lol where am i

the rich spoiled boy and the shy new gurl

luna stayed at the clinic for a few days more. then her and the boys signed the contract with sm. the trainign went really well for her. she was a natural talent. but the boys struggled with theirs. some were good some were bad. nobody was even half as good as luna but for example sehun could blow the wind so strong that all the leaves from a tree would fall of or kris could fly for 30 minutes but they are exceptions. all together they now have trained a  month and the company is still unsatisfied with them. they noticed though that the boys are talented in music and dance and they planned to let them debut under the name exo.
their training for their singer career was really good in contrast to their other still ungoing training. 

 

it was now their debut day and luna was in the crowd waiting for them to do their performance. suddenly minho appeared beside her.

"here to support ur jagiya huh?"

"yeah imma fighting for him " she answered. 

"here take this. he will only look at you while hes performing" he said and handed her a bright cap with the exo sign. 

"thanks" she replied and then the show started. everybody did a good job but she only had eyes for her namja suho. he was just gorgeous wjile singing and dancing. 

what she didnt notice was that minho was gone bc he also had to make a performance today. and after he was gone a suspiscioous figure stood behind her taking out a napkin. when luna realized what was going on it was too late. the person already had put the tissue over . luna tried to fight against the person but that person was hella strong. her world went black and the last thing she saw was how suho searched for someone in the crowd but couldnt find the searched one.. 

 

when luna woke up was dry. and she had a headache. she sat on a chair tied up. infront of her was a table with a glass of milk. how odd she thoguht. there was a dim light. she tried to use her powers to free herself but she was too weak to do that. afterwards she tried to see or hear suspiscous noises or silhouttes but nothing. 

who brought her here? what did he or she want from her? how can she leave this place? 

suddenly steps could be heard. they were very light. it seems like they were from a woman. but the cologne was from a man. tricky. the door opened and a young handsome boy went in. he smiled at her innocently and sat in front of her. 

"who are you and what do you want from me" luna asked straight away. 

"ur head hurts probably. here some painkilers." he just said. 

"wow you genius and how shall i take them? i am tied up"

" oh right. hm. just answer some questions and then ur free to go. we will give you cookies too. ur probably hungry. i mean youve been out of it since almost a day" 

"wait what? so i was tied up this chair for 24 hours?"

"yup. so what do you know about exo?"

"they are a rookie band right?" she answered. she was instructed by sm that if she was ever asked that by a suspischous person she should answer that. even though luna didnt know who this person was or what he wanted she wanted to be careful.

"oh yes absolutely right. and their label is sm right?"

"uhm yeah i guess"

"so then do you know something else about them?"

"well uhm they are all pretty handsome and stuff. and they are talented and-" she was the cut off.

"stop playing kim luna. we know that you are also a part of sm. and we know that sm stands for so mysterious. we also know that shinee are mermaids. and of course we know every single power from each exo member. now tell me what sm plans with them"luna was shocked. how did this guy know all these things? nobody outside the company knew that. or is he from the company? but then he would ask someone else and not her right? she is just the new one in sm.

"why do you ask me? if ur so well informed then u schould know that i am new and know  nothing"

"tru gurl but that isnt the only reason why we brought you here. i thought maybe you could know smth but ur just useless for that"

" and whats the other reason i am here"

"whoah i am asking the questions sweetie. but okay since ur so pretty i will answer. u honey have extraordinary powers that we would like to use for ourselves."

"who even are you? and do you believe i would help you srsly?"

" oh me. i am zelo. hi how are you and yes maybe."

"uhm yeah hi zelo. and hell no imma stick to sm ."

"are you sure? sm isnt the best you know. and they hide very dark dark secrets" what kind of secrets luna thought but then she became focused again.

"my final answer is no and now can i go" zelo went to her slowly and gently put her chin in his hand. he touched it softly as if she was porcelain. 

"such a beautiful and yet poerful and talented girl wasted in sm" then suddenly the door was opened with a baaaaaaaam and the door was no one else than suho with sehun beside him. 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MA YEOBO." he shouted and luna was rly surprised. suho then went to zelo and punched him rly hard. sehun on the other hand was eureuronging very hard and went to her to free her. but all zelo did was laughing.