I

Vroom

Oh shoot it’s 2am.

I scramble out of bed, grabbed my phone from the floor,unlocked it and pressed 다함께 붕붕붕 immediately.

Please please please let me play with an EXO member! It’s their last day T.T

I hum the theme song as I wait for Lightning McQueen to log me in.

FINALLY.

I look at my stats,and it says I have no points for the day.

I don’t really care,as long as I can play with my oppas.

I stare at my display picture again. It was one of those candid Sehun shots in EXO’s Showtime. I giggled as I entered an unfilled room.

Nice,I’m the first one here. ASA!

I position my thumb on the Start Game button, ready if an EXO member comes inside the room.

Someone enetered the room,and left it. Enter. Leave. Enter. Leave. [EXO] 세—

START GAME!!

I press the start game button repeatedly until it actually started.

The game starts,and me and Sehun are the only ones playing.

OMG. This is so embarrassing. ODG.

3,2,1 GO!

The game starts and I’m in the lead, with him lagging behind. I widen our gap as I inched towards the finish line and into my last lap. Out of the blue, a hammer appeared above me and smashed me.

Sehun you little piece of—

And an iceberg appears above me, freezing me as he zooms ahead.

I HATE YOU OH SEHUN!

The game ends with me so far behind, 2 seconds to be exact. I put on an angry emoticon status as our scores flashed. Then I realized who I just played with.

I played with an EXO member. Sehun. I played with Sehun.

I hastily make a screencap, so that I can brag about it later on. The early morning goes on with me playing with 2 more EXO members,Baekhyun and Chen. But I really can’t forget my turn with Sehun.

I really don’t know why, maybe because I lost big time?

As my phone clock hits 4am,I finally resign from playing and lie down on my bed once again. I stare at the ceiling, wondering if it was really them that I played with. If I really defeated Baekhyun and lost to Chen and Sehun.

As my body drifts off to sleep, my phone beeps with a notification.

Ohyehet1205 added and messaged you.