Back to Korea!

Arranged Married To A Conceited Jerk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Guys, this is my first fanfic ever, so don't bash me if you don't like it. I will do my best to make it good and I know this kind of fanfics is very common but I thought this may be an easy start:) Wish me Good luck,and thanks for reading, luv yah!

 

 

Your POV:

 

"Wake up, its morning, miss."

"Yeesh mooom." I heard a chuckle.

"I'm not your mom miss, Mrs Park told me to wake you up. Its your last day here before you're leaving to Korea." The maid said. I sat up.”Aiish!!How can I forget that!” I thought before I jumped out of my bed and went to the bathroom and got ready.

 

After 20 min of getting ready I ran down to the kitchen where mom and dad where eating breakfast.

"Goodmorning mommy,daddy." I said as I kissed their cheeks.

"Morning,darling.Are you ready for today?" dad asked smiling.

"Of course,daddy!I can't wait to get there. Im gonna miss you so much!!" 

They both cleared they throat. Whats their problem? "Aren't you gonna miss me? Becau-I got cutted of by mom.

"It's not that, darling. We're umm you know comming with you." My Mom said excited. Wait. They're comming.

"WHAT? Are you guys kidding me? But how?" I shouted. "Dad's going to start a company there with an old friend,and I'm gonna meet with my old friends again, I'm soo excited!" Dad chuckled and nodded.I smiled.Now it's even better! What can be more better?

"But wait, what about Oppa? Isn't he comming with us?" I looked more serious now. I can't leave oppa behind,Im gonna miss him too much. "Actually, he isn't comming, he's working with the company here so he can't leave it,but I'm sure he'll come and visit soon."

My mom hugged me and I nodded.I ate my Coco Cornflakes,and went back up to my room.I looked at the watch, hmm I only have 1 hour.

I went

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter