History

The Two Planets

   "Me?! What? You have gone crazy!" Min Jae turned to Luhan. "Can you please tell my delusional brother that it's impossible for any person to do those things?"

   "Sorry, but he's telling the truth. Believe it or not, we're not humans. We can do things humans can't." Luhan made a ball of fire appear and Jong In controlled the water from the fish bowl in Min Jae's room.

   "You guys aren't huma-" Min Jae lost consciousness before she was able to finish her sentence. Luckily, Luhan grabbed her before she hit the ground and he laid her on her bed.

---

   Min Jae woke up a few hours later and saw Jong In and Luhan watching T.V in the living room.

   "You're finally up." Kai said. "Had enough beauty sleep?"

   "Haha, very funny. I had the weirdest dream! I summoned wind and stopped a snow globe in mid-air. Also, Luhan made a ball of fire appear and you, oppa, controlled water." Both Luhan and Jong In remained silent. "Yeah, I'm going crazy."

   "It wasn't a dream. All of those things did happen Min Jae." Jong In said.

   Luhan nodded in agreement and showed Min Jae the ball of fire again.

   Min Jae flopped down on the couch, speechless. "So... we have powers.. How about mom and dad? Do they?" Jong In nodded. "Why didn't anyone tell me any of this?"

   "You had to find out for yourself. I went through what you're going through right now. Luhan and his twin Sehun were the same. We didn't believe it at first either and we were forbidden to talk about it. Why? We don't know."

   "Why do we have powers? How many of us are out there? Why now?" Min Jae blurted out questions after questions.

   Jong In told Min Jae everything he knew. Their grandparents are from a planet called EXO planet, but they were forced to leave due to a family of Matokians wreaking havoc. A couple from planet Matoki moved to EXO planet to investigate the planet's weakness during their grandparent's time. While the Matokians resided there, they bore two children and those two children bore the sibling we call KANAE. Over time, the family figured out the planet's weakness and destroyed it, killing almost all of the EXOtics. Some managed to escape and went to other planets, which is what happened to our grandparents and Luhan's grandparents. The KANAE siblings are very dangerous and are a powerful group of siblings. They were born on Earth just as Min Jae and the others were, but they were born to annihilate any living EXOtics.

   "So how many EXOtics are alive on Earth?" Min Jae asked.

   Luhan spoke. "It's only your family and mine that we know of, but EXOtics lose their power when they hit a certain age. Both of out parents are mortals now since they've already surpassed that age."

   "Why did I get my powers now?"

   "Most young EXOtics receive their powers at age 17. And some EXOtics have more than one power. For example." Kai disappeared and reappeared behind Min Jae. "I can also teleport, fly, and freeze and unfreeze things, see?" Kai levitated and moved side to side and froze the flowers on the table.

   "I, too, have more than one power." Luhan levitated the coffee table and the seats. "I can control things with my mind, control earth matter, and summon and control lightning."

   "Woah!" Min Jae was so amazed she didn't know what else to say. "Is it possible I can do more than control time and summon wind?"

   "It's highly possible." Kai said with a smile. "Luhan, Sehun, and I will help you find out what else you can do and help you control them."

   Min Jae smiled back. "So we're not humans, we have powers, and KANAE is trying to wipe us out.. WOW! That's a lot to take in in just one day! I wish there was a way I could find out more about EXOPLANET and Planet Matoki." Everyone began quiet.

   Luhan's phone rang, breaking the silence. "What is it, Sehun?"

   "I'm hungry and we have no food. You forgot to go grocery shopping. AGAIN!"

   "Oh, that's right!" Luhan laughed. "I'm sorry. I'll drop by the store on my way home. See you later."

   Luhan left for hime and Min Jae thought about what she just found out. It was still a shock to her and she wanted to know more. Why did the Matokians destroy EXOPLANET? Who are the three siblings? What are  my powers? She didn't know what else to do, so she called her parents. They told her about the secret library full of books that has anything to do with EXOPLANET and the Matokians. Min Jae hung up and immediately told Kai what she had learned.