FIRST DATE-KISS

Love & Destruction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We stopped in front of a tree house. It is a huge tree house. It has a mahogany table in the center with a candle light. Rose petals were scattered on the floor. It is an elegant tree house. It has a gold curtains.

 

"You effort a lot, huh?" I said to him.

 

His eyebrows met.

 

"What are you saying?"

 

"You did all this. Do you think I'll fall for you by just doing things like this?"

 

There's confusion in his eyes then he laughed hard.

 

He laughed and laughed.

 

I wanted to kick him, right away to stop him from laughing. He is very annoying.

 

"Will you stop laughing? You're very annoying, Choi Seunghyun!"

 

"Oh! For blood's sake, girlfriend! You over think lot of things."

 

 

"Whatever." I just crossed my arms.

 

"C'mon, let's not spoiled our very first date, girlfriend. And also, I don't need to do a lot of effort, I'm 100% sure that you'll fall for me." He winked at me and smiled seductively.

 

'I won't fall for that smile. NEVER.'

 

"And where did you get all your oozing confidence??" I mocked him.

 

"It's my charms, girlfriend. I did tell you that."

 

"Geeez. Talking to you is nonsense."

 

"Let's drop this, girlfriend. Okay? I'm hungry, c'mon let's eat."

 

We eat together. Silence. No one dares to talk while eating, avoiding for any argument.

 

After we eat, he opened the window of the tree house that looks like a door. He passed on that window.

 

"Yah! Where you going?"

 

"Sky."

 

"What!?"

 

He pulled me out from that window.

 

There was a bench for two people.

 

I was amazed by I am seeing. I feel that I am the top of the world.

 

I am a vampire but we can't fly. We can jump high but definitely can't fly.

 

"Here. Dessert." He gave me a bowl of ice cream.

 

0.0

 

"ICE CREAM!!! Thank you!"

 

He smiled.

 

"How did you find this place? It's nice. You can see the lights in the human city."

 

This place is amazing. You really feel that you're in the sky.

 

"My father gave it to me as a present. It's my haven. I'm always here when I got bored." He leaned his head with his hands. "Since, you're my girlfriend, this is also yours now."

 

"Well, for the first time I like being your girlfriend."

 

He chuckled.

 

"Let's have a game, girlfriend."

 

"Game?"

 

"Yeah. Something like question and answer. We are in knowing each other stage right."

 

"Sound interesting. Bring it on."

 

"Ladies first, girlfriend."

 

"Uhm." I just can't think a question to ask. "What's your name? I forgot your name." I just smirk while saying this. Trying to know what reaction I can get from the most conceited jerk in the vampire's world.

 

He chuckled.

 

"You , girlfriend."

 

"Hey! I ask you, right? Why aren't you answering?" I gave him an innocent stare.

 

"You already know my name, girlfriend. You can never forget it."

 

"I said I forgot it. I won't ask you if I remember."

 

This is the worst ever question and answer game. I thought.

 

"You're hurting me, girlfriend." I laughed when he is pretending to cry.

 

"It doesn't suit you. Back off."

 

He just laughed.

 

"Well, please remember my name Jessica Jung. My name is Choi Seunghyun, the most handsome and iest vampire alive who happened to be your boyfriend."

 

I just laughed.

 

"Conceited jerk. Remind me to break you after 100 days."

 

"Nope. You won't break up with me, Jessie. Believe me, girlfriend." He flashed his famous killer smile. "Do you know that you are the first person to insult me, girlfriend?" He asked while looking at me intently.

 

"Insult you? How?"

 

"You said you didn't remember my name. That's the biggest insult I ever had."

 

I just laughed.

 

What do you expect to a conceited vampire?

 

"You know, I'm just kidding, right?"

 

"Yeah. Did you know that every girl who knows my name never forget it while they alive. That they once met the great Choi Seunghyun?"

 

"You're really famous with girls."

 

"Well, I'm not a player."

 

"Really?"

 

"Until I met you." He winked at me.

 

I can't help but to laugh. He made my heart flutters. I know he's just kidding.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter