and Tao you go with Hyoyeon for training."she said and pushed the two boys towards the back of the shop where they make chocolates "Hyoyeon!"Sunny screamed and Hyoyeon came running "what happened!?"Hyoyeon said and looked around and saw ZiTao "Ya Tao what's up have seen you since the Mama Awards what's up?"Hyoyeon joked as I laugh LuHan just stayed quiet as always "um Tao remember clocks ticking."LuHan said and reminded me I gasped and nodded "help me with making a homemade chocolates please Hyo!"i begged cutely as she nodded laughing "fine I'll help just stop that face."she said as I nodded happily "let me guess is it for Kris am I right Tao?"Sooyoung said as she appeared from the back of Sunny as Sunny jumped from the sudden voice "yes...you're right how did you know?"I asked looking for a reason "well you may have to be hard to get but your expression when you looked at kris is unstoppable."YoonA said as she walked towards us "WHERE DO YOU GUYS KEEP APPEARING FROM!?"I yelled and looked all around scared "don't worry we are always here we have to make the chocolates as we take turns from here to the front door."she said as I nodded "yah girls,we are kinda busy right could we get to work please I don't want to miss valentines day!"LuHan whined and pouted the girls laughed "fine hurry because we're about to open soon."Sunny said they nodded as they began making the chocolates.

-1 hour later-

"Well there you go,You two go get Sehun and Kris hehe."Tiffany said and cheered for the blushing boys "T-Thanks Tiffany."I said as they paid and went back to the dorms smiling non stop.

-At the dorms(Normal P.O.V)-

When Tao and LuHan came back you could hear just silence in the dorms "uh LuHan why is it so...quiet?"Tao asked looking at LuHan who just shrugged and opened the door of their dorms.there they saw Kai who had chocolate in his hair."uh...hi guys~!"he said nervously "what happened here?"LuHan asked narrowing his cute eyes at Kai "N-nothing the guys went out for a bit and well me,Xiumin,Chanyeol,you and Tao are here the others are getting something for someone."He said as Xiumin and Chanyeol came out from the kitchen "who are those for,you two?"Chanyeol asked and pointed to the chocolates the two koreanese boys have "um...me for Sehun."LuHan said and smiled shyly "and you Tao?"Xiumin said "um...for Kris."Tao said shyly as well the three coo'ed at the two lovebirds later after three minutes of silence you can hear foots coming "uh guys you might want to clean the kitchen."LuHan said as he dragged Tao to the living room."Welcome Home guys~!"The boys said as the three boys in the kitchen were running around cleaning the stains and making everything the way it was "Where's Kai,Xiumin and Chanyeol?"Suho asked as the boy came running into the living room panting "here we are."they said and collasped on the couch panting and lifeless energy "Guys Lets start Valentines Day!"Chanyeol exclaimed as the other members nodded "first up Kai~!"Tao said and snickered as Kai glared at Tao "my present has be going to all of you but the biggest one i have is for....Kyungsoo."Kai said and whispered the last sentence and looked down twirling his fingers and blushed hardly "aw Kai has a crush on D.O~"Suho said as Kai shrinked down in embarrassment D.O got up and back hugged Kai "I love you Kai."he confessed as Kai froze smiling happily "I Love You To Kyungsoo."he said "aw~"everyone coo'ed ad fangirled at the couple Kris coughed "next is LuHan-Ge~!"He said and motioned his head to Sehun who was looking at LuHan "f-fine."he stuttered and walked towards Sehun keeping his head down "calm down LuHan it's just Sehun...ugh damn feelings!"LuHan reassured himself as the both Sehun and LuHan were standing five inches apart "H-here you go Sehun they're homemade hope you like them."LuHan said and handed Sehun the box of home-made chocolates and returned to sit back down with Tao but Sehun didn't allow him "wait LuHan I also made this for you and it's homemade too."Sehun said quietly and gave the box to LuHan while touching his hand by adcident as LuHan gasped lightly at the skin contact "um one more thing."Sehun said as LuHan looked at him curious Sehun pulled LuHan closer to him and kissed him.

-LuHan's P.O.V-

"Oh My God breathe Luhan!! holy Sehun is kissing me!" My thoughts yelled true I was shocked at the sudden kiss we pulled back and looked at each other's eyes "LuHan,I Love You."he said as he smiled and laced his fingers with mine "hey look at that perfect fit."Chanyeol said and as I looked at Sehun grinning "I Love You too Sehun."I said finally that weight has been lifted off we walked back Sehun sitting down where my seat with Tao was I was standing until Sehun pulled me to his lap Tao laughed

-Normal P.OV-

Two members remained and that was Kris and Tao.LuHan pushed Tao to Kris which Tao tripped on air and landed in Kris's strong arms."uh...sorry Ge."Tao apologized "it's fine Tao."kris said as Tao nodded "here's your Valentine's gift Kris-Ge."Tao said and handed  the chocolate heart spiked box "and here's yours Tao."Kris said and they both exchanged gifts "um...Tao"kris said and pulled Tao bringing tao back to Kris's arms "I had been meaning to tell you something for a while now."kris whispered in Tao's ear making Tao all jumpy he looked back at the members who are well sleeping Sehun and LuHan up in their room sleeping and who knows what else they're doing in there."let's go to our room and you can tell me all about it."Tao said seductivly as kris stood there frozen on the spot he managed to nod as they walked to their rooms they heard "ugh great it's the Baekyeol pairing doing 'it' again."Tao said as he scrunched up his nose as they walked another room to get to their's they walked in as Kris closed the door locking it in the process "as I was saying Tao I Love-"kris was saying until he was interrupted by Tao's lips "save that for later Ge now what else is there that you like?"Tao asked smirking at the leader of EXO-M "well let's just say this.."he responded as the rest of the night went like the Baekyeol couple but Taoris doing it you can say it was a unforgettable Valentines Day for them.

--------Author's Note-------

A-Yo! Guys how are my nightwatchers doing? Hope you guys have a good Valentines Day it was so cute to write this with my friend we were right now listening to EXO and other male artist we took turns writing so hope you guys like it see y'all my nightwatchers love you guys I do not own EXO nor SNSD next chapter comment on who should I do next?heart subscribe and follow if you want more of these stories Annyeong~!