Who Am I?

The Two Planets

   "Wah~ it feels so good to be on land!" Min Jae whispered to herself as she stretched. She walked over to the baggage claim area and claimed her baggage. She looked around the area, but it seemed like she couldn't find who she was looking for. She sighed, "I bet he's running late. He's always late." She took out her phone and dialed a number.

   "Yeoboseyo?" Someone unfamiliar asked.

   "Can I speak to Jong In?"

   "He's in the restroom right now... Wait, he's coming."

   "Ne, Min Jae?" Jong In greeted.

   "Oppa! Where are you? Are you here yet?"

   "Here? Here where?" Jong In sounded confused.

   "Oppa!" Min Jae whined.

   "Just kidding. Of course I'm here." He laughed. "Turn around."

   Min Jae turned around and gave her older brother a big hug. "Happy 17th birthday Min Jae!" He then gave her a card. "You've grown so much and you were only gone for a year. You used to be so short!" Jong In teased.

    "I was not!" Min Jae protested.

    Jong In laughed. "So how was your flight?"

   "It was so uncomfortable! I barely got any sleep."

   Jong In patted Min Jae's head. "I'm sorry. So how are mom and dad?"

   "They're doing good. Nothing has changed." Min Jae noticed a guy behind Jong In and she gave Jong In a confused look.

   "Oh! Sorry. This is my friend."

   He bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Luhan. Nice to meet you and happy birthday." Luhan gave Min Jae a sweet smile.

   "Ah, thank you! I'm Min Jae, Jong In's younger sister. Nice to meet you also. Er.. were you by any chance the one who answered the phone?" Luhan nodded. "Sorry if I sounded rude. I didn't even say hello."

   "That's alright. It happens." Luhan smiled.

   "I'm starving! Who wants food?" Kai interrupted. "I haven't eaten anything. Let's go!" Jong In grabbed Min Jae's luggage and headed towards the car with enthusiasm. Luhan and Min Jae followed behind.

----

   "Eh? Salad? Fruit?" Min Jae stared at Jong In. "What have you done to my brother?"

   "Yun Hee convinced him to eat healthier and he's been doing good so far." Luhan said.

   "Aww, how cute! When do I get Yun Hee anyways?"

   "Soon, hopefully." Jong In said as he put a grape in his mouth.

---

   Home! I've missed you so much! You haven't changed a bit. A smile flashed across Min Jae's face.

   Luhan carried her luggage, while Jong In unlocked the door. Min Jae then took her luggage and cleaned herself up. Jong In and Luhan went downstairs to the basement. It's where all of the entertainment are, huge flat screen TV, pool table, foosball table, and a video gaming area.

   "I can't believe it. Today Min Jae will finally know what she is. We have to be prepared for anything! Hopefully KANAE won't realize that Min Jae receives her gift for sometime."

   "If they do find out, we'll be there to protect her!" Luhan assured. "Sehun too. We'll be here to protect her."

   Jong In suddenly felt a shiver down his spine. " I just sensed Min Jae use-"

   "OPPA!" Min Jae yelled from her room. Both of the guys ran to her room as fast as they could.

   "What's wrong? What happened?" Luhan and Jong In bursted in. Min Jae was in the corner of her room, clutching the teddy bear she received from her parents when she was 8-years old. Jong In sat next to her and comforted her. "It's alright. You're not hurt, right?" Min Jae shook her head. "What happened?"

   "Well, I was feeling warm so I wished that it would become cooler. Suddenly, there was a gust of wind. I thought it came from outside, so I went to close the windows since it was too windy. The windows were locked tight." Luhan and Jong In exchanged looks. "Also, I accidentally knocked my snow globe over and while it was falling I tried to reach for it. The problem was I saved it from breaking. I shouldn't have been able to because I realized it too late. The moment I tried to reach it as it was falling, it stopped... In mid-air! Not only did the snow globe stop, but my watch did also. I think there's a ghost in this house and you know how much I hate ghosts!!"

   Jong In helped Min Jae get up from the ground and he took a deep breath. "It wasn't a ghost who did those things Min Jae. It was you. You did everything you just said."

______________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm having difficulties writing this since I'm not used to writing stories that involve powers, but I hope you liked the first chapter.