Awkward journey home

Crowned, The Queen Of Music
"Huh? Oh erm yea sure. I am Yuri..Kwon. Ur name is kai......?" "Haha Ya. Actually my real name is Kim Jong In but everyone calls me kai so yeah. By the way u have a nice name. Miss Kwon Yuri." After he said that, he gave me the most angelic smile i had ever seen. I was literally melting there. Kai's POV That is the MOST BEAUTIFUL SMILE I HAD EVER SEEN. Omg! Yuri Kwon. Hmmm......a beautiful name that matches that beautiful face. Its perfect. I stared at her dreamily unknowingly until i notice her looking away awkwardly. I quickly brought myself back to earth and said embarrassed " Nice to meet you yuri. Its late. I think you better head home. I should sent you home. It isn't safe for a girl to go home alone so late. " Oh no its ok. I can manage I..." "Nope i insist!You are coming with me." "Ok.. if you insist" she mumbled. I lead her to my car. * * * Yuri's pov "no its ok. I can manage, i.. " kai interrupted before i could finish my sentence. "Nope. I insist! You are coming with me" he said, giving me a stern look. "ok..if u insist."i mumbled softly, avoiding his eyes that seem to pierce through me. He lead me to his car. I looked at his car and knew he indeed was a rich young man. He opened the door for me and i went in hesistantly. Honestly it was the first time i went into a man's car alone. Besides i did not want any trouble with him especially when he is rich. Kai walk swiftly to the other side of the car and went in. During the journey (yuri told kai her address) i could feel kai's stares at me.