Be My Valentines

EXO Pairing ONESHOTS
Pairings:XiuChen
Theme:Cute,Little Lemon and of course Romance.
side pairs:HunHan Taoris Kaisoo Baekyeol.
Idea:Heavz01

-Chen's P.O.V-

-Flash back to this morning-
"Chen you're going to be late!!"Kris warned as I sprinted out of bed rushing through the dorms grabbing my stuff putting on my uniform and waiting for the food "ya why are you so reckless but you're an AB level student how do you do it Chen."Lay asked as he passed out the food which LuHan and D.O made "oh and Happy Valentines day Chen Chen."they said as I gathered Kai,Tao,Sehun and Suho together and we walked to school.
-At School-
I had gone to school realizing it was Valentines Day I was happy but when I saw I was the only person who didn't have a Valentine. I was upset about it,I mean sure I get Valentine gifts from our lovely fans,but still it didn't feel the same way,not that I had any romantic feeling I never got a personal valentine gift.I had gotten from a cheery mode to a pissed off mood from this morning.
"Yo Chen where's you Valentine Gift?"Jacob asked smirking at me in a rude way I looked down "I don't have anyone to spend it with."I whispered as I walked to class where Kai,Suho,Tao,and Sehun would be at they saw me and noticed something was wrong. "Ya Chen-Chen what's wrong?"Tao asked as they all came and hugged me I smiled yes I love my members they're one of a kind."I don't have any valentine person like you guys do."I said as they looked at each other nodding "come on you have the fans doesn't that count as a gift?"Suho said as he nodded "yeah but they support ALL OF US not just me."I said sarcasm came in my voice "hey chill we're about to end class so don't fret who knows who can be your Valentine Chen it may even be one of our members back at our dorms."Suho said as the others nodded "gee thanks guys."I said and grinned I felt little happy but a lot oh well I was destined to be alone after all.
-End of School-
It was finally the end of the school day as we all got in the car of EXO-K and as the manager drove back home "how's school been for you five?"he asked and looked at the mirror of the car "for me it went good."Suho said grinning "meh it's not the same with Kyungsoo."Kai said as Tao nodded "same here it feels boring without Kris."Tao said as I kept quiet "how about you Chen Chen?"manager asked me I shrugged "boring and plain."I said simply as the manager-hyung stopped at the little gas station shop "we need gas sorry guys wait a little bit okay?"manager said we all nodded as he got out of the car and went to the building to pay and little minute later he was coming out of the shop and on to the car filler thingy(don't know what they're called sorry xD) and started putting the gasoline in the car I looked at Kai who was laughing at something funny on his phone "what're you watching Kai?"I asked and leaned to the left side which Kai leaned to the left as well "N-Nothing!"he lied I rolled my eyes at him there was silence as I slowly felt my eyes growing heavy before I knew it I out from lack of sleep.
-Normal P.O.V- the four people still awake were already coming to their dorms they looked to the side to see Chen sleeping Tao came forward and poked Chen's cheek "yep he's knocked out cold."Tao responded as the rest still looked at Chen well not the manager because he had to keep his eyes on the road "really already!"Suho said and sighed Kai was just taking photos of sleeping Chen "I'm saving this for Xiumin."he commented as the others nodded Xiumin was in love with Chen who knowing Xiumin he was shy to admit his feelings but on this day they will evolve into something more powerful and cuter "and we're here."the manager spoke up as they got of the car by this time Chen was starting to awake he woke up by the hard bump jump they had gone through but decided to keep his eyes closed.chen yawned and got out of the car while rubbing his eyes they walked to the SM building where their dorms are right now they took the elevator to their floor which was shared with the SHINee members they punched in the code for their(EXO) dorm and walked in which by now it was dead silence "oh well I'm going to my bedroom with D.O and so he can help me with my studies."Kai said and excused himself along with Tao,Sehun and Suho who went to seperate rooms with their lovers leaving poor Chen alone but he wasn't alone to begin with he spotted Xiumin "Hi Xiumin."chen said awkwardly sure he had feelings for him up it was more than bandmate likes but love "oh hi Chen."Xiumin greeted him grinning bringing back some energy to Chen "um...Chen I had wanted to tell you something ever since our Mama eras."he(Xiumin) said as he looked down twirling his fingers cutely "yes what is it?"Chen asked curious at what the oldest has to say "first we have to go to the park in order to tell you it."he said as he walked to the door the good thing is that they were close to the park Xiumin wanted to show him his confession he managed to make with a little help of his bandmates in secret "sure thing I have no homework today so I'm free as a bird."Chen commented as he laughed and walked towards Xiumin and lacing his fingers with his which made Xiumin fangirl inside but managed to hold it in the whole way there he was non stop smiling.
-At the park(Xiumin's P.O.V)-
We had finally reached the park where my surprise valentine came in plan I looked at Chen who was looking at the ground with a sad expression "Chen what's wrong did something happened?"I asked as we came to a stop as I stopped the warmth of his hand as I cupped his face with my hands forcing him to look at me "it's nothing Xiumin so what is it you're going to tell me?"he asks covering his sadness with an act which didn't fooled me "Chen you cannot fool me like you do to others tell me what's wrong."i said with a serious face and tone of voice "it's just that I have no one to spend valentines day with everyone hates me and doesn't want to be with me."he said sadly I looked at him not knowing I loved him and would be with him "Chen someone does love you and it's right under your nose."I said giving Chen a hint of my feelings for him as I waited slowly my excitement for his feelings towards me was coming down rapidly "you know what...forget about it."I said and sighed as we walked up the hill in silence.i stopped to look at Chen who was looking straight ahead to the secret location "um...Chen just up here is the surprise I have and well I just hope you like it."I said softly hesitating on each word he looked at me and smiled "okay then what are we waiting for let's go~!"He said I smiled "he's so cute."I thought and giggled in my head as I was nervous I ran up the steps as I past Chen and got my valentine present made personally by me to him with a little card/note for him to read. He gasped as I smiled "happy valentines day Chen."I said and grinned at him he walked towards me slowly "you did this for me?"he ask shyly I nodded he ran to me and hugged me "thank you Xiumin."he whispered as he tightened his strength It took a lot of courage to say this but I'm glad I did "Chen,I Love You."I said confessing to the guy I had loved since debut.he gasped and responded "I Love you too it's just that I was afraid to show it."It was my turn to gasp as he slowly pulled us together like magnets and a warm kiss from his lips and mine we pulled back "guess this means you're my valentines huh Xiumin?"Chen said smirking playfully at me I laughed "ya what's that suppose to mean?"I asked jokingly "that means you're mine and only mine."he said and stole a kiss from me and that's how we spend valetines day spending time with each other and well doing all things couples do on Valetines Day.
---Author's Note---
wow that was not a long one thank you Heavz01 for helping me with this story hope you guys like it enjoy and do the three things bye guys~!absolutely LOVE this couple along with Kaisoo hehe Homura out~