Meeting Got7

Arranged Married To A Conceited Jerk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So here comes the second chapter! Sorry for the long waiting!

 

Here's some word explaining:

Annyeonghaseyo = Hello (Formal)

Je iremeun ___ imnida = My name is __

Gamsahabnida = Thank you (Formal)

 

Your POV:

 

"Diana dear, wake up we're here."

I immediately shoot my eyes up. I jawned as I streched my hands.A cold shiver went down my back, damn I regret not taking the pivate jet as I felt the pain in my back. I grabbed my bag and followed mom and dad out. The airport was full of people and I rushed out to grab a taxi, before mom grabbed my from the back.

 

"And where are you going, miss?" I looked confused, and she got it and said

 

"Friends of dad and mine is comming to fetch us, she said she would call wh- *ringring*. Here the call come, wait a second."

 

I nodded as I went to starbucks to grab a drink. I looked at the list and choosed the one with Chocolate Chip,of course without coffee, and paid for it. As I started to walk back to where I left mom and dad, I saw them talking to a lady and a man who obviously was her husband. I went to them and they smiled as they saw me.

 

"This is my daughter, Kim Diana, Diana this is Mr & Mrs Tuan." I smiled as i bowed and greeted them. It felt a bit weird to greet someone in hangul after such a long time. Of course I talked in hangul with mom,dad and sometimes Taehyungie, but they where the only ones.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, je iremeun Diana imnida." I shook their hands, and saw Mrs Tuan admiring my face. She smiled widely as she turned to mom.

 

"Omo your daughter is so pretty, it's obviously that she got that from you." She hitted my mom playfully on the arm. Well, I can admit that I'm pretty, but mom is so much more prettier. Even though she's a bit old, she look like she's in her twenties. I chuckled as I followed them to the car.

 

As we sat in the car I pulled my black Dr.Dre headseat from my bag, and Story of my life by One Direction. As soon as I closed my eyes I fell in deep sleep.

 

The sound of the car stopping, made me wake up. Oh, we're here. Actually, we had planned to go straight to our house, but Mr Tuan insisted for us to eat dinner at their house and of course my parents agreed.

 

I yawned once again, but hey! Im tired as hell, maybe it's jetlag.... Naah Im always tired.

 

I slowly walked behind my parents and the Tuans, and as soon as we walked in, I could hear loud voices comming from the living room, and if I'm wrong, it was boys. I took my shoes off and followed after my parents.

 

'Mark! We're home. Come and greet our guests." Mrs Tuan shouted, and in some seconds 6 boys where lined up. The one with red dyed hair caught my attention. He was heavenly handsome. I snapped out of my thought. No, I promised not to fall for anyone again, all of them are probably the same, use me for a while, and leave me after getting tired.

 

"Guys, take care of Diana while I'm with the Parks, showing them around." She gave a smile and went

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter