Perfect Enemy

여동생이 난 당신이 싫어요 (Sister, I Hate You)

My attention turned to Inyoung who was with Jessica and Tiffany. "so i heard you skipped coming home last night? where were you? running around with these ...troublemakers?" Inyoung asked.
"That is none of your business, Inyoung, you sicken me keep your self away, far away, from me and we won't have problems. Arraso!?" I seethed bitterly. i started to walk off and only seconds later did  i feel a tug at the back of my head.

cinderella04-00015.jpg

I turned to see some of my hair clenched in Inyoungs hand and her smirking as if shes pleased with the pain  shes caused. "Get out of my way." i seethed through clenched teeth. she only slapped me and shoved me away. i roughly shoved her back  running inti chunji's arms. "Leave her alone, you attention ." Minsoo said angrily. we walked off into class. letting the day begin

i was sitting in my seat behind chunji listening to Mr. Chang give his lesson in math. i heard Inyoung whispering something about me. i turned around to face her. "ya! Kang In Young. Shut up, people are trying to work." i seethed dully. i watched as she got up and walked over to me. "you ..." sh trailed. i felt her then slap me, hard. "...don't you talk to me like that again! stupid ." she said. i wanted to punch that smug stuck up smile right off her face. "Kang Inyoung! office. now.!" Mr. Chang said. mr. chang came over to me. "Yah~ let me see." he said softly. i felt a stinging pain as his hand caressed over the scratches on my face from Inyoung's rings. "Ahn Daniel, Lee Chunji, miss Kwon here down to the nurse." Mr.Chang instructed. "Seongsaengim Ye" Niel and Chunji said in unison. "Seongsaengnim...what did you use my old last name?" i asked, "becaused you're not one of those Kangs of the Kang family, you're not harsh like Inyoung.." He said. "Kamsahamnida." i said. he smiled. 

Niel and Chunji took me down to the nurse and sat with me. "Aish~ i see no reason why she slapped you like that." Niel said inspecting my cuts. "if i were female, i'd beat her until she begged mercy..." Chunji said angrily. "oppa..." i trailed. "Andwae! Kyoungmin-ah~ she's hurting you both physically and emotionally! you need to stand up to her! screw Wonbin ans his tantrums! You getting beaten to death is not worth putting up with this!" Chunji said as if he were begging. his hands were placed on both my shoulders, his face inches from mine. his eyes were glassy once again. he planted a kiss to my forhead, then hugged me close. "Kyoungmin-ah...i can't stand to see you die...." he trailed, his voice cracking. i hugged him back. "oppa...please don't cry over me..." i said as my own tears began to fall. i felt Niel join in the hug. "Dongsaengs...don't cry!" Niel soothed. soon the nurse came in and we tried to contain ourselvs. "the third one may need stitches..." the nurse said as she looked over the small wounds. i felt chunji hold my hand. i rested my head on his shoulder as the nurse called Unnie to come take me to the Emergency room. this would not be pretty...

_____________________________At dinner at home with Chaerin___________________

Everyone was silent.  "Chaerin-ah~ how's College?" Umma asked. Chaerin looked at Umma angrily, ans slammed her chosticks onto the table. "your daughter just came back from the damned hospital andd all you worry about is anyone other then her?! Inyoung is more important now isnt she?!" Charin yelled. "Don't yell at your mother sit down!" Wonbin scolded.

i gritted my teeth and stood up. "shut up! you are not our father and you never will be so get that idea out of your head! i'm staying with unnie tonight, again. don't expect to see me home tomorrow either!" i yelled.  i walked off into the room and Inyoung followed.

"yah! who do you think you are!?" she screamed. "i am your older step sister and i deserve respect!" i yelled back. "you deserve nothing! you are nothing to me as far as i'm concerned! you came and took everything away from me!" Inyoung yelled through tears.

2.jpg

" i took nothing  away from you! you are the one whos causing me pain! it's all your fault i was at the hospital! it's your fault my mother hates me now! everything that happened to me in the past two months is all your fault Inyoung! stay out of my life and just...ugh you are dead to me. good bye Kang Inyoung-ssi!" I yelled. i shoved her aside and slammed my bedroom door shut. moments later i came out into the living room with three bags worth of belongins. "let's go Unnie." i said, trying to hide the fact that i wanted to cry.

the night rmeained solomn. i didnt speak a word. only showered and went straight to sleep.

i hated inyoung....so much.