Chapter 1: How Could this Happen To me?!

여동생이 난 당신이 싫어요 (Sister, I Hate You)

 

(this song would play up untill they got to Chaerins, then when Chunji and Kyoungmin are talking in bed.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5ETlShWQ_g&feature=related )

Some people may think i'm being obscenley shallow about things. I do not think i am.

 

My name is Kwon Kyoungmin and i am 16 years old, a sophomore at Seoul Arts High School, trust me i don't want to go here either. my Umma married the most awful...disgusting...lewd man on earth. He borught walking, breathing and talking misery in my life. he name is Kang In Young. and i  hate her Very much. Ever Since umma got married, my life changed. i had to leave my friends, my school, my Home...and then....my Umma changed to....she became colder towards me...distant even.i couldn't belive this. i sat on the fountain infront of the school, after school hours of course and i began to sob out loud. crying my heart out.

4%ED%9A%8C.jpg

"how could i be so stupid?!" i cried to myself. i felt all the pain and guilt of trusting them flood me. Trusting Inyoung and "Appa" was the worst thing i could have ever done...look where it got me, sitting here, pathetic and crying like an infant with out food...shelter.....or love.

i heard gentle footsteps behind me and i then noticed someone sitting by me. "yah~ Kang Kyoungmin-ah...don't cry..." i heard the voice, obviously male, sooth. i looked over at him my eyes still so full of tears. i could see the pain clearly hit him too. it was chunji. i hugged him sobbing harder. "in young....what did she do to you?" Chunji asked. i couldn't even speak, only sob pathetically. "want me to take you to Chaerin-noona?" Chunji asked. i lightly nodded. if no one else, my friends and my unnie are the ones who are helping me through. 



we walked up to Unnie's apartment and knocked. she opened seeing me in that condition...again. "Kyoungmin-ah....what did...that do this time?" Charin seethed angrily.
"Unnie-ah it wasn't Inyoung-ssi...it...it was Umma..." i said shakily. "Mwo!? What did Umma do?!" ChaeRin asked. "she...unnie, she slapped me!" i cried. "oh minnie..." she soothed. I felt chaerin hug me and i cried in her arms. "why did you leave me here unnie?!" i cried. "if i would have known that Umma's husband was such a jerk, i would have gotten a bigger apartment and let you live with me." Charin said apoligetically. "Kyoungmin-ah, you can stay the night if you want? i don't have class or work tomorrow so i'll be home all day, Chunji can stay too." Chaerin said. we nodded. "Gomawayo Noona!" Chunji smiled. "i'll cook supper, i bet you guys are hungry, Ne?" Charin asked. we nodded quickly. she laughed lightly. "aigoo, my little dongsaengs. i'll make Japchae and Curry!" Charin chirped. "you know minnie, Noona's a better Umma than Sun Min." Chunji whispered to me. i nudged him playfully. "Oppa~" just then Chunji's phone buzzed it was l.joe. 

 

" ~

당신과 듀티 콜 오브 대한  ?
 수정 그리고 난 여기 심심해!
L.  21

 
*english*
 
Yah~
you and Kyoung Min up for Call Of Duty?
Min soo and i are bored over here!
L.Joe 21
 
"you up for it??" Chunji asked me. "sure! Yah! Unnie-ah! you  want to play COD with Chunji and i? we're gpnna play against L.Joe and Minsoo oppa!" i asked. "i'm in!" She said happily. after eating and playing some COD we ended up going to bed.

"Kyoungmin-ah~" Chunji whispered. i rolled over to face him "Ne?" i asked. "i'm sorry for all this misery you have to go through. if i could stop it i would." Chunji whispered.  i looked into his deep brown eyes. they were glassy, his voice shaky. "Oppa..." i trailed. i wiped away a tear of his and snuggled into chunji's warm hug. "Oppa...am i a bother?" i asked. "Mwo!? Ani! i love having you around me. it all seems so peaceful with you, but when you cry, i feel like crying myself. Kyoungmin-ah i love your smile and your laugh...i can only imagine how happy you were...." he trailed. before i knew it his words, like a beautiful lullaby have soothed me to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next morning at school
 
Chunji and i walked onto the school grounds, his arm slung around my shoulder. "yah! Lee Chunji! Kang Kyoungmin!" we heard hyorin call. i turned around to see my dongsaeng running over to me. "i heard you were with Chunji oppa last night!" she said rasiing an eybrow. "BWOH!? who told you?!" Chunji asked. she only pointed her finger to Minsoo and L.Joe leaning against their lockers. "Aish~ i should kill you hyungs!" Chunji shouted. "yah! respect us!" Minsoo said. i only shook my head laughing with my hands on my hips.
"Bang Minsoo-oppa you and Byunghyun-oppa are just jealous that Unnie,Chunji and i roasted your killstreak!" i said. their eyes widened ten miles. "are not!" L.Joe said childishly. i only shook my head as we continuted. "Yah! Kyoungmin-ssi!" i heard a down right dreadful voice call.
 
It was in young.............
__________________________________________________________________
CLIFF HANGER BWAHAHAH Comment for the seocnd chapter!!
Saranghae
*i just had to throw the C.O.D parts in there it just fits my (me as kyoungmi) personality!
luv ya!
-Kyoungmi/Katy/Kyanite