Mr. Perfect

Mr. Perfect - Yunho

"Do I have to?" Yunho whined as he willingly walked behind you as you dragged him by his wrist to your balcony overlooking the city as he sat down on one of the two chairs.

"Yes you do." You moved and checked the camera as he made silly faces for you.

"Why?" He tilted his head and asked like a kid as you just smiled and giggled

"My fans asked me to do this." You said as you moved next to him.

"Oh are you famous or something?" He asked as you just giggled and pushed his shoulder away.

"Yes, I am a famous YouTuber." You said as you pulled up the questions that you were going to ask on your phone. Please, do this for me. I will do something for you later." With a slight nod of his head, you kissed his cheek quickly before turning on the camera.

"Hello all of my subscribers. Thank you so much for giving me so much love these past few years. As a favor to my subscribers, I would love to do a boyfriend tag for you all, as many of you have requested." You smiled and greeted everyone as Yunho couldn’t help but smile at how cute his girlfriend is.

"This is Jung Yunho, he is a member of DBSK and TVXQ and he is also my boyfriend." You smiled at him as he smiled and waved at the camera that was rolling.

"Hello!" He waved cutely at the camera as you smiled and laughed at him.

"So I have a few questions for you." You turned to him as you pulled up the questions on your phone. "How long have we dated for?"

Yunho tapped his chin and folded his leg over the other one as he smiled and looked at you, “Five beautiful months, but who is counting when I have a lifetime to spend with you.” He reached over the back of your chair and rubbed your back with a smile as he thought that he would make all of the fangirls scream by turning on the charm.

"N-Next question." You began to blush as you bit your lip harshly, "Where did we first meet?"

"Well… besides seeing you in my dreams, we met on the street, you dropped your book and I helped you pick them up, then it began to rain and we ran under a building and I held up my jacket over our heads and I walked you home." He said with a smile as he kept his eyes on yours, forgetting all about his alternate motive.

"What was your first impression of me?" You asked as you looked at him as blush began to fill his cheeks.

"You were the most beautiful creature ever and I just had to meet you and help you and fall helplessly in love with you." His fingers drew on your arm as you looked down at your questions as you had to remind yourself that you were being filmed. "What did you think of me?"

"I thought that you were a gentleman and so kind and warm hearted." You said after some time as he bit his lip and ran his fingers through his hair. "What is your favorite trait?"

"I only get to choose one?" He asked as he got super close to you, almost scaring you as you nodded slowly. "How can I only choose one when there are so many things I like about you." He leaned back as he played with his fingers as he thought. "If I do have to choose one thing I would have to say I love the way you are yourself and you are true to you. What about you?"

"I love how you make people feel good about themselves with your big heart of gold." You made a heart with your hands as you giggled. "Do you like my eyes or my smile better?"

"I would have to say your eyes, when you smile they smile too, they show every emotion and are just so beautiful that I could fall in them for days and not find my way out." He brushed his finger by your cheek as you blushed and tucked some hair behind you ear.

"I like your smile. Your smile just is perfect to me, it is my little slice of paradise." You remarked before going back to your questions. "First thing you noticed about me?"

"Besides that you were in need of help, I would have to say your hair but when I got to see your face, your eyes held my heart from moment one." He put his hand over his heart as you resisted kissing him on the cheek at that very moment.

"If I was collecting anything, what would I collect?" You asked as you thought that this one would be kind of a tough question.

"My love." He said simply as he stared dreamily into your eyes.

"What could I spend hours doing?" You asked trying to throw him a curve ball.

"Cuddling with me in my arms." Yunho gently hugged himself as he held a honest smile on his face as you nodded.

"I like that so much" You leaned against his shoulder as his arm wrapped around you. "Thank you all for watching and for asking us these questions. Hope to see you all soon." You waved as Yunho kissed your forehead as he smiled and waved at the camera.

Carefully moving out of his arms, you turned off the camera as you smiled at him and shook your head slightly.

"What? You said I had to do this for you, you didn’t say I didn’t have to wear my heart on my sleeve." He smiled and stood up as you unhooked the camera from the tripod. Wrapping his arms around your waist, he pulled you against his body as he rested his head on your shoulder. "I meant every word that I said, jagiya."

Pressing his lips on your skin, he trailed his kisses down your face as you held his wrist gently.

"I have to go and edit this so that I can get this published tonight." You said as he let you out of his grip, he took down the tripod as he watched you walk into your room.

Glancing at the clock, his stomach growled as he knew that it was just about dinner time. Walking over to the kitchen, he moved his head to see if you were going to come out, but he knew that you were going to be in there for hours. Looking through your fridge, he made up a recipe as he sung to himself. Hearing the clicking of keys from your bedroom, he ladled out a bowl of soup for you and him as he walked into your room with his hands full, placing your soup on your desk, he wrapped his arm around your shoulder.

"Hello, Mr. Perfect." You smiled as you had on your headphones as you re-watched the recording.

"Hello beautiful." Yunho said as he took a sip of his soup. "I brought you some dinner."

"Oh thank you, I will eat in a minute." You said as you were hard at work with doing your video. Yunho finished his soup and walked out of the room with his empty bowl in hand.

Coming back into your room after washing all of the dishes, he sat next to you as he kissed your cheek. “You need to eat something, your video can wait.” He said softly as his lips trailed down your skin, lifting your heaphones off of your ears, he kissed your ear softly as you leaned into his warm embrace.

"You really are perfect." You whispered as your lips caught his.

"I’m just so in love with you." He said as his eyes closed and his lips danced with yours slow and sweet as your fingers slowly ran through his hair. Letting both of your love show within the kiss as you let the night slip away as the moonlight kept you two company through the night.