Letter

S T R O N G
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To my dearest baby girl,

 

Smile. You look the most beautiful when you smile.

 

You my beautiful girl, you are the most beautiful thing in my life. I love you so much more than i never thought i could. Your beautiful voice whenever you rap and sing. It's just music to my ears. It's perfection. I remember when i first saw your audition video, i was awestruck by your rapping skills and i fell in love with your voice. You are really one talented soul, my dear girl.

 

Do you remember our nickname? Cat and dog. We were always arguing whenever we meet. All those good times. I actually love the way you talked back to me although it was kinda irritating. I started falling in love with you. Slowly but surely. With your mean words, your rap, your voice, your dance, your everything. I didn't even know i fell for you until i saw you laughing and talking to that guy. I swear i just felt like punching him. I never saw you laugh so happily before. Your beautiful eyes were shining like diamonds.I guess i was jealous. He made you laugh when all i do is to piss you off. Do you hate me? 

 

That night,i don't know how i got drunk and i went over to your dorm and confessed to you. I remember every single thing that happened that night except for your reply. I told you that i love you. I want to be with you. I might not be the best but i will try hard. I would be your bestfriend, your brother, your dad and your lover rolled into one. I want, no need, you to be mine.

 

The very next day i woke up to you. You were curled up next to me and sleeping like a baby.Do you know something? You look beautiful when you sleep. Like an angel. Peaceful and beautiful. Your long lashes frame your closed eyes beautifully and you weren't frowning when you sleep. I was sure i was in love with you and all that i could think of was how wonderfu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter