II

Vroom

I wake up with a start as No Mercy by BAP blares my phone.

Ughhh dammit.

I look around and it’s still pretty early,8:30am to be exact. I check my phone for messages,tweets and other important stuff.

Ohyehet1205 added and messaged you.

Ohyehet1205? Who are you? And Kakao? I usually don’t use my Kakao account,except if it’s from my friend in the US. So this might be really someone I don't know.

I open the message only to find out that it was actually a picture.

                                                            

                                                       “메~~롱! 다음에 다시 만나자!” (Me~~rong! Better luck next time!)

What the actual ? Who is this person? Creepy as hell!

I stand up from my bed, clutching my phone, and went down the stairs for breakfast. I quickly type a response, using my basic Korean, as I reached the first floor

누구새요? (Who are you?)

My phone dings as a reply arrived.

그분. (him)

Him? What?

From this point on,I really can’t understand what he’s saying,so I switch to English.

Hi,I’m sorry but who are you?

I grab the cereals from the pantry and open the refrigerator to get the milk. My phone dings again.

Sehun.

I almost spat out the cereals I was eating.

WHAT?! Sehun? THIS GUY IS DELUSIONAL.

Impossible,how can you understand and speak in English then?

He was starting to get on my nerves,impersonating my ultimate bias.

Kris is here. Help me talk to you.

And he dares to include Kris in this scam!

I turn my phone off and continued to finish my breakfast. It was a Saturday so I had nothing to do, I went back inside my room.cleaned it up and washed my clothes. After a very tiring 2 hours,I went online on Facebook, browsing fanpages of EXO and my timeline. One announcement caught me completely off guard.

OH SEHUN HAS A KAKAO ACCOUNT

It was on every EXO-related post on my timeline for the past 2 hours.

[CONFIRMED] OHYEHET1205 is EXO’s Sehun!

[BREAKING] OHYEHET1205 Kakao account of EXO Sehun!

OMG. Sehun has Kakao! Must add!

Hope he accepts my request! #ohyehet1205

It kept popping out into my timeline, news agencies and my friends were all posting one thing. Ohyehet1205 IS Sehun.

Seeing all those posts made me nauseous, reminding me of our conversation just awhile ago. I quickly grab my phone from the dining table and turned it on. I tap my fingers on the table as my phone came to life.

As soon as it connected to the wifi, I opened my Kakao account and messaged ohyehet1205.

Sehun? Is that really you?

He doesn’t reply. I message him again.

Sehun,I’m so sorry I didn’t believe you.

I message him a couple more times, all including a sorry. But he never replied. I look at his profile and I saw that he has deactivated the account, hiding everything he has in that account, including me as a friend.

Probably because fans swarmed to add him. STUPID ME.

I stare at my phone as the details sunk in.

Oh Sehun messaged me in Kakao,and I thought it was a poser. Fans found out and he deactivated the account. I’m so stupid.

There goes another good love story.