A Not Very Nice Meeting

Crowned, The Queen Of Music
Chapter 2 - A Not Very Nice Meeting Yuri's P.O.V After the performance.... I walk backstage exhaustedly. I was greeted by many congrats on the sucessful performance. I was thankful for the praises but I was too tired to even keep a smile on. I wanted to go somewhere peaceful soooo badly! * * * After I finally change back to my casual clothes, I went to a nearby park for some time alone. Luckily I wasnt some celebrity, I'm definitely not someone that likes so much attention. It was around midnight already, this night was cold and misty. The park was deserted, it was as if I owned the whole park. The street lamps and empty benches made me feel even more lonely. I walk through the empty park looking at my phone, oblivious to my surroundings. Suddenly I bumped into something. Shock came across me as I screamed in fear of someone attacking me. Losing my balance, I fell on my . I flinch as I saw the figure walking towards me....THEN BENDING DOWN! I close my eyes only to be greeted by a sorry. As slow and cautious as I could, I opened my eyes. A young handsome man was standing in front of me. He stretch out his hand, signaling for me to hold his. Hesitantly, I took his hand as he pulled me up swiftly. (i admit i was a bit surprised at his swift move). He was decked out in branded yet fashionable clothes. Well....he wasnt wearing a suit, he looked like a dancer judging from his outfit. He looked rich and I was surprise that a rich young master was so polite, unlike those arrogant ones I normally see. His voice broke the silence. It took a while for me to answer as I was so mesmerized by his voice!! GOSH!! How did he get such a nice voice???!!! It was low and husky, TOTALLY MY CUP OF TEA!!! When I came back to earth, i stammered nervously, " y..y.ya im fi..fine " (wait...did i just say nervous?? Wht?? No..........no i am soo not nervous around him............am i?) I dusted my shorts nervously and I thank him. "Thanks." I said awkwardly as I gave him a smile and turn to leave. "Wait!!" The young man ran in front of me and asked "Erm...if u dun mind....may I know ur name? Well, I am kai."